Nintendo 64 - Wave Race 64 - NTSC - Sunset Bay - Reverse [Fastest Race, 3 Laps] - 01:13.11 - Matthew Felix

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo 64 - Wave Race 64 - NTSC - Sunset Bay - Reverse [Fastest Race, 3 Laps] - 01:13.11 - Matthew Felix

04-23-2017, 10:10 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Sunset Bay - Reverse [Fastest Race, 3 Laps]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=15315
    Rules
    Lap time from either Championship mode or Time Trials. Player may use a saved game to access unlocked items.
    Note that the results screen shows the console best and not necessarily the best time of the attempt. For this reason, the time will be taken from the time shown during the attempt (after crossing the finish line).
    Submission Message
    Starts at 1:15
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  2. 04-25-2017, 07:16 AM

Hey Matthew,

First, the good news:

Accepted

Now for some constructive criticism:

From 0:26 to 0:34 (on the Change Conditions screen), you appear to be cycling through the various options as quickly as possible.

Not Helpful

Where game settings are concerned, clarity is far more important than speed.

For future submissions on this title, please help us out.

Likes nads, HugDD liked this post
  3. 04-26-2017, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stella_blue View Post

Hey Matthew,

First, the good news:

Accepted

Now for some constructive criticism:

From 0:26 to 0:34 (on the Change Conditions screen), you appear to be cycling through the various options as quickly as possible.

Not Helpful

Where game settings are concerned, clarity is far more important than speed.

For future submissions on this title, please help us out.

I understand the concern, but if you notice in the Change Conditions screen, there is no option for changing conditions on Reverse mode. I quickly show how no change can be done to reverse tracks.
  4. 04-26-2017, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas View Post
    I understand the concern, but if you notice in the Change Conditions screen, there is no option for changing conditions on Reverse mode. I quickly show how no change can be done to reverse tracks.

Understood.

My point is that whatever you were trying to demonstrate could have been done at a more leisurely pace.

Join us