Android - Ingress - Glyph Hacking - 1 Glyph - Speed [Percentage] - 97 % - Andrew Mee

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Ingress - Glyph Hacking - 1 Glyph - Speed [Percentage] - 97 % - Andrew Mee

03-15-2017, 05:52 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Vzaar Video Url:

Glyph Hacking - 1 Glyph - Speed [Percentage]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=207562
    Rules
    Any portal of appropriate level may be used for the attempt. Must be 100% successful for the entire Glyph hack. May use More, Less, Complex or Simple as a precursor request during the attempt. Score entered is the Speed % bonus shown after the attempt. The option to Redo is permissible. Note: at the time of writing, the portal levels produce the following number of glyphs: Level 1 - 1 Glyph; Level 2 - 2 Glyphs; Levels 3, 4 and 5 - 3 Glyphs; Levels 6 and 7 - 4 Glyphs and Level 8 - 5 Glyphs.
    Submission Message
    Achieved on 20170308. Two videos, two different 97%s achieved. If you need an offset for this footage, then you are just too lazy! ;) There's very little room for error here so I think 98% might be possible but would be surprised at a 99% result.
  2. 03-15-2017, 06:00 AM
    The first video where I make an inane tune was on 20170308, the second was on 20170311 & I'd forgotten I'd created the first one. ;)

If anyone's curious about the deployment used in the first video (after the hack attempt): it's a method of rapidly increasing the Resonator deployment for the achievement/badge in the game. There's certainly no normal reason for doing that - you can just skip to the highest resonator you want to deploy.
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
Join us