M.A.M.E. - Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa [Cassette] - Points - 63,380 - Paul Ford

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. M.A.M.E. - Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa [Cassette] - Points - 63,380 - Paul Ford

08-20-2017, 07:20 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=91266
    Rules
    ROMSet: CLaPaPa
    Board type: new
    Cabinet: Upright
    Unknown: Off [All]
    Special Rules: This game takes approx two [2] minutes to load. Therefore, TG will allow you to record more than One game attempt within the same INP file providing you indicate to us which performance is the One you are submitting for. All we ask is that you try to limit yourself to One [1] hour of attempts per recorded INP file.
    Submission Message
    Only game on inp and game play starts around 2:51 mark. An improvement in my PB, but not quite enough to catch Roger
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 08-20-2017, 11:32 AM
    Aw!!!
    Turning directly into the spike on the next to last level right after getting the power-up was a bummer, you would've had it!

You cleared that level though, nice!!!

Glad you hit this one again-I refer to our DECO experiences as one of the biggest things that helped me improve, as a gamer, this is definitely on that list.
    It is a great game really, once you get the hang of it, it seems different than other maze games for sure.
    The Cassette slowdown on this is the worst of all the DECO games I have played though.

Good Job, Accepted!
    Thanks Fordy thanked this post
  3. 08-21-2017, 06:28 PM
    I think, though, Paul, with the nature of my submissions lately, you have to be the Deco Kid.
    Because I have become Flash Boy, Lol!!!

Is kinda messed up, considering that collecting games is a big hobby for me now, it's just usually easier for me to use a flashcart.
    :)
  4. 08-22-2017, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    I think, though, Paul, with the nature of my submissions lately, you have to be the Deco Kid.
    Because I have become Flash Boy, Lol!!!

Is kinda messed up, considering that collecting games is a big hobby for me now, it's just usually easier for me to use a flashcart.
    :)
    Thanks Roger. I do enjoy watching your submissions as you do play a wide variety of games and all of them at a good standard. Hopefully if you stay away from Mame for a while I might even get back some of my scores LOL!!!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
  5. 08-22-2017, 11:06 AM
    I still honestly believe that you didn't want those old scores to sit there, and knew someone interested would eventually come along.

It's been a blast seeing you get these scores back-getting one back feels better than getting it the first time, I think.

Been planning a Donkey Kong ESI run for a while now, but I'll leave the DECO to you for a bit.

Ironically, the one I want to get back to is Treasure Island, and I think you said "least favorite" on it, ha!
    Likes Fordy liked this post
  6. 09-14-2017, 06:23 PM
    *** DISCLAIMER ***
    The following tests and reports are neither exhaustive nor definitive,
    and should not be assumed as such in order to verify authenticity of a submission.

Starting check on Fri 15/09/2017 at 11:17:17.10

Zip test
    Code:
    Zip:

7-Zip [64] 16.04 : Copyright (c) 1999-2016 Igor Pavlov : 2016-10-04

Scanning the drive for archives:
    1 file, 384843 bytes (376 KiB)

Testing archive: C:\MAME\ALLexes\inp\MARP\Rootin Tootin (Deco).zip
    --
    Path = C:\MAME\ALLexes\inp\MARP\Rootin Tootin (Deco).zip
    Type = zip
    Physical Size = 384843

Everything is Ok

Size:       401149
    Compressed: 384843
    RAR:

Zip list
    Code:

1 file, 384843 bytes (376 KiB)

Listing archive: C:\MAME\ALLexes\inp\MARP\Rootin Tootin (Deco).zip

--
    Path = C:\MAME\ALLexes\inp\MARP\Rootin Tootin (Deco).zip
    Type = zip
    Physical Size = 384843

----------
    Path = clapapa-prf-63380.inp
    Folder = -
    Size = 401149
    Packed Size = 384703
    Modified = 2017-07-30 10:52:30
    Created = 
    Accessed = 
    Attributes = A
    Encrypted = -
    Comment = 
    CRC = 02DB573B
    Method = Deflate
    Host OS = FAT
    Version = 20
    Volume Index = 0

MAME Major Version 183

What MAME thinks:
    Code:
    Input file: clapapa.inp
    INP version 3.5
    Created Sun Jul 30 19:39:40 2017

Recorded using 0.183W (unknown)
    Total playback frames: 44091
    Average recorded speed: 99%
    Average speed: 826.17% (774 seconds)

Source driver:
    clapapa decocass.cpp
    Generic Info for game:
    Code:
    ROM set changed: no
    0.106-0.117: clapapa - "Rootin' Tootin' (aka La.Pa.Pa) (Cassette)"
    0.118-0.145: clapapa - "Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa (Cassette)"
    0.146-0.178: clapapa - "Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa (DECO Cassette)"
    0.179-0.189: clapapa - "Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa (DECO Cassette) (US)"

Resolution, 0.106-0.128: 240x240 @ 57.000000Hz
    Resolution, 0.129-0.145: 240x240 @ 57.444853Hz
    Resolution, 0.146-0.189: 256x240 @ 57.444853Hz

TG Game Entry: https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?platformid=46&gamename=Rootin%27+Tootin%27+/+La-Pa-Pa+[Cassette]
    Rules, Points: https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=91266
    Note: newer MAMEs have DIP switch names present and old rules may not make immediate sense.  Check https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/165533-MAME-Decocass-games for better explanation.
    INP dump not relevant

MAME Info
    clapapa is the parent set.
    MAMEInfo.dat entries: clapapa and decocass.cpp
    Code:
    MAMEInfo.dat entries for:
    decocass.cpp
    clapapa
    ----
    0.37b13 [Juergen Buchmueller]

NOTES:

- DECO Cassette System driver by Juergen Buchmueller with contributions by: David Widel, Nicola Salmoria, Aaron Giles, Brian Troha, Fabio Priuli, Lord Nightmare and The Dumping Union.

- The actual cassettes use a custom player hooked to the BIO board, and are roughly microcassette form factor, but are larger and will not fit in a conventional microcassette player. Each cassette has two tracks on it: a clock track and a data track, for a form of synchronous serial. The data is stored in blocks with headers and checksums.

WIP:

- 0.189: Major improvements to colors and graphics layer priorities. Implement the PRI2 pen modification effect. This makes the tunnels and headlight in Highway Chase look much more accurate, and makes some color changes work in Astro Fantasia. Shadow color in Skater is now properly black (not a pen modification effect). Correct background fill color, making high score screen in Super Doubles Tennis properly blue [AJR].

- 0.188: Identified dipswitches for a number of DECO Cassette sets. Split decocass state class up so that the dongle types aren't polluting base class. Also added support for bootleg multigame and fixed regression caused by change in draw order [David Haywood].

-  2nd July 2017: Mr. Do - Updated the default.lay for DECO Cassette games.

- 0.179: Tagged all the DECO Cassette sets as US / Japan based on which BIOS type they use (A = Japan, B = US/World, they aren't compatible, using the wrong one will give a loading error) [David Haywood].

- 0.174: Fixed positioning of object sprite. This stops the headlight in Highway Chase from bouncing all over the screen and makes the shadow stick to Skater's toe. Reference videos show that color is still 100% wrong [AJR].

- 0.150: Modernized decocass_tape device (machine\decocass_tape.c) [Osso]. Documentation on the earlier version of the Deco Cassette System [Kevin Eschbach].

- 23rd August 2013: Smitdogg - Kevin Eshbach dumped an early version of the Deco Cassette system.

- 0.148u1: Fixed debug compile (machine\decocass.c) [Wilbert Pol].

- 0.148: Added machine\deco222.c/h. Refactor the type1 dongle code a bit, to make any future additions easier. Make the DECO222 handling in decocass transparent to the driver. Added proper x-scroll handling for the decocass background, and some notes for further cleanup work regarding the background 'tilemap' - this improves Manhattan and several others. Some working notes, comparisons with reference videos. Note: The Astro Fantasia and Graplop videos we have are for different (undumped) revisions of the game, I suspect there are many and that Data East used this system as a ***** way to prototype games [David Haywood]. Fixed Visual Studio warning about use of potentially uninitialized variable [Oliver Stoeneberg]. Replaced M6502 CPU1 with DECO 222.

- 0.147u1: Added machine\decocass_tape.c/h and includes\decocass.h. Moved machine\decocass.h to includes\decocass.h. DECO Cassette System modernized and cleaned [Miodrag Milanovic]. Fixed debug build [Sandro Ronco].

- 0.146u5: Minor doc update. List the Disco No. 1 dongle number as seen in a photo [Brian Troha].

-  7th July 2012: Charles MacDonald - Quite a lot of progress has been made with the Data East cassette system dumping efforts. Many different dongle types have been examined and supported, and currently all known dongle types can be dumped. Software has been developed to extract the PROM data out of dongle dumps and to perform detailed analysis of the decryption features of various dongles, and to determine internal jumper settings to see how a dongle is configured without even opening it up. A few games have been added to MAME recently and it's likely there will be more additions in the future, as we keep finding tapes and dongles to dump from generous donors.

- 0.146: Changed some dongle names based on photos. Changed some "BIN" to "CAS" added misc comments about info from photos [Brian Troha].

- 0.145u4: Changed visible area to 240x256.

- 13th February 2012: David Haywood - Charles MacDonald has recently been posting information about the DECO Cassette system in order to get some more tapes dumped because there hasn't really been any activity on them since way back when the initial batch was added. This is good news because these things (being magnetic media and custom dongles) are extremely fragile, and the remaining ones REALLY need sourcing and dumping before it's too late. Of course, all that work isn't much good if there's nothing to show for it, but luckily there is. Here is 'The Grand Sumo' one of the previously undumped DECO Cassettes. In the end it was a simple slot-in to the driver (Type 4 dongle, BIOS Type A) so I can't really take credit for anything, but Charles' fantastic work, and the contributors who have helped buy the game and equipment needed deserve a shout out here. One of the most important things to note about Charles' work is it means the dumping is now a NON-DESTRUCTIVE process. The dongles are dumped without even opening them, so it's risk free compared to older methods. This is good news for people who own the cassettes if they're considering loaning them out.

-  5th February 2012: Charles MacDonald - The Data East cassette system uses a security dongle that is unique to each game. This prevents operators from duplicating a game simply by copying the audio data from a game cassette to a blank tape. There are several types of basic dongle designs, and each one has data that is specific to a particular game. A 6502 CPU runs the BIOS and software loaded off the tape. It can exchange command and data bytes from a 8041 MCU that controls the tape drive over a serial interface. The dongle sits between the 6502 and 8041 and can modify, replace, or pass data through unaltered during communication. A loaded program can also interrogate the dongle for additional data unrelated to the 8041 or tape contents. I've made a circuit that mimics both the 6502 and 8041 interface so all aspects of the dongle can be observed. Because some dongles also have a reset generator inside them that intializes the internal state, the dongle reader has a software-controlled power supply to force a reset condition as needed. It has been tested successfully with a so-called Type 3 dongle. This dongle has a normal operating mode and a "PROM mode" where a 4Kx8 PROM can be read out sequentially. After a reset, values written to the data and command registers and data read from the command register are not modified. Values read from the data register have bits 6 and 7 exchanged, and bit 0 is the latched value from the previous byte that was read. The 8041 normally uses commands in the 00-7F range and ignores higher values. This allows 80-FF to be used to send commands to the dongle that will not trigger any action on the tape drive. For the Type 3 dongle, writing Cx (where bits 3-0 don't matter) enables PROM mode. Now, writing any value to the command register loads bits 12-8 of a 12-bit counter and bits 3-0 are reset to zero. Reading the command register returns a byte from the PROM at the current address, then the counter is incremented by one. The counters wrap from offset FFF to zero. In this way the loaded program can read out the entire PROM content. Oddly enough the 8041 interface seems to be disabled in this mode. Writing to the data register or command register will tristate the data bus, causing the 8041 to latch an open-bus value. Likewise, reading the data register returns an open-bus value as well. There are no resistors on the BIO-8 board or in the Type 3 dongle to pull the data lines into a known state, so the actual value that is present will fluctuate. Perhaps after receiving the Cx command the 8041 knows to ignore all future communciation with the 6502. Once the power has been cycled the system and dongle will reset and normal operation resumes, with the tape drive being accessible again. Once I get some other types of dongles to experiment with I'll post an update about how they work.

- 30th January 2012: Smitdogg - Charles MacDonald just got his custom Deco Cassette dongle dumper working on one of the dongle types. There are a few different types so still a ways to go but it's working correctly on the first type added. Expect progress / new dumps over the next couple of months.

- 29th January 2012: Mr. Do - Thanks to Bad Boy Billy for pointing out that the clones on DECO Cassette games weren't referencing artwork. I figured out this was due to how MAME treats the parent-clone relationship of games that use a BIOS. It's not something that recently changed in MAME, it's just something that I never noticed before =P. So anyway, decocass.zip has been deleted, and there are now individual artwork files for each DECO Cassette game.

-  7th January 2012: Smitdogg - We are working toward some more Deco Cassette news but it's slow to come.

- 10th April 2011: Charles MacDonald - DECO cassette drive overview: Data East made an arcade system that loaded game data from a miniature cassette, that was played back from a custom digital tape drive. The drive chipset was develped by Mag-Tek who are still in business and make magnetic strip based products. I was asked to look into how the cassette system works so that games could be dumped and preserved. I'll present an overview of the hardware and an (untested) dumping circuit. The cassette drive connects to the "BIO-8" circuit board by means of a 2x10 pin connector. Cable "E" has a 2x10 header that plugs into this connector, and it has a black plastic arrow molded on it which points to pin A1 as shown above. The other end of the cable is a green edge connector with gold contacts that plugs into the cassette drive PCB. TAPE_SENSE is a switch output that is 5V when a cassette is inserted and the lid is closed, and 0V when no cassette is inserted or the lid isn't closed. The switch is a spring-loaded metal pin near to the motor. EOT/BOT is the output of a photodiode that can see light emitted from a LED that is mounted at a 90-degree angle from it. The cassette contains a reflective metal strip behind the tape, such that an opaque section of tape blocks light, and the transparent leader permits light through. This output is 5V when the leader portion of the tape is visible (meaning you are at the end or beginning of the tape) and 0.40V for any other condition: opaque tape present (you are in the middle of data), no cassette inserted, or lid open regardless of cassette being present or not. FWD, REV, and FAST are inputs that control the cassette spindle motor when driven at +5V and are inactive at 0V. FWD and REV cannot be asserted at the same time, and the BIO-8 board has logic to prevent this condition. Normally the cassette speed is appropriate for playback when only FWD or REV are driven, and asserting FAST along with either one of those signals is used for a fast-forward or fast-reverse. RCLOCK and RDATA are the digital data that is encoded on the tape. The clock signal is used to determine when the data signal can be sampled. These outputs are 5V for a '1' bit and 0.40V for a '0' bit. Because the tape passes by the pickup head faster as one spindle gathers tape, the clock and data rate increase during playback. It seems that the MCU on the BIO-8 board is fast enough to handle the steadily increasing data rate. DECO cassette drive dumping: I have developed a circuit that is connected to the cassette drive cable "E" by splicing the RCLOCK and RDATA wires so that the signal can be tapped. RCLOCK is a white wire at the ends with a gray sleeve and RDATA is a red wire at the ends with a black sleeve. You can also splice the black wire with the foil "E" label on it (corresponding to position A10 on the above diagram) for ground. The circuit should allow normal operation of the board in addition to providing audio outputs for dumping. It converts the output levels to 1.25V, low-impedance outputs that should be suitable for driving the line-in input of a PC sound card. To prevent damage, I would recommend connecting the outputs to a ***** amplifier first, which you can use to adjust the volume. For this reason the schematic only shows RCA jacks. Note that cable "E" has no +5V line, so you'll need to tap that from the PSU that powers your DECO boardset. Please record the audio at 44100 Hz or higher and check the volume levels to avoid clipping. The right channel (clock) will look like a square wave, and the left channel will look like a rectangular wave. I haven't been able to test the circuit myself as I need to transplant parts from two different drives to make one working one, so please use this circuit at your own risk. That said, I'm looking forward to seeing some new tape dumps!

- 23rd August 2010: Smitdogg - We've spent many hours trying to get my Deco Cassette tape drive in working order so we can read the tapes we bought a few months ago. It looked nice and clean but upon close inspection had internal issues. Mods and various riggings made and even a new circuit was built but it still isn't working correctly. One has come available for sale tested working for $80. If you can send anything at all to help please donate. It also comes with a cassette that might be an undumped version. Edit: Bought it. Thanks to Charles MacDonald, Kevin Eshbach and also to redk9258. Edit 2: Side note about Deco Cassettes - he other day a cassette came up for auction and I noticed a "7B" on it. After comparing with some of mine I realized it's the revision and that there is no revision information for the cassettes in MAME. So I sent some e-mails... I should be getting the revision information for all the ones in MAME from Al K. so that will be added to the driver in a list and to their description. Anyway the point is, they will be better documented and when cassettes come up for sale in the future, so long as there's a decent pic or we can talk to the seller, we'll know if the version is dumped or not.

- 10th August 2010: Smitdogg - We've been working behind the scenes on dumping the Deco cassettes that we bought a few months ago. We've done many hours of work and made progress but there still aren't any dumps yet.

- 10th June 2010: Smitdogg - The Deco Cassette games aren't dumped yet and it will probably be a few months before they are, reasonably estimating.

- 0.138u1: Lord Nightmare and The Dumping Union added new DECO Cassette BIOS set and updated rom names/locations/types to be more accurate. Update decocass comments/BIOS names with more info from D. Widel's page [Lord Nightmare, David Widel].

- 0.135u2: Fabio Priuli added driver data structs to DECO Cassette System.

- 0.133u1: Brian Troha added DIP locations to DECO Cassette System driver (also split out settings for specific games where appropriate). Added dipswitches 'Country Code' and 'Type of Tape'.

- 0.129: DECO Cassette fixes/cleanups [Aaron Giles]: Converted tape handling to a device. Changed tape handling to use a timer callback. Updated to work with new UPI-41 core. Corrected clock speeds for all chips (esp. the 8041). Fixed very wrong CRC implementation (how did it ever work?). Corrected sound IRQ rate. Corrected video timing. Changed I8041 CPU3 clock speed to 6MHz and VSync to 57.444853 Hz.

- 0.128u4: Couriersud fixed the DECO Cassette driver, which freezes when the counter reach 15, 14 or 13.

- 0.122u6: Changed I8X41 CPU3 clock speed to 7.5MHz.

- 0.121u1: Changed palettesize from 32 to 56 colors.

-  3rd December 2006: Mr. Do - CADWeazle did an outstanding job on the two DECO Cassette bezels. All you need to grab is the one file, and these will work for ALL games on that system.

- 0.106u5: Cleaned up DECO Cassette driver [Juergen Buchmueller]: All hardcoded tables are gone now.

- 0.106u1: Nicola Salmoria fixed background color in the Deco cassette games (see Pro Soccer, Treasure Island and Ice Cream Factory).

- 17th May 2006: Dave Widel - Nicola has submitted a change to the DECO MAME driver that fixes the background color in Pro Soccer and Treasure Island. It fixes the color some of the time in Ice Cream Factory but doesn't help lucky poker. There's still a problem with the colors in MAME.

- 0.105u3: Aaron Giles fixed graphics corruption in the DECO Cassette driver.

- 0.99u2: Some improvements to the DECO cassette games [Juergen Buchmueller].

- 0.96: Changed manufacturer from 'DECO' to 'Data East Corporation'.

- 0.89u4: Juergen Buchmueller fixed reset crash in DECO Cassette driver. David Haywood added support for alt BIOS set and changed games to use generic unknown dips in DECO Cassette driver. Added BIOS roms dsp3.p0b and dsp3.p1b. Added 6x 'Unknown' dipswitches.

- 0.88u2: Aaron Giles moved gamename prefixes to end in DECO Cassette games.

- 0.78u5: Fixed warning messages (0.78u2 memory rewrite).

- 23rd July 2001: David Haywood resubmitted some DECO Cassette System additions.

-  5th June 2001: David Haywood added some alternative versions of the DECO Cassette system games to the decocass driver.

- 0.37b13: Added decocass.c driver, vidhrdw\decocass.c and machine\decocass.c/h.

-  6th March 2001: Juergen Buchmueller fixed some bugs in the state saving functions, added support for them to the DECO Cassette system driver.

- 26th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller sent in another DECO Cassette system driver update with a few fixes to the graphics.

- 24th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller sent another DECO Cassette system driver update with a few bugfixes.

- 21st February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller fixed some memory corrupting bugs in the Burger Time and DECO Cassette system drivers.

- 17th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller managed to get the background tiles partially working in the DECO Cassette system driver, but the graphics are still not perfect.

- 15th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller sent in another DECO Cassette system update with Explorer and Scrum Try, however they are both still missing some graphics.

- 14th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller improved the sound CPU communication in the DECO Cassette system driver and added Boulder Dash - the original version.

- 12th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller sent in an updated DECO Cassette system driver with support for Bump N Jump / Burnin' Rubber, Burger Time, Graplop / Cluster Buster, La.Pa.Pa / Rootin' Tootin', Fighting Ice Hockey, Pro Bowling, Night Star, Pro Soccer and Peter Pepper's Ice Cream Factory, but the games still lack some graphics.

- 11th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller improved the DECO Cassette system driver even more, now Disco No. 1, Pro Tennis and Tornado are working too.

-  9th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller sent in the first version of the DECO Cassette system driver, supporting Lock 'n Chase, Treasure Island, Super Astro Fighter, Astro Fantasia, Lucky Poker, Pro Golf and Mission X. The rest are either not yet dumped or use protection that has not been cracked yet.

-  8th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller managed to fix some 8x41 emulation bugs and got a few DECO Cassette system games running: Super Astro Fighter, Pro Golf and Mission X (the last one with wrong colors though). Accurate to the original, the games need 1 - 2 minutes to load from the simulated tape. Also many thanks to Al Kossow for his incredible work on preserving this system that was near extinction.

- 31st January 2001: Juergen Buchmueller further fixed the i8x41 core and hooked some parts of the DECO cassette system to the Burger Time driver.

----
    0.37b13 [Juergen Buchmueller, Al Kossow]

Artwork available

WIP:

- 0.188: Added 'Lives' dipswitch.

- 0.179: Changed description to 'Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa (DECO Cassette) (US)' and clone 'Rootin' Tootin' (DECO Cassette)' to 'Rootin' Tootin' (DECO Cassette) (US)'.

- 0.145u1: Changed description to 'Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa (DECO Cassette)' and clone 'Rootin' Tootin' (Cassette)' to 'Rootin' Tootin' (DECO Cassette)'.

- 0.117u1: Changed description to 'Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa (Cassette)'.

- 0.106u1: Nicola Salmoria fixed background color in the DECO cassette games.

- 0.88u2: Changed description to 'Rootin' Tootin' (aka La.Pa.Pa) (Cassette)' and clone 'Cassette: Rootin' Tootin'' to 'Rootin' Tootin' (Cassette)'.

- 0.53: Added clone Cassette: Rootin' Tootin'. Changed parent description to 'Cassette: Rootin' Tootin' (aka La.Pa.Pa)'.

- 0.37b13: Juergen Buchmueller added 'Cassette: La.Pa.Pa (aka Rootin' Tootin')' (DECO 1983).

- 12th February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller sent in an updated DECO Cassette system driver with support for Bump N Jump / Burnin' Rubber, Burger Time, Graplop / Cluster Buster, La.Pa.Pa / Rootin' Tootin', Fighting Ice Hockey, Pro Bowling, Night Star, Pro Soccer and Peter Pepper's Ice Cream Factory, but the games still lack some graphics.

Recommended Games (Maze 4):

Take 5 (WIPE OUT)

Fun Four (Targets)

Space Dungeon

The Electric Yo-Yo

Reactor

Mazer Blazer

Phozon

Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa (DECO Cassette)

Prebillian

Power Surge

Orbatak

Top Blade V

Romset: 36 kb / 2 files / 18.3 zip

----
    Human interpretation:
    Time calc: 19:39:40 + (44091 frames ÷ 57.444853Hz @ 100% [12:47.54]) ≈ 19:52:28 vs zip mod 10:52:30 [please allow for timezone differences]

Name:  0006.png
Views: 34
Size:  25.5 KBName:  0007.png
Views: 36
Size:  2.2 KB
    Thanks Rogerpoco, Almighty Dreadlock, Fordy thanked this post
  7. 09-14-2017, 06:27 PM
    Thanks, @terencew , good to see you!
    Likes terencew liked this post
Join us