Nintendo DS - Cooking Mama - NTSC/PAL - Use Skill - Charcoal grill - 47 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo DS - Cooking Mama - NTSC/PAL - Use Skill - Charcoal grill - 47 - Roger 111

08-26-2017, 08:37 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC/PAL - Use Skill - Charcoal grill
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=21892
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Name:  NDSCMCG.png
Views: 67
Size:  1.10 MB
    Hardware/Settings shown in beginning, game at 4:35.
    NOT the best pic/camera angle, but with minimal scrutinization, the score is there, for sure, I wouldn't submit otherwise.
    Hardest track on the game. Definitely not maxed. There is a rhythm I haven't found, I'll get 50 soon.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes Desidious, HugDD, Jessica McCoy liked this post
  2. 08-26-2017, 09:30 PM
    This is all you, bossman. Like I said, my colorblind ass doesn't do well with color changing to do something in a videogame. In one of my favorite games, Monster Hunter, you can actually cook your own meat while you're out in the field. See, the meat changes color to let you know when it's done right and you have to press the button at the right time to get a well-done steak out of it. To hell with that, I listen to the music that plays when you cook and got it down that way. XD
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, Rogerpoco, HugDD liked this post
  3. 08-27-2017, 06:16 AM
    On a tryout run, I got a rhythm of 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4(grill),1,2,3,4(Kabobs), and was knocking them out quick-I thought I had "figured this out", was gonna kill it, but this is a tough game.
    It's really not the most fun game tho, you aren't missing much to avoid it.
    Thanks Desidious thanked this post
    Likes Desidious liked this post
Join us