Xbox 360 - Forza Horizon - Festival Race - Fatlace Chase [Time] - 01:46.33 - Sean Dwyer

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox 360 - Forza Horizon - Festival Race - Fatlace Chase [Time] - 01:46.33 - Sean Dwyer

05-10-2017, 11:00 PM
    vzaar-player

Festival Race - Fatlace Chase [Time]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=203719
    Rules

Must select Single Player mode. Any Game Difficulty and any Opponent Difficulty. Driving assists can be set as the player's chooses. Can choose any vehicle within the confines of the event parameters. Must not use the Rewind feature. Point to point races (shown with a % Progress during the race) may come from the main event or Rival challenges. Similarly, circuit lap times may come from the main event or Rival challenges. However, circuit race times must come from the main event. Note: the on-screen timer(s) during the event is(are) not always accurate on crossing the finish line. Race times must come from the Race Results available after the race is completed. Lap times may come from either the "Last" indicator available during the race or the Race Results available after the race is completed.

Submission Message
    I'm pretty happy with this submission. The race is nice and fast, and I like how this car handles.

0:07 - Show game and boot it up.
    1:42 - Select the race and my car.
    2:27 - Race starts, only one attempt needed.
    4:22 - Final race time displayed

Name:  FH_FLC.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  54.5 KB
  2. 05-11-2017, 02:17 AM
    Good to see this game getting some love.

Everything checks out. Accepted
    [Twitch: spectredk],[Youtube: spring79],[Twitter: @Sp3c7r3DK]
    aka Jacob Spring and Twin Galaxies Arcade World Record holder on Metal Slug Supervehicle-001
    Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
    Likes nads, HugDD liked this post
  3. 05-11-2017, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    Good to see this game getting some love.

Everything checks out. Accepted
    Thanks. Its super fun to play. I find it relaxing to just drive around the map too.

For races though, I cannot comprehend some of the ghost scores. They seem impossibly fast. I will never be that good!
    Likes HugDD liked this post
Join us