Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Dragon's Revenge - NTSC - Points - 17,145,700 - Sean Dwyer

Is this Performance Claim valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Dragon's Revenge - NTSC - Points - 17,145,700 - Sean Dwyer

    07-26-2017, 04:38 PM
    vzaar-player


    NTSC - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=19565
    Rules
    Single Player Only, Any Controller Configuration
    Special Rules: None
    Submission Message
    Hi, after restarting the first game, the game for this submission is the 2nd one starting at ~1:08

    Thanks for watching and voting!


    Likes Marco1019, RaGe, fredb999 liked this post
  2. 07-26-2017, 04:42 PM
    Well my initial image still didn't work. @jmb I tried exactly what you recommended... I'm thinking the image fails if the upload takes too long... It took ~7 hours for this one to upload :/ Oh well.

    Name:  Gen_DR_17M.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  1.59 MB
  3. 07-26-2017, 05:00 PM
    Well crap, sorry it's not working for you. That's a very long upload.
  4. 07-26-2017, 05:36 PM
    Also I really feel like this should have encoded by now :(
    @admin staff or @TWIN GALAXIES could someone take a look and let me know?
  5. 07-26-2017, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    Also I really feel like this should have encoded by now :(
    @admin staff or @TWIN GALAXIES could someone take a look and let me know?
    The time a video takes to encode varies.
    There have been instances that it has taken hours and some cases even a full day for some users videos to complete.

    I apologize that it is taking longer than expected. If the problem persist after 24 hours, we will look further into it.
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
  6. 07-26-2017, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TWIN GALAXIES View Post
    The time a video takes to encode varies.
    There have been instances that it has taken hours and some cases even a full day for some users videos to complete.

    I apologize that it is taking longer than expected. If the problem persist after 24 hours, we will look further into it.

    LOL... as soon as I posted that, it finishes. haha. Thanks for replying though!
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  7. 07-26-2017, 06:05 PM
    That Dragon had nothing on Dwyer....Quite impressed!!
    Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  8. 07-26-2017, 06:34 PM
    Accepted. Congratulations on a new record!
    Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  9. 07-28-2017, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    Well crap, sorry it's not working for you. That's a very long upload.

    Yeah, its getting pretty ridiculous over the past week or so. I'm presently in the middle of an uploading a new submission that is currently chugging along at 50-60 kb/s, whereas before I could upload generally between 300-500 mb/s
  10. 07-28-2017, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    Well crap, sorry it's not working for you. That's a very long upload.

    Yeah, its getting pretty ridiculous over the past week or so. I'm presently in the middle of an uploading a new submission that is currently chugging along at 50-60 kb/s, whereas before I could upload generally between 300-500 kb/s
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us