Game Boy Advance - Namco Museum - Galaga [Points - Marathon] - 126,430 - Benjamin Sweeney

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy Advance - Namco Museum - Galaga [Points - Marathon] - 126,430 - Benjamin Sweeney

03-02-2017, 04:35 AM
    vzaar-player

Galaga [Points - Marathon]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=12880
    Rules
    Lives: 3
    Bonus: 1st 20K, 70K then every 70K
    Special Rules: Use of the No-Fire Trick will result in your attempt being disqualified. [This involves killing everything but the 2 Left hand enemies on the bottom row and avoiding their fire for 15-20 minutes until they cease to fire.]
    Submission Message
    One of three submissions from last night's random game selection streamed to Twitch. This is the last time I'm streaming with this particular app - I can't get it to stream in landscape orientation anymore and I have no friggin' idea why.

Hardware shown at beginning (GameCube with GB Player). Run begins around 38:30 with final score around 48:30 (Personal best! Goes to show how weak I am at this game). Thanks for adjudicating!
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  2. 03-02-2017, 11:09 AM
    Sounds like the sound was weirdly encoded on this. Here's the twitch highlight of the whole video
  3. 03-05-2017, 12:17 PM
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  24.0 KB

Voted 'yes'
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  4. 03-05-2017, 03:18 PM
    Settings are shown at the 27:36 mark -Duc
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  5. 03-21-2017, 04:56 PM
    Bump for Ben, Obvious Yes!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes HugDD liked this post
Join us