PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 22 - Quan Ho

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. 03-07-2017, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    I don't always get along with Almighty Dreadlock on a social level but he's correct in this case and he is a very thorough adjudicator.

I must vote NO since this evidence video is incomplete.
    @Jace Hall there seems to be a lot of dissent about Daybreak working with TG to verify KotK performances. Can you add any thoughts about this particular submission? I personally think we are doing a pretty good job adjudicating these runs per the rules defined. Thank you sir.
    Perfectly said Ben. I also find myself often arguing with dream, but I really must take his side here. This is a case where you need to hate the law, not the judge. I actually agree its a stupid rule, but too bad, its not a judge/adjudicators place to decide if a law/rule is good or not. I would love to see the rule amended and allow some discretion on our part, but for the time being, the rules are the rules. I also wonder what the submitter hopes to accomplish by being so antagonistic. We welcome bluntness and disagreement here, but just pure emotional outburst of antagonism doesnt go over well anywhere.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
Join us