This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision Flashback - Bomb Squad - Level 1-1 - 27:33.0 - AL Birman

07-11-2017, 03:51 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Level 1-1
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=208795
    Rules
    Select ONE digit and Skill Level ONE. Disarm the bomb. Your time remaining on the clock after you disarm the bomb is your score.

You must complete a minimum of three successful circuit repairs on each digit before guessing the code number for each digit.
    Submission Message
    INTELLIVISION FLASHBACK

BOMB SQUAD

LEVEL 1-1

TIME LEFT ON THE CLOCK: 27:33

Settings shown before the match

Hardware shown after the match

Enjoy!!
    Likes RaGe, Megamatt79 liked this post
  2. 07-11-2017, 03:54 PM
    Name:  IMG_5638.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  430.6 KB

Flashback: Level 1-1

Likes Rogerpoco, Megamatt79 liked this post
  3. 07-11-2017, 06:51 PM
    Well, now I guess I feel pretty stupid!
    :)
    I tried my best to play along, still happy to have actually beaten this game as requested, but I definitely can't keep up with that!

Awesome Job!
    Accepted!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Thanks Intellivision Master thanked this post
  4. 07-11-2017, 09:56 PM
    Roger, don't feel so bad!

I played a good dozen games to get a great score.

By no means is this an 'average' game for me.

The one last night was a true score.... one second faster than you ... too ironic to NOT submit it.

I guarantee you can improve on your time. Just try it a few times; trust me !!

Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 07-12-2017, 06:03 AM
    The one second difference was one of the funnier things that has happened to me in a while!
    I knew I had made a couple bobbles, wasn't sure if the game would even allow you to "guess" perfectly(is only 1/2 guessing. Say "semi educated guess").

Isn't it a relief to hear "cut out this part!"! So much easier.

Not today, but I think I'll try the harder tracks some before I revisit this one. Ears still ringing from 2 days ago.
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
  6. 07-12-2017, 10:43 AM
    "Cut this out" is music to my ears.

Ive tried to come up with a theory for guessing, and I still think I'm outsmarting the computer... but it still happens that there's 4 possible parts, and I have to place ALL 4 before it's accepted. (Frustrating)... im sure it's completely random.
    sure

wait it till you see level 3... there's times where you have the choice of 6 or 7 parts that would fit. It gets outrageous. That's why the 30 minutes to disarm theee digits on level 3 is almost impossible.

Oh ya... and to add more tobasco sauce in the mix.. your parts go on fire every 30 seconds... I think I'm the only person who has ever disarmed level 3-3.

Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  7. 07-12-2017, 11:11 AM
    Yeah, the extinguisher adds one more element to the crazy, for sure!!!
    I tried "educated guessing", evens/odds, etc, but it always caught me!

Hehe. Posting something now, not 'Squad, but I think you'll be proud!

Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
  8. 07-14-2017, 06:58 PM
    Ok, this is question, not a criticism, cause I dont know a lot about intellivision. But at the beginning of the game it looked like you picked 1-3, but this track is for 1-1. Can you explain how the settings work?
  9. 07-14-2017, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Ok, this is question, not a criticism, cause I dont know a lot about intellivision. But at the beginning of the game it looked like you picked 1-3, but this track is for 1-1. Can you explain how the settings work?
    Watch it again. I picked 1 ..... 1.

Digits: 1

Skill Level: 1

Check it out..... Is everyone out to get my videos?

10. 07-14-2017, 07:08 PM
    It's actually asking there, 1, 2, or 3, and doesn't show the result of the selection. 1-3 means one through three.
    Difficulty 1 is easiest, playing a harder difficulty would be, well, harder, haha!
    I promise, Al and I both played this track at the easies skill level, I'm sure he can explain better than I can.
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us