PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 26 - Brenden Marino

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 26 - Brenden Marino

02-28-2017, 09:05 PM
    vzaar-player

King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199235
    Rules
    Goal is to WIN with the MOST KILLS on a regular play solo server.

The final official count is the total kill number shown when final kill statistics dialog box is displayed.
    No exceptions.

Complete recording of video performance is REQUIRED as part of evidence submission.

Special note:
    This game is a MMO which means it is client/server based. Therefore a PC boot up or program launch sequence is not required as part of video evidence as it is not possible for the client side player to alter the remote company game server that is being logged into.

Use of a "cheat" program that might be loaded to gain player advantage on the client side which tries to present the client player with more visual information than they would normally receive from the game, or alter client side transmission data to the server for more favorable results is BANNED AND ANY SUBMITTER FOUND TO BE DOING THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY WILL BE BANNED!

For instance:
    Use of an "ESP" program that allows the client player to "see" the locations of other players, when they should not be able to.
    Use of an "Auto-Aim" program that automatically detects opponents critical areas and guarantees that every bullet fired hits those targets.
    Use of a "clipping" program that allows a player to move through walls or teleport themselves across the map instantaneously where it should not be possible.
    Etc.

These kinds of cheat enhancements are easily seen and detected by watching a video performance. They are in fact, quite obvious.

Finally, for H1Z1, a King of the Kill game officially starts when the parachute sequence begins.
    Submission Message
    Kill 1 - 0:48

Kill 2 - 1:17

Kill 3 - 4:47

Kill 4 - 4:58

Kill 5 - 5:57

Kill 6 - 6:09

Kill 7 - 6:27

Kill 8 - 6:52

Kill 9 - 8:27

Kill 10 - 12:38

Kill 11 - 13:32

Kill 12 - 14:47

Kill 13 - 15:16

Kill 14 - 17:38

Kill 15 - 19:43

Kill 16 - 21:40

Kill 17 - 22:14

Kill 18 - 22:42

Kill 19 - 22:53

Kill 20 - 23:57

Kill 21 - 26:30

Kill 22 - 28:28

Kill 23 - 28:42

Kill 24 - 29:17

Kill 25 - 29:25

Kill 26 - 30:11
    Thanks SliWill, JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 03-03-2017, 05:42 AM
    Rejecting, due to incomplete recording.
    Also, I would like an unobstructed view of the player's injury meter
    (or whatever it's called), throughout the game

3. 03-03-2017, 12:27 PM
    Can you Upload to Twin Galaxy Directly 2 Months ago Twin Galaxy Chief Jace Hall Passed Rule That Any 3rd Party Video like Twitch, Youtube etc has their Video Removed or Put in Private in the Future

Even though it was Voted into the Twin Galaxy Score Board Database by Twin Galaxy Members it will Removed & Twin Galaxy Members who Voted Yes will Get Penalized 5% of their Credibility Points & Submitter would get Punished to.

That is why I JJT Johnny will not Adjudicate 3rd Party Video Game Submissions. Their are other Twin Galaxy Member who will not.

Their are Twin Galaxy Members who Will Still Vote on & Adjudicate & Accept Vote Yes on your Video Game Submission

But in the Future your Choice try Directly Uploading to Twin Galaxy. If your Having Trouble Uploading your Video Game Submission PM Barthax, JAce Hall, Franny, hugdd,terencew thay can help you

I JJT Going to check it but the Only Person who Can Change or Ammend the Rule or make an Exception in your Case is Twin Galaxy Chief Jace Hall PM Private Message or Go to the Bottom Right Corner Select Contact Us

Which was a Problem with that First H1Z1 Version. Twin Galaxy Chief Jace Hall is the Only One that Can Change & Ammend the H1Z1 Rule on this matter.

It Should Read Like This the First H1Z1 Version it Apply but to the Later Versions of H1Z1 King Of the Kill which Keeps a Kill Number of the Player which is Identified by his/her Game Handle at Top Left Corner Underneath the Player Remaining Bonus per Kill should be Used for Most Kill Stats Indicator

4. 03-04-2017, 04:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post
    Later Versions of H1Z1 King Of the Kill which Keeps a Kill Number of the Player which is Identified by his/her Game Handle at Top Left Corner Underneath the Player Remaining Bonus per Kill should be Used for Most Kill Stats Indicator[/h]
    The counter at the top lefthand corner of the screen does not count the last kill. The total number of kills is displayed on screen, just after it's shown that the player took first place. So, the rule about complete recordings is unlikely to be changed. I'm sure you'd agree that adjudicators' speculating on whether or not the players get credited with the last kill is not a good idea.
  5. 03-04-2017, 04:46 PM
    So I cant upload another without the overlay I use that sort of blocks my health bar as it was a live stream.
  6. 03-04-2017, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    The counter at the top lefthand corner of the screen does not count the last kill. The total number of kills is displayed on screen, just after it's shown that the player took first place. So, the rule about complete recordings is unlikely to be changed. I'm sure you'd agree that adjudicators' speculating on whether or not the players get credited with the last kill is not a good idea.
    So I cant upload another without the overlay I use that sort of blocks my health bar as it was a live stream.
  7. 03-04-2017, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CasPeRRiFiC View Post
    Twin Galaxies adjudicators are responsible for checking that no cheats have been used. When you submit a recording to this site as evidence of your gameplay, it is adviseable to avoid visual obstruction of the game. Position any overlays you use away from vital or sensitive areas.
  8. 03-06-2017, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CasPeRRiFiC View Post
    Twin Galaxies adjudicators have recently been advised that there is no need to check the injury or health meter for cheats. If you have a recording which overlays it, feel free to use it as evidence, provided that it runs all the way to the display of the final kills tally.
Join us