This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision Flashback - Bomb Squad - Level 1-1 - 27:33.0 - AL Birman

07-11-2017, 03:51 PM
    vzaar-player

Level 1-1
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=208795
    Rules
    Select ONE digit and Skill Level ONE. Disarm the bomb. Your time remaining on the clock after you disarm the bomb is your score.

You must complete a minimum of three successful circuit repairs on each digit before guessing the code number for each digit.
    Submission Message
    INTELLIVISION FLASHBACK

BOMB SQUAD

LEVEL 1-1

TIME LEFT ON THE CLOCK: 27:33

Settings shown before the match

Hardware shown after the match

Enjoy!!
    Likes RaGe, Megamatt79 liked this post
  2. 07-11-2017, 03:54 PM
    Name:  IMG_5638.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  430.6 KB

Flashback: Level 1-1

Likes Rogerpoco, Megamatt79 liked this post
  3. 07-11-2017, 06:51 PM
    Well, now I guess I feel pretty stupid!
    :)
    I tried my best to play along, still happy to have actually beaten this game as requested, but I definitely can't keep up with that!

Awesome Job!
    Accepted!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Thanks Intellivision Master thanked this post
  4. 07-11-2017, 09:56 PM
    Roger, don't feel so bad!

I played a good dozen games to get a great score.

By no means is this an 'average' game for me.

The one last night was a true score.... one second faster than you ... too ironic to NOT submit it.

I guarantee you can improve on your time. Just try it a few times; trust me !!

Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 07-12-2017, 06:03 AM
    The one second difference was one of the funnier things that has happened to me in a while!
    I knew I had made a couple bobbles, wasn't sure if the game would even allow you to "guess" perfectly(is only 1/2 guessing. Say "semi educated guess").

Isn't it a relief to hear "cut out this part!"! So much easier.

Not today, but I think I'll try the harder tracks some before I revisit this one. Ears still ringing from 2 days ago.
    So they say
  6. 07-12-2017, 10:43 AM
    "Cut this out" is music to my ears.

Ive tried to come up with a theory for guessing, and I still think I'm outsmarting the computer... but it still happens that there's 4 possible parts, and I have to place ALL 4 before it's accepted. (Frustrating)... im sure it's completely random.
    sure

wait it till you see level 3... there's times where you have the choice of 6 or 7 parts that would fit. It gets outrageous. That's why the 30 minutes to disarm theee digits on level 3 is almost impossible.

Oh ya... and to add more tobasco sauce in the mix.. your parts go on fire every 30 seconds... I think I'm the only person who has ever disarmed level 3-3.

Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  7. 07-12-2017, 11:11 AM
    Yeah, the extinguisher adds one more element to the crazy, for sure!!!
    I tried "educated guessing", evens/odds, etc, but it always caught me!

Hehe. Posting something now, not 'Squad, but I think you'll be proud!

So they say
  8. 07-14-2017, 06:58 PM
    Ok, this is question, not a criticism, cause I dont know a lot about intellivision. But at the beginning of the game it looked like you picked 1-3, but this track is for 1-1. Can you explain how the settings work?
  9. 07-14-2017, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Ok, this is question, not a criticism, cause I dont know a lot about intellivision. But at the beginning of the game it looked like you picked 1-3, but this track is for 1-1. Can you explain how the settings work?
    Watch it again. I picked 1 ..... 1.

Digits: 1

Skill Level: 1

Check it out..... Is everyone out to get my videos?

10. 07-14-2017, 07:08 PM
    It's actually asking there, 1, 2, or 3, and doesn't show the result of the selection. 1-3 means one through three.
    Difficulty 1 is easiest, playing a harder difficulty would be, well, harder, haha!
    I promise, Al and I both played this track at the easies skill level, I'm sure he can explain better than I can.
    So they say
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us