Dispute: John McAllister - Arcade - Alpine Ski - Points [Tournament Settings] - Player: Eric Olofson - Score: 500,774

Is this a valid dispute?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Dispute: John McAllister - Arcade - Alpine Ski - Points [Tournament Settings] - Player: Eric Olofson - Score: 500,774

08-27-2017, 06:32 PM
    Arcade - Alpine Ski - Points [Tournament Settings]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=634
    Rules
    Dip-Switch Bank A:
    1 = ON
    2 = OFF
    3 = NOT USED
    4 = ON
    5 = OFF
    6-8 = OFF
    Dip-Switch Bank B:
    1-8 = ON
    Dip-Switch Bank C:
    1-2 = ON
    3 = OFF
    4 = ON
    5-6 = OFF
    7 = ON
    8 = OFF
    Note: The above Dip Switches, when properly designated, will give the following Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings, used for this title;
    800-2000 Point Bonus For A Successful Downhill Jump
    2 Minute Starting Timer
    1st Game Extension @ 10,000 Points
    2nd Game Extension @ 10,000 Points
    Player Name
    Eric Olofson
    Original Adjudication
    N/A
    Verification Method
    Referee
    Verification Date
    1982-11-23
    Disputed Score
    500,774 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    redelf
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    I'm just getting this dispute started for later when the other guys with more info chime in, since they don't have enough ranking to start a dispute.

Suffice it to say thought that this score was not done on these settings. I don't have the proof or support but if the others want to chime in they will provide their knowledge and proof.
  2. 05-17-2018, 05:55 PM
    Is this a case of newer rules and dips that came into play well after this score was accepted?
  3. 08-07-2018, 01:22 PM
    I know this score to be impossible using the dips in the rules so I'll vote Yes. Have you talked to Sam or anyone else who can give the run down on this? The dispute is almost a year old but no evidence has been presented.
    "Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good"

Visit my YouTube channel for videos of over 150 classic arcade games, most of which you won't see at your local arcade. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4...56xV5To9gPqsLA
Join us