Nintendo Entertainment System - Rad Racer - NTSC - Points - 48,856 - Benjamin Sweeney

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Entertainment System - Rad Racer - NTSC - Points - 48,856 - Benjamin Sweeney

01-27-2017, 01:45 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3527
    Rules
    1 Life, No Codes Allowed! No Continues!
    Special Rules: You must Start from Level 1! Your scoring attempt ends when you are unable to complete a race or if you beat the game.
    Submission Message
    Hardware at beginning. Power off/on and run begins at 6min mark.

This game is frickin' sweet. When I put down my 20k run last year it was basically a new game to me. I'd played it maybe once before at a friends house back in the day. Now that I have a feel for it I'll be coming back one day to improve and get up into the 60k range on this but I've spent all day running this game and I gotta move on. I'm on a mission as I've stated so I gotta keep moving.

Plus Yolympics starts tomorrow and MAME will be my home for a while after this run.

Thanks for adjudicating!
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, Cyriss_Zeal liked this post
  2. 01-27-2017, 02:00 PM
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  44.2 KB
    Screenshot of final score. Go get this game they still go for very little on the market. Classic.
  3. 01-27-2017, 05:08 PM
    Quality time with the Little Man!
    You may have missed it, but I heard him say "My Dad ROCKS!!"

;P

Accepted, of course. You aren't on my team, but I think you are the sleeper of the Yolympics, Honest! From this, I see you putting a good score on Hang On.

Good Job, Good Luck!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  4. 01-27-2017, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Quality time with the Little Man!
    You may have missed it, but I heard him say "My Dad ROCKS!!"

;P

Accepted, of course. You aren't on my team, but I think you are the sleeper of the Yolympics, Honest! From this, I see you putting a good score on Hang On.

Good Job, Good Luck!
    Thanks Roger! Yeah man the little man is quite a cheering section. He'll be speed running Super Mario Bros before he learns to walk I bet :P

Good luck in Yolympics man. Hang On is a new one for me for this tournament. I'm really looking forward to playing that and Commando. Classics.
  5. 01-28-2017, 03:09 PM
    No Power Glove??

Ok, you're still rad.

Accepted!
  6. 01-28-2017, 08:44 PM
    Nice run. I've never made it that far. I was more in to RR2.
  7. 01-28-2017, 09:09 PM
    Great run on a great game - you selected the music I always chose when playing this game too, love it! Accepted.

"I love the Power Glove...it's so bad."
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  8. 01-29-2017, 08:22 AM
    Another game with great music. After all my light gun stuff is completed this was going to be my first game to hit. Just a great driving game. Nice play.
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  9. 01-29-2017, 07:32 PM
    Great Run. Accepted.
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
Join us