Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - E-Swat - Cyber Police - points - 2,494,600 - Pete Hahn

04-04-2017, 11:34 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=207994
    Rules
    Dip switch bank 1:1-8 = ON/OFFDip switch bank 2:1-3 = ON/OFF4-8 = OFFNote: The above Dip Switches, when properly designated, will give the following Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings, used for this title:Time: NormalDifficulty: NormalLives: 3Special Rules: Players may select player 2. This is a Single Player ONLY Variation. Continues are NOT allowed.
    Submission Message
    This game play was done on the floor of Galloping Ghost Arcade on 4/4/17, only 1 run in video. Game beaten at 19:57, final score / initials entered at 20:46.

Name:  vlcsnap-2017-04-05-01h05m30s111.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  57.3 KB

Board and dips shown at 23:40, picture rotated for easier adjudication:
    Name:  eswat_dips.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  23.9 KB

Thanks for taking a look and adjudicating my submission!
    Thanks JJT_Defender, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes Dk_madness, Muerto, JJT_Defender, Max, RaGe and 1 others liked this post
  2. 04-05-2017, 02:49 AM
    Long game. I used to play this a lot at the arcades back in the 90s. Never made it past the Gorilla boss.

Accepted
    [Twitch: spectredk],[Youtube: spring79],[Twitter: @Sp3c7r3DK]
    aka Jacob Spring and Twin Galaxies Arcade World Record holder on Metal Slug Supervehicle-001
    Thanks HAN thanked this post
    Likes HAN, HugDD liked this post
  3. 04-05-2017, 07:15 AM
    Never got to play the arcade but loved the Genesis version.....Nice run! Accepted
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ9T2XXtI1da6onT_U-2u0Q

Intrepid (Arcade 5-man) 230,960 WR
    Likes HAN, HugDD liked this post
  4. 04-05-2017, 10:48 AM
    You did it again Pete!
    Great submission! Accepted!
    Likes HugDD, HAN liked this post
  5. 04-05-2017, 05:19 PM

Accepted Congratulations a New World Record Pete

Arcade - E-Swat - Cyber Police Game Starts at :06 of the video

Lives: 3 Can Be Seen at :10 of the Video On Player 2 Side 2 Men in Reserve at Bottom Left & 1 Pete is Playing

Arcade - E-Swat - Cyber Police Hardware,PCB,ROMs, Dip Switch Game Settings from 23:45 to 24:21 of the video

Dip Switch Game Settings Can Be Clearly Seen from 24:08 to 24:20 of the video

Provided by Pete Hahn from Reply 1 Board and dips shown at 23:40, picture rotated for easier adjudication:

Arcade - E-Swat - Cyber Police - points - 2,494,600 Final Score is at 20:00-05 & 20:47-50 of the video 5-3 Stage 15 Full Completed Game The End Game Initials HAN

1st Life Lost is at 11:03 of the Video Score is 715,400

2nd Life Lost is at 19:35 of the Video Score is 1,466,600

3rd & Final Life Lost is at 20:47-50 of the Video Final Score is 2,494,600

Rules
    Dip switch bank 1:
    1-8 = ON/OFF
    Dip switch bank 2:
    1-3 = ON/OFF
    4-8 = OFF

Note: The above Dip Switches, when properly designated, will give the following Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings, used for this title:

Time: Normal

Difficulty: Normal

Lives: 3

Special Rules: Players may select player 2. This is a Single Player ONLY Variation. Continues are NOT allowed.

Credibility:21116

Submission Points: 11,349 + 60 for Sponsor = 11,409

I JJT Dominate Presently the Modern Arcade Games 51 with First Place in Scoring & Times
    in 41 cities especially Fast & Furious Super Cars Undefeated against Players in a Best of 3,5,7 with 2,377 Victories in 6 years with only 36 Loses I live in Austin,Texas

I live in Austin,Texas I JJT Johnny Play at Main Event, on Monday Night Madness 3 Specials for $10.95 Un Limited Game Card from 4pm to 2am in the Morning , Dave n Busters Sunday $10.00 Unlimited Game Card from 10am to 12 Midnight some times Austin Park Amusement on Tuesday & Thursday $12.00 + $5.00 for Buffet & Unlimited Game Card
    I JJT Have No Problem Mastering Video Games. In Austin,Texas

I JJT Johnny Live in Austin,Texas Your Welcome to Call Main Event,Dave n Busters They Know Me. Come By Check My Scores & Times & Try to Beat them & Play Against Me.

Adjudicated Video Submissions I JJT Johnny Got Wrong a Total of 30 in Twin Galaxy in Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Adjudication Archives & Correctly Adjudicated 11,369 at .99737739312% Accuracy

6. 04-05-2017, 05:21 PM
    Name:  2017_04_06_00_21_021.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  40.6 KB All Good A OK
  7. 04-05-2017, 05:24 PM

Cyber Police ESWAT
    (サイバーポリス イースワット?) is a 1989 scrolling shooter arcade game developed and published by Sega. In 1990, Sega released a Mega Drive/Genesis version known in North America as ESWAT: City Under Siege.

Gameplay[edit]

In the arcade game's first stage, players start out as a regular police officer.

Players control Duke Oda (デューク・オダ?), a member of the Cyber Police force in the city of Liberty who tries to clear the streets of crime, terminate the most wanted criminals and put them behind bars. There are 15 stages to complete, which takes the player through Liberty streets, car yards, stadiums, restaurants, the CBD, and boat docks. There are bosses on some stages. During each stage, the player picks up ammunition with varying amounts. For example, on some levels, ammo may be worth 10 bullets, while in others, there may be 60 bullets.
    Bosses attack in several ways. Note that the bosses are not just people. The player also battles an ape, a tiger, a monster truck in "Eagles Stadium", and cyborgs. Once these first three bosses are defeated, the player's rank rises to captain, followed by assistant chief, and finally to chief.
    Once the chief rank has been achieved, the player is given a cyber suit, which is described by the game as a "long-range supersonic powered suit" which contains two Turbo-Booster Thrusters, and provides extra ammunition and protection. This suit is used for the rest of the game. At this point, the player will have to arrest criminal masterminds.

Hardware/Conversion[edit]

The game was issued on Sega's System 16-B which is built around the M68000 and uses a Z80 and a YM2151 for amplified mono sound generation. The System 16 pinout is not JAMMA compatible but JAMMA adaptors are available and fairly common. The game was released in a dedicated two player cabinet and also as a kit that contained the System 16 to JAMMA adaptor. Each player requires one start button, one joystick, and three action buttons (shoot, jump, special weapons). This game utilizes a standard resolution arcade monitor.

Reception[edit]

Computer and Video Games called the game a cross between NARC and RoboCop, but wrote that it "doesn't quite have the flair of either". Rating the game at 76% overall, they recommended only playing Cyber Police if they were bored with the two other games.[2]

Cyber Police ESWAT
    Japanese arcade flyer of Cyber Police ESWAT.

Developer(s)
    Sega
    Publisher(s)
    Sega
    Designer(s)
    Nandemo, Macco; Chan, Seishi; Atsumiya, Mikarin
    Composer(s)
    Yasuhiro Kawakami[1]
    Platform(s)
    Arcade, Amiga, Atari ST, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Master System
    Release
    Genre(s)
    scrolling shooter
    Mode(s)
    Single-player, Two player co-op
    Cabinet
    Upright
    Arcade system
    System 16
    Display
    Raster, standard resolution
  8. 04-05-2017, 07:17 PM

jjt_defender

Honored Veteran

Credibility:21116

Submission Points: 11,353 + 60 for Sponsor = 11,413

I JJT Dominate Presently the Modern Arcade Games 51 with First Place in Scoring & Times
    in 41 cities especially Fast & Furious Super Cars Undefeated against Players in a Best of 3,5,7 with 2,377 Victories in 6 years with only 36 Loses I live in Austin,Texas

I live in Austin,Texas I JJT Johnny Play at Main Event, on Monday Night Madness 3 Specials for $10.95 Un Limited Game Card from 4pm to 2am in the Morning , Dave n Busters Sunday $10.00 Unlimited Game Card from 10am to 12 Midnight some times Austin Park Amusement on Tuesday & Thursday $12.00 + $5.00 for Buffet & Unlimited Game Card
    I JJT Have No Problem Mastering Video Games. In Austin,Texas

I JJT Johnny Live in Austin,Texas Your Welcome to Call Main Event,Dave n Busters They Know Me. Come By Check My Scores & Times & Try to Beat them & Play Against Me.

Adjudicated Video Submissions I JJT Johnny Got Wrong a Total of 30 in Twin Galaxy in Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Adjudication Archives & Correctly Adjudicated 11,353 at .99737830988% Accuracy

9. 04-06-2017, 09:24 AM
    Nice run. Accepted!!
    Likes HAN liked this post
  10. 04-06-2017, 11:16 AM
    Thank you, everyone!

As long as it's the same game, I'll ask in this submission and it won't be too off-topic:

What is verdict on using harder difficulty than specified in track rules?

I was looking at some INP's on marp for this game, and it appears the top 2 scores on the mame leaderboards have changed to difficulty to hard:

TG scoreboard:
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.p...78&ref=fbshare

marp:
    http://replay.marpirc.net/r/eswatu

The top 2 scores on tg match the 2nd and 3rd place scores on marp, and I believe both of them are played on harder than default difficulty. This gives you more opportunities to score since there are more enemies...

Thoughts from anyone on this...?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us