This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Sprint 2 [set 1] - Points - 470 - Greg Laue

05-29-2017, 07:35 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=1492
    Rules
    Dip Switch Bank:
    1-8 = ON
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title and will provide the following settings;
    Oil Slicks Added To Track
    Extended Play On
    Time: 150 Seconds
    Special Rules: Score is regardless of track selected.
    Submission Message
    Played at Funspot on May 28th, 2017. Submission begins around 2:57 and ends around 6:26. Verified that in MAME "150 seconds" play time equals 100 "time units" in the game. Each game time unit is more than 1 actual second. You can see in the video that track 1 is selected, the oil slicks are on and extended play is active.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes graham32bit, John73, RaGe liked this post
  2. 05-29-2017, 08:40 PM
    Greg says he will challenge anyone at Funspot this coming Brofest :) We had a lot of fun playing this game.
    Thanks GDL thanked this post
  3. 05-30-2017, 04:01 PM
    Excellent score! Voting Yes on this one as well. Maybe someday I'll make it out to Funspot but it won't be anytime soon.
    "Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good"

Visit my YouTube channel for videos of over 150 classic arcade games, most of which you won't see at your local arcade. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4...56xV5To9gPqsLA
  4. 05-31-2017, 12:20 AM
    Outstanding driving. Haven't seen nor played one of these in about 30+ years. One of the first arcade games I ever played.
    Likes HugDD, GDL liked this post
  5. 05-31-2017, 02:19 AM
    Awesome!

Nice one Greg!

Accepted
Join us