NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game - NTSC - Points - 878 - Brandon Finton

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game - NTSC - Points - 878 - Brandon Finton

06-09-2017, 01:17 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=10207
    Rules
    Factory Default [No Codes or Continues Allowed!]
    Special Rules: While some leeching is permitted in regards to opportunities against certain bosses [50 Points maximum], too much will result in your score being disqualified.
    Submission Message
    Man this run is just sad. I had everything going for me but the shogun boss kinda ruined it all for me. There's still some points I'm missing however because Shredder is 9 extra points if I destroy the clone which would have made my score 887 if I would have beaten it... which still leaves me with 6 unanswered for points. I know I missed one Mouser at Baxter but where would have the other 5 points have come from? Maybe I've studied the videos so much I've overlooked something. I've messaged Kyle (@thegamer1185) to better help my understanding on what I need to do to be able to match his score because I do believe I can do it with a little more time.

It's the second run and it begins at 6:00 in the video. There might be some NSFW language and me yelling at the cat in the video for added entertainment. Enjoy my journey to complete TMNT II: The Arcade Game! I think I'm making my 3rd place spot extra comfy for the time being.
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes Bogart, HugDD, RaGe liked this post
  2. 06-09-2017, 10:19 AM
    Would have been nice if you turned the sound up. Nice job tough. Way to go! Put in a yes vote for ya'.
    Thanks Desidious thanked this post
  3. 06-11-2017, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AtariGuy1760 View Post
    Would have been nice if you turned the sound up. Nice job tough. Way to go! Put in a yes vote for ya'.
    The problem with me turning it up is I pay attention to the BGM while I'm trying to concentrate. It's just as catchy as some Mega Man tunes and I've been humming it for weeks. I will increase it a bit on my next run though.

I found my missing points. I shouldn't blow up Foot Soldiers with barrels since it apparently doesn't award points. You wouldn't believe how many times I've watched mine and Kyle's videos to determine that.. ugh
    "Unable to scream
    Lips like keroscene"
  4. 06-11-2017, 12:03 PM
    Oh it's ok. I understand why you keep the sound down now. No biggie.
Join us