NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Slalom - NTSC - Snowy Hill - 6. Overun [Fastest Time] - 01:57.04 - Kyle Nelson

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Slalom - NTSC - Snowy Hill - 6. Overun [Fastest Time] - 01:57.04 - Kyle Nelson

06-23-2017, 08:29 PM
    NTSC - Snowy Hill - 6. Overun [Fastest Time]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11312
    Rules
    Factory Default
    Special Rules: You MUST Complete the race for your time to count.
    Submission Message
    Boot up, Everdrive, save states off, cheats disabled shown at the beginning. Run begins at 17:41. Thanks for watching and good gaming.

Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  2. 06-24-2017, 05:31 AM

Hey Kyle,

Your entire evidence package is a YouTube video.

Is that a personal choice?

Have you experienced problems when uploading to TG directly?

3. 06-24-2017, 06:20 AM
    I've always had problems with it. I think I was able to upload 2 submissions when I first joined TG. I don't know what changed or if I just got lucky, but I've never had any luck since. Firstly, it was incredibly slow no matter what the video size was. Not sure if it was on TG's side, my side, both? Doesn't matter, I've tried recently with the new system and still no success. Right now, a 20 minute video takes 2 hrs 40 minutes roughly to upload YouTube. I've found a hiccup with that as well. I can only do one video at a time. If I queue 2 videos, neither of them successfully upload. My internet speed is the max speed in my area. It's all I can do for now.

I was actually one of the people that got a hold of TG about it this winter and worked with them and the uploading system they are using. So I've definitely went all the routes possible at this time. I've broken several of my records this past week and I have zero intentions of ever removing my videos from youtube so no worries there. Also, I keep all my videos locally as well just in case something where to happen I can always try to load them somewhere. My brother has his own webpage he uses strictly for file sharing, I may have to implement that someday for easy access to all my files. Thanks for watching and good gaming!
  4. 07-08-2017, 09:21 PM
    Bumping...
Join us