Game Boy Advance - Activision Anthology - Grand Prix - Game 1, Difficulty B [Fastest Completion] - 34.58 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy Advance - Activision Anthology - Grand Prix - Game 1, Difficulty B [Fastest Completion] - 34.58 - Roger 111

08-23-2017, 05:48 PM
    vzaar-player

Grand Prix - Game 1, Difficulty B [Fastest Completion]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=21251
    Rules
    Game 1, Difficulty B
    Special Rules: Please note that Difficulty B is the default difficulty when starting the game.
    Submission Message
    Name:  GBAGrandPrix.png
Views: 36
Size:  1.33 MB
    Hardware/Settings shown in beginning, race at 4:30.
    OK, playing Dragster on this made me want to see if I could get other scores on it. Tried Oystron. It doesn't suck, but I do(at it.). Tried the 1500 on Decathalon-I was close. I can and will get it.
    Grand Prix was, if I am not mistaken, my very first VCS score ever, and getting top ten(barely)on it made me very proud.
    Nice to revisit this-not as good as my hardware time, but started with the W/R and improved the time each of the three runs-didn't hit anything the third run, slowed down on account, but the goal was to bring the car home unscathed.
    I want a GBA player, bad. Dragster seems VERY forgiving on the Anthology cart, and if there's a sub 6, that may be the place to accidentally get it, seriously.
    Didn't mean to go on about the whole cart here, but it's a great one.
    DS? Awesome. Atari? As Awesome.
    A whole cart full of Activision games?
    Score.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  2. 08-23-2017, 05:51 PM
    Lol, DS Awesome. I got confused, it's been my main console lately.
    :)
    I do like the GBA tho.
    Likes nads, HugDD liked this post
Join us