PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 22 - Quan Ho

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 22 - Quan Ho

03-03-2017, 05:29 PM
    vzaar-player

King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199235
    Rules
    Goal is to WIN with the MOST KILLS on a regular play solo server.

The final official count is the total kill number shown when final kill statistics dialog box is displayed.
    No exceptions.

Complete recording of video performance is REQUIRED as part of evidence submission.

Special note:
    This game is a MMO which means it is client/server based. Therefore a PC boot up or program launch sequence is not required as part of video evidence as it is not possible for the client side player to alter the remote company game server that is being logged into.

Use of a "cheat" program that might be loaded to gain player advantage on the client side which tries to present the client player with more visual information than they would normally receive from the game, or alter client side transmission data to the server for more favorable results is BANNED AND ANY SUBMITTER FOUND TO BE DOING THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY WILL BE BANNED!

For instance:
    Use of an "ESP" program that allows the client player to "see" the locations of other players, when they should not be able to.
    Use of an "Auto-Aim" program that automatically detects opponents critical areas and guarantees that every bullet fired hits those targets.
    Use of a "clipping" program that allows a player to move through walls or teleport themselves across the map instantaneously where it should not be possible.
    Etc.

These kinds of cheat enhancements are easily seen and detected by watching a video performance. They are in fact, quite obvious.

Finally, for H1Z1, a King of the Kill game officially starts when the parachute sequence begins.
    Submission Message
    1 - 1:09
    2 - 1:18
    3 - 2:02
    4 - 3:22
    5 - 4:54
    6 - 6:59
    7 - 7:53
    8 - 8:43
    9 - 9:35
    10 - 10:46
    11 - 13:31
    12 - 17:51
    13 - 18:50
    14 - 20:30
    15 - 22:25
    16 - 23:15
    17 - 24:30
    18 - 24:50
    19 - 27:05
    20 - 28:52
    21 - 30:31
    22 - 31:07

One of sloppiest 22k games I had but ended up winning. If you need a better game when I killed more royalty/diamond players I can upload that but the quality of the recording is really bad.
  2. 03-04-2017, 08:49 AM
    Rejecting, due to incomplete recording

3. 03-04-2017, 09:38 AM
    Is the rejection base on the video not showing the final kill count? I thought it was obvious that sitting at 21 kills and the next kill directly implies the 22nd? I prematurely turned off my playstv hence the final kill window did not show...

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    Rejecting, due to incomplete recording

4. 03-04-2017, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thubbie View Post
    Is the rejection base on the video not showing the final kill count?
    That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by thubbie View Post
    I thought it was obvious that sitting at 21 kills and the next kill directly implies the 22nd?
    Sometimes, kills are attributed to no player, so it's not obvious. The final calculations sequence gives 100% certainty as to the final number of kills, so its inclusion in a submission's recording is mandatory.
  5. 03-04-2017, 10:08 AM
    Sir, you are being really uptight about this submission. The video clearly display there was no other alternatives that could have killed the last player. The sniper rifle sounded, the hit cue sounded on the flesh hit, and the win screen popped up. The count was pretty obvious that it would be 22 if you just take the addition of 21 + 1. Why are you being so strict on something as trivial as this? Rules are rules, but sometimes they can be bent, and in this case I see no reason not to bend them. Please let this video pass because uploading another 22k video will result in me digging up a super lower quality gameplay + I would need to gain more submission points, and then get the review team to waste more time reviewing it.

If the pros reviewed this, actually I had some pro players looked at my video and they came to the same conclusion easily that it was a 22k game. I beg you, please accept this, there is really no reasonable doubt that I did not get the 22nd kill with all the evidence pointing to the final blow. There was no foul play involve in this...

Thanks,
    Quan
  6. 03-04-2017, 10:24 AM
    I don't suspect you of cheating, and I believe that your final kill count is as you claim. However, the rules are very specific, and allow for no exceptions. I cannot vote against the demands of the rules. I suggest that you do some adjudication, then make a new submission, with a complete recording of your gameplay, as defined by the rules. There really is no other way to get onto the scoreboard.
Join us