Atari 2600 / VCS - Sky Jinks - EMU - Game 2, Difficulty B [Aero Race] - - 01:09.79 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Sky Jinks - EMU - Game 2, Difficulty B [Aero Race] - - 01:09.79 - Roger 111

05-09-2017, 09:47 AM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

EMU - Game 2, Difficulty B [Aero Race] -
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=108887
    Rules

Submission Message
    Name:  Sky Jinks 2 BB EMU 1 09 79.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  23.8 KB
    Settings shown at beginning of long vid, run begins at 4:35 of long vid. Short vid provided.
    Actually bested this by a few hundredths, but was a longer video, don't have a proper controller yet, not sandbagging, but not ready to kill it yet. One second off my time on the console version, not too bad, but I feel like Gregdeg to my ownself(uuuh...I guess that makes sense, lol!).
    Have fun with this game, @creech ! I really was gonna start working on this, I really thought there were scores already. Controller thing already a problem(NYKO Air-Flo.). New part of my hand hurting...
    Thanks Everyone! Atari 2600 on an Alienware, Woo! (Was gonna use a Steam controller, but didn't work out. That thing is a highly advanced piece of ****.).
    :)
    Likes creech liked this post
  2. 05-09-2017, 09:59 AM
    I'll piddle with the settings on my screen capture software, try to clear up the shot next time.
    I only hope I got the procedure right here, please, no worries to anyone pointing out errors, but pretty sure I showed everything necessary. Stella 4.7.2 , BTW, if that is important. Seems like it should be, I guess.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  3. 05-09-2017, 12:24 PM
    Goose is back and trying for a clean sweep of the EMU tracks. Outstanding work... Accepted!!!
    Very difficult game to play without the original Atari joystick.
    I would suggest selecting ALT+L before the start of the run to show that the version you're using is NTSC (60 fps).
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, creech liked this post
  4. 05-09-2017, 12:52 PM
    Alt+ left-got it!
    Tiny town here...called game store next town over...has USB 2600 stick...trying to con her with Chinese Foood!
    :)

Really makes me want to mod my 2600 to work on my flatscreen, the game looks so much better!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  5. 05-15-2017, 09:14 AM
    Roger pylon dodger. Great run on the EMU.

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes GregDeg, Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us