Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Halloween - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 4,045,575 - Rudy Ferretti

02-20-2017, 12:37 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3780
    Rules

Submission Message
    This is prob my last long run marathon of my pro gaming career, and yes I have been paid to play before in cash and check, so I am a pro, with that being said, this game was a ***** to say the least, and survival was key, also like many of my one of a kind only gamer to break games, getting them to limits of memory run out, to items vanishing, well it happened again, around 4 million the game starts to have issues, from Myers spawning in the same area over and over no matter what, to kids being worth less and less and vanishing, leaving you with the knife. I used it late and got major points but the prob is unless it re-spawns close ur on a hunt and and a riskier path to death. I managed to get 2.6 million on a single life, and over another million till 2nd and an accidental on 3rd, many times I could have died in this game!!!! I wanted this record since 2003 when I came into the gaming scene competitively!!!!
    Likes datagod, David Charles Kinnick liked this post
  2. 02-20-2017, 08:08 PM

Till issues are fixed here is the youtube video

the video I uploaded is like 6 hrs but the file was only 1.30GB
  3. 02-21-2017, 03:12 AM
    'Halloween' is one of my favourite movies, but this game sucks.
    An impressive marathon, Mr Ferretti.

4. 02-21-2017, 06:31 AM
    So perhaps Jace Hall can shed some light here since he likes to boast and say so many great upgrades on TG, yet the video system is still an issue, despite right to game money nothing has changed and I messaged him yesterday
    here on TG while he was logged on Ignored... Jace I sent the video directly, MP4 as you claim is a proper format, this was ripped directly from youtube, like you told rosa to do, the video is 6 hours and was compressed to 1.30 GB even or MB which is in the margin of size per video, what is the issue that it won't play and no I am not confused and it's not an error on my end....

Thank you for your public addressing on it here @jacehall
  5. 02-21-2017, 06:38 AM
    To everyone else interesting in Voting it's not my fault at all I did everything by the book and it still is not uploading as said Snowflake had the same issue, clearly the compressing don't matter it appears the TG base is not properly upgraded to handle a large video. I don't think 6 hrs is long nor is a compressed 1.30 GB or MB...

Again Voters the youtube is here it's not my fault I loaded it directly and it won't play
  6. 02-21-2017, 10:13 AM
    The video is now playing and fixed thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all that fixed it
    Likes datagod, bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  7. 02-21-2017, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy J. Ferretti View Post
    To everyone else interesting in Voting it's not my fault at all I did everything by the book and it still is not uploading as said Snowflake had the same issue, clearly the compressing don't matter it appears the TG base is not properly upgraded to handle a large video. I don't think 6 hrs is long nor is a compressed 1.30 GB or MB...

Again Voters the youtube is here it's not my fault I loaded it directly and it won't play
    I can verify that I too have problems with the uploader -- and yes, my interenet connection is fine, speedtest.net says I have a download speed of 70.63 Mbps (which I'm paying extra for, so I better have a good connection) and an upload speed of 5.95 Mbps. so I'm not accepting I just need a better connection.

I'm also going to stop short of blaming TG though because I dont know the root cause. Instant Messages on TG crash for me in firefox, but not IE, yet other people using firefox IMs work just fine. Is it my computer? Is it all my browsers? Is it TG itself? I dont know. All I know is I cant use attachments. As for videos, I forget the size, but it equates to about 30 minutes of footage before it times out on me.

The inability to directly upload long runs is still a very real problem for me, so I can definitely believe its still a problem for others.

Again, I'm not faulting TG as I dont know the true cause, I just know something very real is getting in the way.
  8. 02-21-2017, 10:20 AM
    well it's fixed now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us