SNES / SFC - GP-1 Part II - NTSC - Germany [Fastest Race] - 03:55.7 - john brissie

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - GP-1 Part II - NTSC - Germany [Fastest Race] - 03:55.7 - john brissie

05-24-2017, 09:26 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Germany [Fastest Race]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=38957
    Rules
    Normal Difficulty, Time Attack Mode, May Freely Select Machine
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST Win the race for your time to count! You may use your race for Fastest Lap as well.
    Submission Message
    Hi Gamers,

Here is the video for my attempt at a new record for the fastest Race on the Germany track. The game and machine are at the beginning and the settings are at :50. There is a lot of practicing so please skip to the Race attempt starting at 25:13.

The Race attempt begins at 25:13.

Thanks for watching and voting.

Name:  john-brissie-snes-ntsc-gp1part2-germany-1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  138.7 KB

Name:  john-brissie-snes-ntsc-gp1part2-germany-2.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  182.3 KB

Name:  john-brissie-snes-ntsc-gp1part2-germany-5.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  52.2 KB

Name:  john-brissie-snes-ntsc-gp1part2-germany-7.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  84.6 KB

Name:  john-brissie-snes-ntsc-gp1part2-germany-9.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  122.9 KB
  2. 05-24-2017, 09:33 PM
    Correction!

The Race attempt begins at 21:50.
    Thanks HugDD, Almighty Dreadlock, creech thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  3. 05-28-2017, 04:35 PM

Accepted

Germany

Game Starts at 22:01 of the video

Germany

Is Selected at 21:56 of the video

Name:  2017_05_29_00_30_442.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  47.2 KB

Germany

Game Settings at :51 of the video

Name:  2017_05_29_00_26_491.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  51.5 KB

SNES / SFC - GP-1 Part II - NTSC - Germany [Fastest Race] - 03:55.7
    - Final Time is at 26:04 of the video Game Initials JMB

Name:  2017_05_29_00_34_553.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  59.3 KB

Rules
    Normal Difficulty, Time Attack Mode, May Freely Select Machine
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST Win the race for your time to count! You may use your race for Fastest Lap as well.

JJT_Defender

Honored Veteran

Credibility: 22,919

Submission Points: 12,039 + 60 for Sponsor = 12,099

Juan Torres JJT Fast and Furious: Super Cars Champion Vs David H. Lowe The Fast and the Furious Champion

I JJT Johnny would Like to Challenge you David H Lowe on the Modern Arcade Racing Game Fast and Furious: Super Cars Made By RAW THRILLS Owned By Eugene Jarvis at Main Event in Austin,Texas in a Best out of 11 Races or All 27 Race Tracks & Who Can Get the Fastest Race Times

Come to the Classic Game Fest in Austin, Texas July 29-30 2017 at the Palmer Event Center if you Can I JJT Johnny will Show you Austin,Texas

I JJT am Undefeated Against the Best Players on the Modern Racing Arcade Game Fast & the Furious Super Cars in 42 Cities & Different State's & Beating The Best Fast & the Furious Super Cars Players & All their 1st Place 27 Race Track Times I JJT Johnny Raced them in the Best of 3,5, & 7 Races with 2,376 Victories in 7 Years with only 36 Loses Never Losing a Series of Races

I JJT Johnny would Like Challenge you David H Lowe on Arcade Game Fast and Furious: Super Cars at Main Event in Austin,Texas in a Best out of 11 Races or All 27 Race Tracks

Come to the Classic Game Fest in Austin, Texas July 29-30 2017 at the Palmer Event Center if you Can I JJT Johnny will Show you Austin,Texas

I Challenge All You Guys on Fast & the Furious Super Cars

GCS from Vista, California,

Konrad Pagano GJP Jilly's Arcade Ocean City, New Jersey,

Andrew Navarro- Game Initials ANDREW & KOVAL

Harry H99710

DUCK & ACG from Shenandoa, Texas Main Event

ZACHARY from Katy & Stafford, Texas Main Event

RODEN

BAF LewisVille ,Texas Main Event

MARK Grapevine,Texas Main Event

Bear_1995 Game Initials NBC Midway Lanes, Mandan, North Dakota

& Jason Newman P99, I Challenge All You Guys on Fast & the Furious Super Cars Best of 3,5 or 7 Races at Main Event

&
    Classic Game Fest Gives Top Billing to Walter Day and Billy Mitchell! biggest Retro Gaming Convention in Texas held in Austin

I JJT Dominate Presently the Modern Arcade Games 51 with First Place & Highest Scores & Fastest Times were I Live

Especially the Modern Arcade Game Fast & the Furious Super Cars by Raw Thrills Owned By Eugene Jarvis

I JJT Johnny Live in Austin, Texas

Most have only Seen My Automatic Race Track Times which are 3.5 Seconds to 9 Seconds Slower than my Manual Race Track Times

"I JJT Johnny been Holding Back having Fun I JJT Can Go a Lot Faster!" I JJT Johnny Broken Every Race Track Time Barrier On the Modern Arcade Racing Game Fast & Furious Super Cars that was thought to be Impossible I did it.

I JJT Johnny Live in Austin,Texas

I JJT Johnny Play at Main Event, on Monday Night Madness 3 Specials for $10.95 Unlimited Game Card from 4pm to 2 am in the Morning ,

Dave n Busters Sunday $10.00 Unlimited Game Card from 10am to 12 Midnight

Sometimes at Austin Park Amusement on Tuesday & Thursday $12.00 + $5.00 for Buffet & Unlimited Game Card from 11 am to 11 pm

I JJT Have No Problem Mastering Video Games.

I JJT Johnny Live in Austin,Texas

Your Welcome to Call Main Event,Dave n Busters in Austin,Texas, Austin Park Amusement & Bowling in Pflugerville,Texas

The Managers, Tech & Workers Know Me Really well for Getting Highest Score & Fastest Times on different Modern Arcade Games.

Come By Check My Scores & Times & Try to Beat them & Play Against Me.

Adjudicated Video Submissions I JJT Johnny Got Wrong a Total of 30 in Twin Galaxy in Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Adjudication Archives &

I JJT Johnny Correctly Adjudicated 12,099 at .99752658916% Accuracy

Thanks jmb thanked this post
Join us