1. PC - Wolfenstein 3-D - default settings - 443,200 - Benjamin Sweeney

01-24-2017, 08:25 PM
    vzaar-player

default settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3086
    Rules

Submission Message
    Important note about how Wolf 3-D handles scores and deaths - if you die on a level, you restart that level with the score you originally started the level with. Because of that, if you hit a target score during a particular level, you must complete that level to "seal" the score otherwise further progress in the game could cause you to lose that score if you die.

Only one run in the video. I kill the game off with 9 lives in the bank because I had to Skype into Settle it on the Screen (no hate) I was done for the night anyway and really had to pee :)

I think Level 5 is the last level I clear to seal the score then I go to the menu and end the game, scrapping all nine lives in the bank. Someday I'll push this higher but this was a milestone for me and I just happened to make a lot of good choices and pick up a lot of secrets along the way. My memory served me surprisingly well on this run. Thanks to Andrew Barrow for his help with Wolf 3-D he is the KING and I'm waiting for him to step in and drop a couple hours on a Million point score. He can do it :)

Thanks for adjudicating!
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Barra, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 01-24-2017, 08:27 PM

Here's the live stream highlight to Twitch
  3. 01-24-2017, 08:37 PM
    Correction: I'm on Level 5 when I end the game. Level 4 is the last level cleared.
  4. 01-26-2017, 09:13 AM
    For those of you who have sat through the entire video - thank you. I know I play at a VERY leisurely pace. Very. I could probably get this score in half the time. BUT every time I rush and don't stop to think about where I've been every couple rooms I make really dumb mistakes. So, for my next goal on this game which is a full completion of Episode 1, expect the video to be twice this length (since I cleared five of the ten levels during this run)

Thank you!
  5. 02-15-2017, 07:30 AM
    Accepted.....
    Games are meant to be fun....
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  6. 02-19-2017, 06:47 AM
    Good one !! Great trip down memory lane as well :)
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  7. 02-19-2017, 02:43 PM
    Well played Ben! You are really good at this game. I remember playing it in the early 90's on a IBM 386. Ahhh the memories...

Accepted.
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  8. 02-22-2017, 09:40 AM
    Valid score, valid run.

Accepted.
    Your friend, datagod
    I have an arcade. IN MY HOUSE!
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us