This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Vectron - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 43,710 - Roger 111

07-01-2017, 04:29 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3064
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Submission Message

Only game, just after a minute in.
    Yup. I have a working INT again, just today. About to go all ape crazy on some INT for a while, so my sub pace may slow down(Ha!), but looking forward to the challenge of taming the mighty INT controller.
    I scored over 20k once, in the old days(two runs before this...), on the first level, but can't seem to replicate it, I think it is because I did bad, lingered on the level too long.
    Thanks Everyone! The World has bad people, but this being back on track for me proves that there are good ones. I shouldn't have a working INT right now, but I do because some people are Awesome, all I want to say.
  2. 07-01-2017, 05:56 PM
    One word Roger:

Awesome!!

I used to hate this game (because it's so frustrating) ... and I remember the days when getting to 43,000 was a genuine feat.

You got there right away!

"You got game" Roger !!

ACCEPTED.

Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 07-01-2017, 06:35 PM
    Even for the INT, the controls on this game really are unusual, separating the thinking on the disc and the side buttons is crucial!

There aren't many so far that came quickly to me, but I honestly do like this game, will definitely revisit it again soon!

Working on a game now that doesn't have a score yet(there aren't many, so that's a good clue!)with controls that require serious thinking, all the keypad buttons, wish me luck!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
  4. 07-01-2017, 06:35 PM
    Nice job, Roger. I've never seen this game before. Looks very cool! You seem to have figured it out. I'm going to give this one a try.

Looks like you not only got a new Intellivision, but a great stack of games too! Congrats. That's awesome. I look forward to seeing more of your score submissions.

Accepted.
  5. 07-01-2017, 07:07 PM
    The latest episode of the intellivisionaries had a deep dive review of Vectron (and cohost Paul was/is a big fan of vectron so the ep is very informative) including an interview with programmer mark urbanec
  6. 07-01-2017, 07:31 PM
    What the hell did I just watch?
    Thanks Rogerpoco, DadsGlasses thanked this post
  7. 07-01-2017, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    What the hell did I just watch?
    Haha!
    I swear, this was more skill than five of my cheep Atari scores combined!

You are building a fort, by moving the target with the side buttons and hitting it with the disc.
    The left bottom button moves the target square left, the right bottom button moves it right-you have to hit the target to build a base square, which can be destroyed by the baddies, so you are basically building the base as quickly as possible-the disc uses all kinds of angles to shoot from, so hitting the targets is tough.

You are building bases, and trying to keep them from being destroyed-until I understood this game, I completely didn't understand it, but it is a lot of fun!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  8. 07-03-2017, 01:26 PM
    I've not seen this title before, was fun to watch.

Thanks for showing us.
  9. 07-05-2017, 01:43 PM
    Accepted! Nice game.
  10. 07-07-2017, 12:03 PM
    accepted...
Join us