PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 22 - Quan Ho

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 03-05-2017, 08:04 PM
    Your reasoning for rejecting this submission was proven false by the math + video and your best response is "I'm not sure what to tell you" ????

Any reasonable company say a banking company would surely compensate their erroneous system of validation in this instance. At least give back my submission points so I dont have to go through the trouble of getting another video posted. STOP BEING ANAL ABOUT THIS VIDEO. ITS CLEAR, AND PROVEN.
  2. 03-05-2017, 08:10 PM
    You keep omitting the part where it says No Exceptions in the rules. That's why I'm not sure what to tell you. The rules are there and we have a LOT of KotK submissions to adjudicate. Rules are rules. I'm moving on from this thread to other H1Z1 submissions so I can continue to support the activity on this game, because I care about it and I care about these submissions getting properly adjudicated per the rules in a timely manner.

Also none of us are admins. We are all community members volunteering our time to adjudicate these submissions. We don't have the power to give you back your points or bend the rules for any one submission.
  3. 03-05-2017, 08:21 PM
    And that's where your website is lacking in terms of customer satisfaction. You go by what is written on stone to the T, to a point where you will throw out cases that makes complete sense. Well guess what? If a system like this can be proven broken with all the validations I have provided, what does that say about your current implementations? It needs to be revised or not looked at in BLACK and WHITE.
  4. 03-05-2017, 08:33 PM
    Customer satisfaction? This isn't retail. This isn't a court of law either. This is a community forum run by gamers who are adjudicating other gamers' submissions and most usually submitting runs themselves. Each scoreboard has its own set of rules. Some are more flexible than others. To say everything is always black and white to the T is not accurate. In this case, however, the rules clearly indicate that there are to be no exceptions when it comes to what needs to be shown in the video.
  5. 03-05-2017, 08:37 PM
    You seem to be fun at parties, I hope one day karma gets you because someone decide that RULES and following strict rules and under no circumstances things can not be overlooked so that you can get ****ed in the face. Have a good day.
  6. 03-05-2017, 08:52 PM
    Dude. Stop. What would it say about us as adjudicators (who are charged with determining if the submission evidence follows all rules) if we made an exception to a rule that clearly says NO EXCEPTIONS? It would damage the credibility of this system far worse than sticking to the rules which you're making seem like a bad thing.

And don't talk to me about karma. I'm on here reviewing video after video of H1Z1 submissions so entitled ingrates like you can have a chance to be on the leaderboard (amidst other very mature and professional gamers and individuals - your attitude is really in the minority). And I'm one of MANY people on here donating time to this cause. Donating. Volunteering. Thanks for wishing me ill, though. That's really classy.
  7. 03-05-2017, 09:16 PM
    People like you that are judging these submissions and have no proper experience of the game itself makes it even less credible for your vote. Your system is flawed hence this thread went as far as it did. You think I'm entitled? All I did was post questions regarding your decisions and on top of that provided more than enough evidence to prove my point while you hid behind your exception rule for an easy way out. If anyone is entitled it is you. I wished you ill because I am angry and took it a bit personal and I am sorry and I regret that line I said to you. But for players like us to go through an outsourced system in placed of an official system is ridiculously troublesome for all of us. Just do the right human thing and make it easier for all of us. If you really think it's not that big of a deal, just either don't vote at all or vote yes.

Almighty dread completely had no idea how the official ranking worked and I clearly disproven his earlier response. Shows how competent he is with h1z1.

Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    Dude. Stop. What would it say about us as adjudicators (who are charged with determining if the submission evidence follows all rules) if we made an exception to a rule that clearly says NO EXCEPTIONS? It would damage the credibility of this system far worse than sticking to the rules which you're making seem like a bad thing.

And don't talk to me about karma. I'm on here reviewing video after video of H1Z1 submissions so entitled ingrates like you can have a chance to be on the leaderboard (amidst other very mature and professional gamers and individuals - your attitude is really in the minority). And I'm one of MANY people on here donating time to this cause. Donating. Volunteering. Thanks for wishing me ill, though. That's really classy.
  8. 03-05-2017, 09:23 PM
    As Twin Galaxies itself cannot vote on any submission, we have been asked to provide some perspective on this submission.

The rules are in place for a reason. There are no exceptions.

H1Z1: King of the Kill suffers from rampant online cheating. This is precisely why the internal leaderboards of the game can not be used as a source of accurate and verified measurement. Daybreak is unable to verify its incoming player data.

In this particular case where an incomplete video has been submitted, it is critical that no exception is made. Complete performances are required. Everyone is subject to the same rules and everyone is measured fairly and consistently.

Here is just one of the reasons for stringent adherence to the rules:

When a submitter presents an incomplete video and claims that it was unintentional that they ended their recording before the final screen appeared - and then goes on to discuss/show their standings Daybreak's internal leaderboard as proof that they have accomplished the kill count claimed many times previously and that the logical conclusion should be that clearly the current submission must be valid based on this evidence - they are asking the adjudicators to ignore the possibility of manipulation.

In the above scenario, it is also possible that all of the high kill count wins inside Daybreak's leaderboard are the result of manipulation (use of cheat enhancements) and once an end screen is achieved and shown in the game the manipulation becomes apparent, therefore the submitter can not provide a complete recording sequence.

In such a circumstance, Daybreak's leaderboard would certainly show many high kill wins, but the submitter would never be able to pass Twin Galaxies adjudication for verification of the accomplishment.

There is no way to eliminate this one particular possibility of potential manipulation without having a complete performance to examine.

Now, under no circumstances is it currently suggested that the submitter is confirmed or implied to be cheating - however, this is Twin Galaxies and we must do everything we can within reason to screen, verify and authenticate all of our incoming records and data - and all of our data must be screened consistently and objectively as possible.
    Likes spectre, JJT_Defender liked this post
  9. 03-05-2017, 09:25 PM
    Think of it this way - if I vote NO and you vote NO (which you're allowed to do) and lots of other people vote NO then this submission will go through more quickly and you'll gain a submission point from correctly voting NO on this. Two more runs where rules were broken that you vote NO on and BAM you've got three submission points and can submit another run where all the rules are followed in your evidence video. Or hey, find a few good runs that deserve a YES vote that seem to have a lot of activity and vote YES on them and you'll get the points pretty quickly that way too. Then you can submit another proper run and solicit as much attention and as many votes as you can so it will go through as fast as possible.
  10. 03-05-2017, 09:45 PM
    My complete performance was recorded. All 22 kills in non stop motioned recorded action that displayed no cheats. On top of that the data matched point for point with the leaderboards. The only thing that was not recorded was the next slide after the win credit screen with the number 22. It is completely obvious and there is no foul play in any of my killings. How is this submission still in question of legitness?

The amount of trouble to gather more points in itself to submit another post is a deterrent for people like me. This community won't grow with stagnant and outdated processes. Use technology for crying out loud to help the verification process. If the h1z1 player community itself sees how obvious this case is, maybe this community that doesn't specialize in this game should take some notes because you all are losing credibility by the second. Go to the Reddit.com/r/kotk for an example of what they think of your current decisions right now...
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Join us