M.A.M.E. - Zoo Keeper [Set 1] - Zoo Keeper Extreme! (ZEKE-99) - 2,011,350 - Paul Hornitzky

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 03-06-2017, 05:44 AM
    Who cares what anyone says, take the submission into account and vote. That's all hogwash that people are scared, the reality is people are too lazy or don't care to vote
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  2. 03-06-2017, 05:47 AM

Paul Ignore Joe ssdninja Comments any Athlete or Competitor will Say do it Again Prove to All Twin Galaxy Members who Doubted you.

That you Can Break the M.A.M.E. - Zoo Keeper [Set 1] - Zoo Keeper Extreme! (ZEKE-99) before On MAME you Can Surely do it Again. You may Not Get 2 Million Points but for Surely Beat Max WR 1,234,750.

Why Wait Paul Let it Go Just Play Again without NVRAM Breaking the World Record MAME Zoo Keeper Again Easily Problem solved.

Review Everything On MAME Make Sure it Follows all the TG Guide lines for the Game

1 Million 500,000 + You can do it that will Quite the Nay sayers.

you may Not Get 2 Million Points but for Sure Beat Max WR 1,234,750.

3. 03-06-2017, 06:22 AM

My Humble Apologies Paul you Misunderstood me.

Some of these Video Game Submission Threads last for Awhile in Endless Debating on Who is Right, What is Right,What is Wrong,This Not Right without Finishing the Adjudication Voting Process whether it will be Yes Accepted or No Rejected

Why Wait Paul Let it Go Just Play Again without NVRAM Breaking the World Record MAME Zoo Keeper Again Easily Problem solved.

Review Everything On MAME Make Sure it Follows all the TG Guide lines for the Game Upload it directly to Twin Galaxy

Score 1 Million 500,000 + You can do it that will Quite the Nay sayers. In the End you will be the World Record Holder and those Players will try to Get the WR Back

That is what Competition is about & What True Champions are Made of. Take Care Paul Submit Another Awesome World Record Performance on M.A.M.E. - Zoo Keeper [Set 1] - Zoo Keeper Extreme! (ZEKE-99)

Originally Posted by jjt_defender

[h=2]This Video Game Submission Thread will Never End & Never Be Accepted ...
  4. 03-06-2017, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post

My Humble Apologies Paul you Misunderstood me.

Some of these Video Game Submission Threads last for Awhile in Endless Debating on Who is Right, What is Right,What is Wrong,This Not Right without Finishing the Adjudication Voting Process whether it will be Yes Accepted or No Rejected

Review Everything On MAME Make Sure it Follows all the TG Guide lines for the Game Upload it directly to Twin Galaxy

Score 1 Million 500,000 + You can do it that will Quite the Nay sayers. In the End you will be the World Record Holder and those Players will try to Get the WR Back

That is what Competition is about & What True Champions are Made of. Take Care Paul Submit Another Awesome World Record Performance on M.A.M.E. - Zoo Keeper [Set 1] - Zoo Keeper Extreme! (ZEKE-99)

Originally Posted by jjt_defender

[h=2]This Video Game Submission Thread will Never End & Never Be Accepted ...
    Just let it go jjt
  5. 03-06-2017, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OOO View Post
    It's great that adjudicators can express their points of view and why for their votes. Whether yes or no, that is the voting process.

As I have posted in this thread, a live video submission at the correct settings was shown with hands on controls, the inp was analyzed OK and the inp play back matched the live play. nvram is used by design in the Zoo Keeper game and stores the game settings and the score. The game plays the same whether the nvram is enabled or not on the same settings.The arcade version submitted to TG normally uses nvram. Arcade recordings are provided live to TG just like my MAME game play was provided live. No evidence has been provided nvram adversely affects game play. Skepticism for the sake of skepticism is not reasonable.
    Its not skepticism for the sake of skepticism.

1. Arcade and MAME are two separate platforms here at TG and they have different sets of guidelines and rules. Equating NVRAM on Arcade to NVRAM on MAME and using that to justify the use of NVRAM on MAME is not really a logical connection. There are no INPs on Arcade platform. This is a key difference.
    2. No one is saying the NVRAM adversely affects the run, but it does affect the random conditions of the game and when an INP needs an NVRAM file to playback properly this is an issue. This is THE issue here in my opinion
    3. We know about the live video and hands on controls and that it plays back with the correct NVRAM file. For some that will be enough to vote yes. For me it's an easy NO vote. Imagine if all the people playing DK Level 1-1 could use NVRAM - they could just use a thousand credits and wait for the most favorable randomness. In MAME that's not only frowned upon but prohibited in EVERY community.
  6. 03-06-2017, 04:27 PM
    Oh almost missed that - "The game plays the same whether the NVRAM is enabled or not on the same settings."

If this were true, we wouldn't need the NVRAM file to play back the INP properly.
  7. 03-06-2017, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    Oh almost missed that - "The game plays the same whether the NVRAM is enabled or not on the same settings."

If this were true, we wouldn't need the NVRAM file to play back the INP properly.

Paul must have let the game go into attract mode before he started to record. Otherwise you wouldn't have needed the NVRAM file.

john

Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  8. 03-06-2017, 05:28 PM
    At this rate, this thread might become the SECOND greatest ZK thread ever

john

Likes stella_blue liked this post
  9. 03-06-2017, 09:10 PM
    Sorry bud. This is how TG operates sometimes. They get on a roll and won't let it go.

I remember one dude having a visual glitch on a NES game and it got rejected because "SOMETHING COULD BE DIFFERENT." No evidence anything was different, just the claim. That's usually enough to shut down a submission.

****, it's happened on a few of my everdrive games. Someone will show up and say "oh this is a bad rom" and not provide any clarity as to why. But the claim is enough, generally. You know you got the score, that matters for something.
  10. 03-07-2017, 03:30 AM
    As over 5 weeks has passed and the voting poll is still open after 2,936 views, based on feedback, it could be that this poll will remain open for a long extended time period.
    I have decided to cancel this submission so that no further adjudication is necessary, and all adjudicators who voted will have their votes removed from this submission without penalty. The discussion has been great, whether you voted yes or no.
    Likes cuda, Bishop liked this post
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Join us