This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Vectron - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 44,180 - AL Birman

04-23-2017, 04:02 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3064
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Submission Message
    Here is my Submission for Vectron on Intellivision.

One attempt - Hardware is shown following the game.

Note on Gameply:

You must fill in all the squares with yellow dots on each level before they're eaten away by red robot bats. When you complete a level, the yellow dots do a rainbow disco dance. You have a limited amount of shots - three blasters each with a few dozen shots. You get points for completing each level.

The programmer himself will tell you that no-one will have this game on their "favorites" pile.

It's not exactly Donkey Kong or Frogger.

Enjoy!!!
    Likes Rogerpoco, jmb, Fly liked this post
  2. 04-23-2017, 04:42 PM
    That looks really tough!
    I guess I get it not being a "favorite", but still, the simple, EXTREMELY tough gameplay just makes this look like a quality game to me, Man.

As always, Accepted! You definitely have your overall game together to get the #1 spot!
    Trust me...
    It feels good!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Thanks Intellivision Master thanked this post
    Likes Intellivision Master liked this post
  3. 04-23-2017, 04:55 PM
    Thanks Roger!!

Yes, simple game .. but frustrating as hell. Those red robot bats don't stop eating away at your progress. Very frustrating game.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 04-23-2017, 06:23 PM
    I'm enjoying the trips down Memory Lane (near the intersection with Nostalgia Avenue) provided by your Intellivision submissions—keep 'em coming!

Jamey Pittman
    Perfect Pac-Man - 3,333,360 (Twin Galaxies, MARP)
    The Pac-Man Dossier
    Thanks Rogerpoco, Intellivision Master thanked this post
  5. 04-23-2017, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jpittman View Post
    I'm enjoying the trips down Memory Lane (near the intersection with Nostalgia Avenue) provided by your Intellivision submissions—keep 'em coming!
    LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm laughing because most of these games, I haven't plugged into my machine in 20-25 years ... And I feel the same way...

Thanks a lot !!
  6. 04-23-2017, 07:14 PM
    Ugh its that humming bird all over again. Another game that is beyond frustrating. Your are the second person I know of that has got to level 4. Hector @Fly is the other. This game is just to brutal to want to play. Great concept and such but just too hard and frustrating to want to try and learn. Wow just going on down the list of games. What will be under the tree in the morning kinda feeling.
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  7. 04-23-2017, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redelf View Post
    Ugh its that humming bird all over again. Another game that is beyond frustrating. Your are the second person I know of that has got to level 4. Hector @Fly is the other. This game is just to brutal to want to play. Great concept and such but just too hard and frustrating to want to try and learn. Wow just going on down the list of games. What will be under the tree in the morning kinda feeling.
    LOL, I was thinking "Hummingbird" the whole time I was playing this one. That darn 'saturn-shaped' globe .. I could swear at one point he blocked 20 shots in a row ... OMG frustrating;

Much appreciated !!
  8. 04-23-2017, 11:10 PM
    Accepted! Just because a game isn't a "favorite" doesn't mean it's not good.
    Likes Intellivision Master, Rogerpoco liked this post
  9. 04-23-2017, 11:26 PM
    Talking to the TG community; I'm really impressed by your passion for each game !!

I guess I always found this one just so darn frustrating !! And what is not shown is that the game forces you to use the side buttons on both sides of the remote; which is difficult in a game that requires you to be speedy. I have to use my lap to balance the controller while I press both sides of the remote; and the disc. It's completely outrageous.
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  10. 04-24-2017, 01:25 PM
    accepted...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us