Nintendo 64 - Dr. Mario 64 - NTSC-Classic Mode-Points[High Speed] - 129,900 - Sean Dwyer

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo 64 - Dr. Mario 64 - NTSC-Classic Mode-Points[High Speed] - 129,900 - Sean Dwyer

05-04-2017, 09:26 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC-Classic Mode-Points[High Speed]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=198647
    Rules
    Select New game and choose Classic Mode,Player has 1 Life, Setting: High Speed, Any Music, Virus Level May Be Freely ChosenSpecial Rules: Please note that this variation is for High Speed. The faster the speed, the more points you can score. Please note that if at any point your game should freeze [This occurs when you make too large of a combination that the game can't properly process it], your scoring attempt ends with the last score seen before it freezes.
    Submission Message
    Hi yall, this is my last submission for Dr Mario 64, this time on high speed. Thanks for watching and voting!

Name:  N64_DrMario_High.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  65.1 KB
    Likes DanielW, jmb liked this post
  2. 05-05-2017, 02:59 PM
    Accepted! :)
    Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
  3. 05-06-2017, 08:26 PM
    Good score to start the high speed submissions on this game for the N64. Try out the NES or SNES versions of this game as well!

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
  4. 05-08-2017, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stygian View Post
    Good score to start the high speed submissions on this game for the N64. Try out the NES or SNES versions of this game as well!

Accepted.
    Thanks. I did look at NES and SNES, and those scores are beyond my ability I feel. I just thought it would be fun to make some initial scores for N64 :D
Join us