Dispute: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Robotron: 2084 - Marathon - Player: Brian King - Score: 348691680

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 02-16-2019, 04:14 AM
    Viewed 16,168 times as of today....
    Likes datagod liked this post
  2. 02-16-2019, 05:43 PM
    Yeah this is bonkers. Gotta love TG’s attention to the things that matter.
  3. 02-16-2019, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    Yeah this is bonkers. Gotta love TG’s attention to the things that matter.
    It did not matter 2 owners/managements ago, why should it now?
    Likes lexmark liked this post
  4. 02-16-2019, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    It did not matter 2 owners/managements ago, why should it now?
    apparently researching how to change rule sets is a worthshile way to throw away tg money though well clean cut score challenges remain untouched.

also i'm seeing multiple complains certifcates arent sent -- i will be fair and vouch that i did recieve mine.
    oy vey

oh yeah, and people who spam false info still arent prevented from doing so.

priorities.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  5. 02-16-2019, 06:13 PM
    Still here after all this time? Jeez lawheez!
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  6. 02-27-2019, 06:08 AM
    This was an early dispute and we have treated it deliberately as a ‘test case’. Thanks for your patience.

In this dispute the penultimate digit is clearly incorrect. The score holder did show up and give a credible statement that would explain the score.

That this score was stitched together due to a power cut does not create a level playing field for this track. However this is still an amazing achievement and so we are moving it to a new track which will be exactly the same but allowing for stitched scores. We are also altering the offending digit of the score. Changing a score at TG is a very big deal and we have to be sure about it.

As always, not removing the score means the dispute remains open. If anything further comes to light please post it here.
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  7. 02-27-2019, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hawksett View Post
    This was an early dispute and we have treated it deliberately as a ‘test case’. Thanks for your patience.

In this dispute the penultimate digit is clearly incorrect. The score holder did show up and give a credible statement that would explain the score.

That this score was stitched together due to a power cut does not create a level playing field for this track. However this is still an amazing achievement and so we are moving it to a new track which will be exactly the same but allowing for stitched scores. We are also altering the offending digit of the score. Changing a score at TG is a very big deal and we have to be sure about it.

As always, not removing the score means the dispute remains open. If anything further comes to light please post it here.
    considering the original track allowed stitching, and rules were later changed to disallow it, shouldnt all scores from the time period that allowed stitching be moved to the stitch track? i'm not saying all such gmaes used stitching. I'm just saying all games submitted to the track that allowed stitching, and it seems only right to leave games that were submitted to and verified on a track that allowed stitching to stay on that track. but games submitted after the stitching rule was repleated to be on the track not allowing it.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes sdwyer138, RedDawn liked this post
  8. 05-26-2019, 05:04 PM
    Can someone please explain to me why this blatantly obvious valid dispute has not been resolved more than a year after the dispute was initiated?
    Thanks RedDawn thanked this post
  9. 05-26-2019, 07:12 PM
    I'm not one to speculate, unfortunately, so I cannot provide a solid answer. But I can say that I have to agree that this definitely needs to go!
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  10. 05-26-2019, 09:50 PM
    Maybe that Brian filed for squatters rights to that position. He doesn't own it, but has been there that long that he can keep it!

:)

john

Likes EVN liked this post
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Join us