PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 22 - Quan Ho

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 03-05-2017, 10:11 PM
    Btw there have been times the end credit screen is not reliable in actually kill count due to day break bugs. The most reliable method is to observe each kill and count it manually. By my video standards, it is possible and it's all there with the kill feed for each KILL. Just watch all the timestamp please and not rely on one single screen to determine the adjudication. The only kill in question which is the last kill can be proven through sound cue, hit markers, and immediate end credits. Also the score per each kill matches the score system all the way to the final kill which is heavily documented on the h1z1 official website. It just doesn't get any more clearer. Bring this to court and any respectable judge will come to a rightful conclusion.
  2. 03-05-2017, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thubbie View Post
    My complete performance was recorded. All 22 kills in non stop motioned recorded action that displayed no cheats. On top of that the data matched point for point with the leaderboards. The only thing that was not recorded was the next slide after the win credit screen with the number 22. It is completely obvious and there is no foul play in any of my killings. How is this submission still in question of legitness?

The amount of trouble to gather more points in itself to submit another post is a deterrent for people like me. This community won't grow with stagnant and outdated processes. Use technology for crying out loud to help the verification process. If the h1z1 player community itself sees how obvious this case is, maybe this community that doesn't specialize in this game should take some notes because you all are losing credibility by the second. Go to the Reddit.com/r/kotk for an example of what they think of your current decisions right now...
    Your complete performance was not recorded according to the specified rules that you have had access to from the beginning.

All of your H1Z1 competitive peers on the leaderboard have provided complete submissions according to the rules. You are suggesting that you should be treated differently from them in your submission review.

If the H1Z1 community sees how obvious this case is as you indicate, then there should be no problem in getting this submission through the system as they are the ones voting on its legitimacy. You are being reviewed by your peers for certain. Twin Galaxies itself does not participate in the adjudication voting process at all. As many have learned, the comments on an adjudication in no way dictate or display the guaranteed direction or number of people voting on a submission. So hopefully you have made your case and the adjudicating H1Z1 community agrees with your assessment.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Snowflake liked this post
  3. 03-05-2017, 10:35 PM
    When and where do I see the current standing of this submission? And as a staff member can you at least credit back my submission points to just move on peacefully? This clearly is a misunderstanding, and your point on the community gets to vote, you are also accepting trolls and non experience gamers of the genre to make decisions in the mix. At least have a team of established players in that specific game to judge especially when a lot is on the line like... 300k?
  4. 03-05-2017, 10:56 PM
    When and where do I see the current standing of this submission? And as a staff member can you at least credit back my submission points to just move on peacefully? This clearly is a misunderstanding, and your point on the community gets to vote, you are also accepting trolls and non experience gamers of the genre to make decisions in the mix. At least have a team of established players in that specific game to judge especially when a lot is on the line like... 300k?
    This is the current submission thread. You can go to the first page of it to alter your vote. There is no information ever provided to anyone on the standing of any adjudication vote in process. This is to prevent manipulation and collusion. No one ever is allowed to know anything specific about the voting, other than their own personal vote of course.

Unfortunately, you can not be credited back submission points. The system itself prevents that. Everything across the entire system is balanced and the result of user activity. Submission points can not be created out of thin air, they have to be generated by the system itself through activity.

In regard to voter experience, the system is weighted by user. This means that not all votes are equal. Authority and voting weight is earned over time. Users with higher credibility have more voting power than users with less credibility. A user who has adjudicated several thousand video game performances of all types is very experienced in examining clear rule sets and determining if a submitted performance is following them. In regard to H1Z1 performances specifically, there are now hundreds of verified pro-level players from that community specifically adjudicating H1Z1 performances. In fact it is likely that nowhere else on the internet are more people specifically looking at H1Z1 performances for the specific purposes of verification and authentication.

Please understand that there are many H1Z1 players that want to compete in the upcoming tournament and they are dead serious about screening all incoming participants for possible cheating. As you know, H1Z1 suffers extensively from players who use cheats, and none of the players who are competing for a $300K prize pool want anyone in the mix that does not deserve to be there. Many of the players who will be competing are absolutely looking at each others performances for numerous reasons, as well are the team orgs. Any cheating or manipulation found in performances now or later will disqualify that player and also an entire team from the competition (if they already played in the tournament.) Everything is quite serious here and is focused on establishing professional level standards. That means there can be no special treatment of anyone for any reason.

The individual people you are speaking with in this adjudication thread are NOT Twin Galaxies moderators as you have falsely indicated in the Reddit thread. They are just members like yourself voicing their opinion on your submission, nothing more.

Twin Galaxies itself, can not vote on any submission, and does not dictate how others must vote. Every adjudicating member votes according to their own determination regarding their understanding of the specified rules and the submission performance they are reviewing. All records are kept public and are permanent for future reference.

The Twin Galaxies leaderboards are being used to qualify all participants in the tournament. It is completely fair and objective and open to anyone who wants to apply. There are no politics, no exceptions, and no favoritism. Once a player qualifies on the leaderboard, they become eligible to play in the tournament on any team that wants them.
    Likes JJT_Defender, Snowflake liked this post
  5. 03-06-2017, 04:25 AM
    Oh come on now. You're very clearly telling the community how to vote here. At least own it. And yes I know it's not explicit but really this is going further than I've ever seen in a submission before.

You're stating:

1. That the full recording rule has no exceptions (as stated in the rules) and give reasons for it.
    2. That this submission is not a full recording.

Doesn't take a lot of critical thinking to extrapolate that you're saying the submission violates the rules. When that happens people vote reject.

Whatever you're doing here don't pretend to be not influencing the vote.
    Likes creech, JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 03-06-2017, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdninja View Post
    Oh come on now. You're very clearly telling the community how to vote here. At least own it. And yes I know it's not explicit but really this is going further than I've ever seen in a submission before.

You're stating:

1. That the full recording rule has no exceptions (as stated in the rules) and give reasons for it.

Doesn't take a lot of critical thinking to extrapolate that you're saying the submission violates the rules. When that happens people vote reject.

You're absolutely correct ninja
    Likes ssdninja liked this post
  7. 03-06-2017, 01:51 PM
    Yes, You did Kill 22 Visually you Can see it at the End 21 Kills then the Last one but These are the Rules I JJT Johnny do not Like it Nor does Any Twin Galaxy Member like it either. That's what it is!

But None of Us Twin Galaxy Members Can Change The H1Z1 King of the Kill Rules

Unless Twin Galaxy Chief & Owner Jace Hall Amends or Changes the H1Z1 King of the Kill Rules That is It.
    Daybreak & Twin Galaxy Made an Agreement that Twin Galaxy

Will Adjudicate All H1Z1 King of the Kill $300,000 15 Team & 2 Alternates with 5 Players Each & 2 Amateur Teams Tournament Qualifiers and All H1Z1 Players will Abide by Twin Galaxy Rules No exceptions

I JJT Johnny Hope this Helps You Understand. Thank You

Also, I JJT Johnny May Add that Twin Galaxy Owned by Jace Hall & Echo Fox Owned by NBA Player Rick Fox SF Celtics & Lakers Player He Could Have Been a NBA All-Star Player in the NBA he was a Star on the Celtics he was before Being Traded if Not for Kobe, Shaq & All-Star SF Glen Rice. But he won 3 NBA World Championships Rings

As it Stands because of the Rule your H1Z1 King of the Kill Video Game Submission More Than Likely will Be Rejected Their are Twin Galaxy Members who will Vote On it
    Here is further evidence to prove that this submission is VALID. If you go to the official website, you will see my top 10 games.

One of my top 10 games score is 220,246, at Twenty Two Kills.
    Look up thubbie at:
    https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kil...s&sortDir=desc

Now look at this document link listed by the DEVS blog:
    https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kil...ate-january-25
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...GLg/edit#gid=0

If you go through my video, you will see my 2nd placed score at 186,649

If you SUBTRACT from the spreadsheet 172,403 (Second Placement Score) => 186,649 - 172,403

You get 14,246 as MY KILL SCORE.

Now add the KILL SCORE + FIRST PLACE KILL WHICH IS NOT IN THE VIDEO => 14,246 + 1000 (Earn from delivering the final blow) + 205,000 (First placement score)

YOU GET LET ME TELL YOU WHEN YOU ADD IT ALL UP... 220,246

TLDR: The daybreak system correctly recorded the game count as published on the website and matched my video.

Here is further evidence to prove that this submission is VALID. If you go to the official website, you will see my top 10 games.

One of my top 10 games score is 220,246, at Twenty Two Kills.
    Look up thubbie at:
    https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kil...s&sortDir=desc

Now look at this document link listed by the DEVS blog:
    https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kil...ate-january-25
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...GLg/edit#gid=0

If you go through my video, you will see my 2nd placed score at 186,649

If you SUBTRACT from the spreadsheet 172,403 (Second Placement Score) => 186,649 - 172,403

You get 14,246 as MY KILL SCORE.

Now add the KILL SCORE + FIRST PLACE KILL WHICH IS NOT IN THE VIDEO => 14,246 + 1000 (Earn from delivering the final blow) + 205,000 (First placement score)

YOU GET LET ME TELL YOU WHEN YOU ADD IT ALL UP... 220,246

TLDR: The daybreak system correctly recorded the game count as published on the website and matched my video.

8. 03-06-2017, 01:54 PM
    Also, I JJT Johnny May Add that Twin Galaxy Owned by Jace Hall & Echo Fox Owned by NBA Player Rick Fox Help Sponsor the First H1Z1 King of the Kill $300,000 Tournament

SF Celtics & Lakers Player He Could Have Been a NBA All-Star Player in the NBA he was a Star on the Celtics he was before Being Traded if Not for Kobe, Shaq & All-Star SF Glen Rice. But he won 3 NBA World Championships Rings
  9. 03-06-2017, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdninja View Post

You're stating:

The community is not being told how to vote. It can vote how it wants to as always. Twin Galaxies has no need or interest in telling people what to vote.

This matter got dragged into other public forums and it became necessary to clarify that the player was not speaking with Twin Galaxies moderators, as was publicly claimed. Then conversation continued from there directly with the submitter and not anyone else.

Twin Galaxies position on this matter was restated clearly.
    Twin Galaxies itself, can not vote on any submission, and does not dictate how others must vote. Every adjudicating member votes according to their own determination regarding their understanding of the specified rules and the submission performance they are reviewing. All records are kept public and are permanent for future reference.
  10. 03-06-2017, 10:04 PM
    Yes, I understand. You're not telling anyone how to vote, just telling the community that the submitter broke the rules on this submission. I guess we can have the TG equivalent of jury nullification if we wanted but that's not going to happen. Commenting as you did very firmly pushed this in the reject direction. You won't ever admit to being wrong so I'll leave it, cheers.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Join us