Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Bejeweled Blitz - Points - 415,800 - Randi Klugiewicz

06-05-2017, 09:19 AM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=131978
    Rules
    You must not use any boosts for your attempt.
    You must not use any hints during your attempt.
    Your score is the number of points (not coins) you get during the one minute period.
    "Auto Hints during game" must be turned off
    Submission Message
    Hints were turned off, this record attempt was on an LG Stylo 2. Record game starts at 0:01
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  2. 06-07-2017, 12:44 PM
    I'm lenient, so I'll accept. Just try to record the game startup next time to add credibility to your future claims.
  3. 06-07-2017, 07:09 PM
    Although few may have noticed, there is a major Candy Crush "booster" scandal presently going on.

Could the same thing happen, with this game?

I would like to know if the knowledgeable Mr Torres has done any research on this one.
  4. 06-07-2017, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    Although few may have noticed, there is a major Candy Crush "booster" scandal presently going on.

Could the same thing happen, with this game?

I would like to know if the knowledgeable Mr Torres has done any research on this one.
    That was a matter of snuck in boosters that could not be stopped. It was easy to assume that they were naturally part of the game. During my attempts, it happened because of some event that was supposed to last 48 hours, but kept resetting. I reinstalled Candy Crush, and it went away.
  5. 06-07-2017, 08:29 PM
    Will do in the future. I recorded so many times, and in some recorded startup. By the time I was a dozen or so games in I figured just showing the no auto hints and no boosts being used would be enough. I didn't know about any scandal going on, though, but it makes sense to show from startup with that in mind. Thanks for the feedback.
    Thanks MyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  6. 06-07-2017, 08:32 PM
    my last post was a reply to Cool Al, I guess I missed replying with the quote involved. Thanks!
  7. 06-26-2017, 04:07 AM
    Looks like this thread is getting "lost in adjudication"
  8. 06-29-2017, 09:00 PM
    I'm still pretty new around here, but I'm assuming that adjudication won't be completed as there is no interest to vote on it?
  9. 06-29-2017, 09:09 PM
    Well it's look alright, I'm going to accept this.
    Thanks pbc thanked this post
    Likes pbc liked this post
  10. 06-30-2017, 06:57 PM
    How many votes have to happen for the vote to be decided? From what I can find there is no hard and fast number. Does the voting time close after a certain amount of time if there is no decision?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us