Dispute: John McAllister - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Admin Staff - John P McAllister

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Dispute: John McAllister - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Admin Staff - John P McAllister

10-28-2017, 12:14 PM
    Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=22
    Rules
    Dip-Switch Bank:
    1-7 = OFF
    8 = ON/OFF [Upright/Cocktail]

Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title and will provide the following settings:

Number of Jumpman: 3
    Score Level for Extra Jumpman: 7,000 Points
    Player Name
    Admin Staff
    Original Adjudication
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php?t=173164
    Verification Method
    TGSAP
    Verification Date
    2017-06-15
    Disputed Score
    123,455 (Rank 83)
    Disputed By
    redelf
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    Score can't end in a 5
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 10-28-2017, 05:43 PM
    This isnt the first suspicious score from Mr. Staff either. What I find most disturbing is the lack of all evidence, how did it ever get approved in the first place? Is he hacker. Is he friends with someone on the inside. This "admin staff" -- if that is his real name --- has certainly been up to no good I'm glad to see someone finally calling him out on his shady scores.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy, redelf, Marcade liked this post
  3. 10-29-2017, 05:48 AM
    Mr Staff prefers to get paid in SP and Hoodie codes, instead of money. He claims it is because money will soon be a thing of the past. Now we know the real reason. He has thousands of scores sandbagged on coffee-stained polaroids, including for Polybius and all of its sequels and spin-offs. I fear this agenda-fuelled campaign against him will be to no avail in the long run.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  4. 10-31-2017, 01:23 PM
    Is this real life?! A dispute has to be opened to have a test submission from Admin removed? What a joke.
    Likes Dave Hawksett liked this post
  5. 10-31-2017, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    Is this real life?! A dispute has to be opened to have a test submission from Admin removed? What a joke.
    Yes, its real alright! As real as a "marriage proposal" track submission.
    Mr. Staff should enjoy this overnight fame, while it lasts...
    Likes sdwyer138 liked this post
  6. 11-13-2017, 10:12 AM
    Twin Galaxy Staff Cannot Submit Video Game Submissions # 1 Rule Therefore the Submission Totally Completely Invalid

a Easy Yes Vote on the Dispute by John McAllister ELF
  7. 11-13-2017, 10:34 AM
    I don't think a dispute should've been started for this. I'd think the staff could simply remove any score that the admin staff accounts. Maybe not. Anyway I agree that this score shouldn't show up on the leaderboard.
  8. 11-13-2017, 10:38 AM
    What score? Nothing to see here. Move along now.
    Thanks Marcade, bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
    Likes Marcade, bensweeneyonbass liked this post
Join us