Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Android - Cytus - Chapter 1 (Hard) Two Hands - 1164.62 - Corentin Seille

07-21-2017, 07:34 AM
    Chapter 1 (Hard) Two Hands
    Score Track
    RulesYour final score is the sum of the Technical Points you obtain in each song. You must play these 12 songs on Hard Difficulty :A-1 Alive: Operators1-1 Light up my LOVE1-2 Ververg1-2 Ververg ver.B1-3 Chemical Star1-4 Visions1-5 Les Parfums de L'Amour1-6 Retrospective 1-7 The Silence1-8 D R G1-9 Secret Garden1-10 Hot Air BalloonThe songs must be played only one by one and in a row (no retry).You can play the 12 songs in any order you want.You can use your two hands to play.
    Submission MessageAt 03:01, a total of 98.35 Technical Points for song 1-1 Light up my LOVE.

At 5:28, a total of 98.51 Technical Points for song 1-2 Ververg.

At 7:52, a total of 94.42 Technical Points for song 1-2 Ververg ver.B.

At 10:07, a total of 98.32 Technical Points for song 1-3 Chemical Star.

At 12:44, a total of 97.61 Technical Points for song 1-4 Visions.

At 15:11, a total of 97.27 Technical Points for song 1-5 Les Parfums de l'Amour.

At 17:30, a total of 97.82 Technical Points for song 1-6 Retrospective.

At 19:56, a total of 97.47 Technical Points for song 1-7 The Silence.

At 22:34, a total of 99.19 Technical Points for song 1-8 D R G.

At 24:54, a total of 96.58 Technical Points for song 1-9 Secret Garden.

At 27:22, a total of 96.89 Technical Points for song 1-10 Hot Air Balloon.

At 29:47, a total of 92.19 Technical Points for song A-1 Alive: Operators.

My final score is :

98.35 + 98.51 + 94.42 + 98.32 + 97.61 + 97.27 + 97.82 + 97.47 + 99.19 + 96.58 + 96.89 + 92.19

= 1164.62 Technical Points.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, JJT_Defender, Marco1019 liked this post
  2. 07-21-2017, 08:40 AM

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks Nolco, bensweeneyonbass, HugDD thanked this post
  3. 07-22-2017, 09:36 AM

is a rhythm game developed by Rayark Games, an independent game developer in Taiwan. It was first released on the iOS platform on January 12, 2012. The game was later released on Android on August 7, 2012. A port for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Mobile, titled Cytus: Lambda, was released on June 26, 2013.[1] An arcade version titled Cytus: Omega in collaboration with Capcom is revealed at JAEPO in February 2015[2] and is set for location testing in July 2015.[3]

The name Cytus is taken from Cocytus, the Greek mythological river of wailing or lamentation.[citation needed] Cytus features a story plot that is carried through its 10 main chapters as well as a prologue.[4] The story revolves around the protagonist, Vanessa, who lives in a 22nd-century world where robots with human memories are the only remaining sentient beings while living humans are killed by a mutant virus. Due to limited memory space, human emotions are stored in the form of music in "Cytus", and by playing the songs, the robots are able to revive their human emotions. The plot features the disaster and the protagonist's struggle with identity.[4] The story is told in-game through various cut-scenes that are unique to the chapter title songs; in comparison, the other individual songs within each chapter are at most only marginally relevant to the plot, except for a limited few.

Even though it is a phone game, it needs high specification. The storage amount is 950MB (9.X version). The data of songs not bought has to be downloaded together even though it’s not needed. so, it has much Storage space. And after the update to Cytus 10.0, the storage amount increased to 1.54GB in iOS.

The game needs at least iOS 7.0 on the basis of 2016/09/06 Cytus 10.0 update. Also, the Phone must be at least iPhone 5. Under iOS 7.0 you can't play it, but if you downloaded earlier game versions then you can be play it.

The game needs at least 600MB of storage and 1GHz of CPU and 140MB of relaxation in memory of 512MB RAM on Android 2.2. Playing the game on power save mode is almost impossible. Specifically, in Galaxy S3, auto haptic is released. To remind, Cytus is a high specification game and unnecessary apps must be turned off for smooth game play.

Sequels of Cytus[edit]

Cytus λ (Lambda)[edit]

The game was released on 2013/6/26. It is a Play Station game, and can be downloaded in PSM store (A store for PS games). The game is optimized well, but it takes a long time to load. 0.5 seconds~ 3 seconds is taken to load, affected by the environment of the Play Station. The storage amount is 599MB (Version 5.00). Almost nothing is different from the phone game Cytus. The price is 1,234¥(Japan), 9.69£(England), 18.95 (Australia Dollar), 11.99 (American Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro). One of the uncomfortable parts of the game is update. The game cannot be updated by just downloading the patch file. The whole game file has to be downloaded again.

Cytus Ω[edit]

The game was revealed in 2015 February. It was revealed in the event ‘crossbeats REV.’ However, the game isn’t released yet. It isn’t much different from the phone game cytus, but it shows the note that has to be touched first. Also, notes that have to be touched at the same time have small horns to be distinguished easily.

Cytus II[edit]

The game was revealed in 2015 December. It was revealed at RayarkCon 2015. It was revealed with the comment that said development is already confirmed. However, almost no information is revealed about the game, and people only guess about it.

This section needs expansionwith: further descriptions and citations. You can help by adding to it.(October 2014)
    The main gameplay of Cytus features the Active Scan Line, a black line that move up and down across the screen.[5][6] The player taps circular objects, referred to as Notes, as the Active Scan Line passes over them, following the music.
    Three types of Notes are used. The Click Note, a single circular note, requires tapping the object in time. The Drag Note, a continuous track of notes, requires dragging along the track. The Hold Note, a note with an extended ribbon meter, requires holding over the note until the meter is filled. Notes to be hit as the line rises are colored blue and purple, while those as the line drops are colored yellow and green.[6]
    Each Note is judged by the accuracy to be either Perfect, Good, Bad or Miss. The better the accuracy, the higher score is given. The maximum score is 1,000,000, and a minimum of 700,000 is required to clear a stage.[6] Basic score is 900,000, the score is divided equally into every note. Combo score is 100,000, the score is proportional to square of the maximum combo. Also, the maximum TP score is 100, and TP Perfect, NM Perfect, Good, Bad, Miss is calculated 100%, 70%, 30%, 0%, 0%, respectively. After a stage ends, various metrics are provided to show the player's performance, including score, TP, a letter grade, and numbers of hits in each type of judgement. Score system is referred: Fail below 700,000, C below 800,000, B below 900,000, A below 950,000, S below 1,000,000, Million Master at 1,000,000.

Playable songs[edit]

Cytus includes more than 100 songs available for play in the game, spanning a variety of genres including pop music, trance music and drum and bass. The music is composed and performed by independent composers and artists from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea. Vocaloid engines are also used.[6][7] A number of songs also has alternate version(s) in addition to the normal version. These can be called upon by interacting with the song artwork in the song selection screen. Gestures used includes tapping, swiping and holding at a specific timing and location.
    Cytus also includes a series of songs in image of the overarching plot, collectively named Cytus: Alive, added in version 6.0 in July 2014.[8] Unlike normal songs, Cytus: Alive songs contains added plot animation during gameplay.
    Cytus 2.0 Title Screen
    Developer(s)Rayark Games
    Publisher(s)Rayark Games
    Platform(s)iOS, Android, PlayStation Vita(PlayStation Mobile)
    ReleaseJanuary 12, 2012
    Genre(s)Rhythm game
    Mode(s)Single Player

JJT_Defender Johnny World Champion & World Best Racer #1 1st Place on the Modern Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars
    Made by Raw Thrills & Owned By Eugene Jarvis Vid Kidz Williams,Midway & Creator of Cruis'n Series & Defender Many More.

Submission Points 12,660 + 60 for Sponsor = 12,720

I JJT Johnny Correctly Adjudicated 12,720 .997764705882% Percent

Adjudicated Video Game Submissions I JJT Johnny Got Wrong a Total of 30 in Twin Galaxy's Adjudication Archives Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Archives

Likes Nolco liked this post
  4. Post

07-28-2017, 04:44 AM
    When a note is tapped almost before or almost after the scan line crosses, you obtain a "black perfect". When a note is tapped right as the scan line crosses it (perfect timing), you do a "colored perfect". the Please check this page for precisions : . Cytus has two points systems. The default one is the "Million" system. Having a million points is done by doing a perfect combo, and doing black or colored perfects with no distinction beetween them. The technical points system however, is much much precise. It's an accuracy counter. Black perfects give you less technical points than perfect timing colored perfects. That is why I'm refering as the technical points for my score in this track. I think it's better than the million points system. I wanted to precise that for you to understand why i'm not using the regular main point system of the game. Having a million is relatively easy to do (you can see in my run I did some), but doing a 100 TP is not.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 10-30-2017, 01:33 AM
    Bumping submission.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  6. 11-07-2017, 12:39 PM
    I inadvertently deleted the video cleaning up my YT channel. I reuploaded it here. Sorry for that. To prevent this to happen again, I do not intend to use YouTube for later track submissions.

Woah, what an excuse for a bump. :)
  7. 11-25-2017, 05:54 PM
    Bumping again.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  8. 12-28-2017, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolco View Post
    I inadvertently deleted the video cleaning up my YT channel. I reuploaded it here. Sorry for that. To prevent this to happen again, I do not intend to use YouTube for later track submissions.

Woah, what an excuse for a bump. :)
    I am more than willing to vote YES on this submission. YT or not, all the math checks out and all that.

Voting YES
  9. 12-28-2017, 12:21 PM
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us