PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 22 - Quan Ho

Is this Performance Claim valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 22 - Quan Ho

    03-03-2017, 04:29 PM
    vzaar-player


    King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199235
    Rules
    Goal is to WIN with the MOST KILLS on a regular play solo server.

    The final official count is the total kill number shown when final kill statistics dialog box is displayed.
    No exceptions.

    Complete recording of video performance is REQUIRED as part of evidence submission.

    Special note:
    This game is a MMO which means it is client/server based. Therefore a PC boot up or program launch sequence is not required as part of video evidence as it is not possible for the client side player to alter the remote company game server that is being logged into.

    Use of a "cheat" program that might be loaded to gain player advantage on the client side which tries to present the client player with more visual information than they would normally receive from the game, or alter client side transmission data to the server for more favorable results is BANNED AND ANY SUBMITTER FOUND TO BE DOING THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY WILL BE BANNED!

    For instance:
    Use of an "ESP" program that allows the client player to "see" the locations of other players, when they should not be able to.
    Use of an "Auto-Aim" program that automatically detects opponents critical areas and guarantees that every bullet fired hits those targets.
    Use of a "clipping" program that allows a player to move through walls or teleport themselves across the map instantaneously where it should not be possible.
    Etc.

    These kinds of cheat enhancements are easily seen and detected by watching a video performance. They are in fact, quite obvious.

    Finally, for H1Z1, a King of the Kill game officially starts when the parachute sequence begins.
    Submission Message
    1 - 1:09
    2 - 1:18
    3 - 2:02
    4 - 3:22
    5 - 4:54
    6 - 6:59
    7 - 7:53
    8 - 8:43
    9 - 9:35
    10 - 10:46
    11 - 13:31
    12 - 17:51
    13 - 18:50
    14 - 20:30
    15 - 22:25
    16 - 23:15
    17 - 24:30
    18 - 24:50
    19 - 27:05
    20 - 28:52
    21 - 30:31
    22 - 31:07

    One of sloppiest 22k games I had but ended up winning. If you need a better game when I killed more royalty/diamond players I can upload that but the quality of the recording is really bad.
  2. 03-04-2017, 07:49 AM
    Rejecting, due to incomplete recording

  3. 03-04-2017, 08:38 AM
    Is the rejection base on the video not showing the final kill count? I thought it was obvious that sitting at 21 kills and the next kill directly implies the 22nd? I prematurely turned off my playstv hence the final kill window did not show...

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    Rejecting, due to incomplete recording

  4. 03-04-2017, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thubbie View Post
    Is the rejection base on the video not showing the final kill count?
    That is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by thubbie View Post
    I thought it was obvious that sitting at 21 kills and the next kill directly implies the 22nd?
    Sometimes, kills are attributed to no player, so it's not obvious. The final calculations sequence gives 100% certainty as to the final number of kills, so its inclusion in a submission's recording is mandatory.
  5. 03-04-2017, 09:08 AM
    Sir, you are being really uptight about this submission. The video clearly display there was no other alternatives that could have killed the last player. The sniper rifle sounded, the hit cue sounded on the flesh hit, and the win screen popped up. The count was pretty obvious that it would be 22 if you just take the addition of 21 + 1. Why are you being so strict on something as trivial as this? Rules are rules, but sometimes they can be bent, and in this case I see no reason not to bend them. Please let this video pass because uploading another 22k video will result in me digging up a super lower quality gameplay + I would need to gain more submission points, and then get the review team to waste more time reviewing it.

    If the pros reviewed this, actually I had some pro players looked at my video and they came to the same conclusion easily that it was a 22k game. I beg you, please accept this, there is really no reasonable doubt that I did not get the 22nd kill with all the evidence pointing to the final blow. There was no foul play involve in this...

    Thanks,
    Quan
  6. 03-04-2017, 09:24 AM
    I don't suspect you of cheating, and I believe that your final kill count is as you claim. However, the rules are very specific, and allow for no exceptions. I cannot vote against the demands of the rules. I suggest that you do some adjudication, then make a new submission, with a complete recording of your gameplay, as defined by the rules. There really is no other way to get onto the scoreboard.
  7. 03-04-2017, 09:41 AM
    The rules are put in place to make sure the kill count is verified and that's why its there, i get it, but like any rules in life, they are usually there to set a general guideline. Any competent gamer, or veteran player will come to the same conclusions. If Twin Galaxy does not accept this submission as an obvious 22k count then I really do question the ethics and the expertise of their record holding. Things are not just black and white, and if your judges cannot determine a simple submission like this to be at 22k then I truly question your competence.

    Please just set this to 21K for now so I can get a swift approval. I will upload a 22k later tonight.
  8. 03-05-2017, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thubbie View Post
    The rules are put in place to make sure the kill count is verified and that's why its there, i get it, but like any rules in life, they are usually there to set a general guideline.
    Rules are not guidelines, they are rules. Guidelines are guidelines. Rules tend to be stricter than guidelines. In this case, you have violated a rule. On this site, that is grounds for rejection of your submission.

    Quote Originally Posted by thubbie View Post
    If Twin Galaxy does not accept this submission as an obvious 22k count then I really do question the ethics and the expertise of their record holding. Things are not just black and white, and if your judges cannot determine a simple submission like this to be at 22k then I truly question your competence.
    You may question whatever you like, but your case is not a particularly contentious one. I am one of the last people on this planet who would defend Twin Galaxies' ethical reputation, but I think this track's rule about complete recordings is good. When it comes to adjudicators' accepting your kill count, "obvious" is not good enough. It must be evident. Either provide the evidence, or risk getting your submission rejected.

    Quote Originally Posted by thubbie View Post
    Please just set this to 21K for now so I can get a swift approval. I will upload a 22k later tonight.
    Submissions are not editable. In all likelihood, this one will be rejected, and you will need to make a new one. For that, you have to have at least 3 "Submission Points", attainable solely by adjudication.
    Thanks cuda, bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  9. 03-05-2017, 11:44 AM
    Dude you are just being a total ass. There is MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE in the video. If you play the game at all, its REALLY OBVIOUS and PRETTY conclusive to be.

    Have you ever been or heard of the US court system? I have seen things pass by with far less evidence than what I provided in equivalence and THE SITUATIONS are far more important than a record keeping website like this, yet you want to be a total dick about this submission with ample enough data to conclude the results. You would have to be a complete idiot with no education to come to a different conclusion or just straight up be delusional. Lets be honest here, you are being super picky and power tripping. This really shows how professional you guys are. You need to learn how to interpret things as an adult rather than looking at it BLACK and WHITE like a systematic AI/BOT.

    Thank you for portraying how much of a douche you can be as a senior member of this site. Really appreciate your services man, I hope everyone who comes here sees what they can expect from someone of your seniority and the capabilities of a child's IQ.
  10. 03-05-2017, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thubbie View Post
    Dude you are just being a total ass. There is MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE in the video. If you play the game at all, its REALLY OBVIOUS and PRETTY conclusive to be.

    Have you ever been or heard of the US court system? I have seen things pass by with far less evidence than what I provided in equivalence and THE SITUATIONS are far more important than a record keeping website like this, yet you want to be a total dick about this submission with ample enough data to conclude the results. You would have to be a complete idiot with no education to come to a different conclusion or just straight up be delusional. Lets be honest here, you are being super picky and power tripping. This really shows how professional you guys are. You need to learn how to interpret things as an adult rather than looking at it BLACK and WHITE like a systematic AI/BOT.

    Thank you for portraying how much of a douche you can be as a senior member of this site. Really appreciate your services man, I hope everyone who comes here sees what they can expect from someone of your seniority and the capabilities of a child's IQ.
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Join us