thread

Dispute: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
Page 66 of 153 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1523
  1. 02-08-2018, 07:43 AM
    Basically it was a message to the Donkey Kong community that they should retract this dispute or face the dead hand.
  2. 02-08-2018, 07:45 AM
    No. Of course that doesn’t matter. Not one bit. Threats from outside sources make zero difference in this dispute. These appear to be more attempts to distract from the facts.

    One dispute at a time. One score at a time. Evidence based dispute system will help continue to bring integrity to the scoreboard. Anyone that doesn’t want integrity in the scoreboard should leave.


    Quote Originally Posted by HectorTelloc View Post
    I think you missed the threat of a "nuclear bomb being dropped" by Richie Knucklez and Billy's camp, don't you that matters? The message I got was back or be destroyed.
  3. 02-08-2018, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorTelloc View Post
    Basically it was a message to the Donkey Kong community that they should retract this dispute or face the dead hand.
    If they have some bombshell information they need to release it. It doesn't matter how this dispute turns out. They need to come out with their "dead hand" information. Ask triforce why billy was standing in front of two tvs showing off his world records that were mame rendered games. Did someone switch out the VHS tapes for fakes before billy put them in the VCR?
    Likes HectorTelloc, datagod, rotunda liked this post
  4. 02-08-2018, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorTelloc View Post
    Basically it was a message to the Donkey Kong community that they should retract this dispute or face the dead hand.
    I can't think of a better way to unite the DK community than to threaten them.
  5. 02-08-2018, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorTelloc View Post
    I think you missed the threat of a "nuclear bomb being dropped" by Richie Knucklez and Billy's camp, don't you that matters? The message I got was back or be destroyed.
    Just a reminder, Joel West says he is going to post his evidence tonight. So in the last 24 hours, Billy's supporters are stating that the MAME rendering is doable by recording a recording of a recording. That's fine. It's very easy to test. Someone just needs to record a cabinet for a few minutes. Make a copy of that original, then make another copy of the copy. Check to see if the image is rendered differently. There you go. They also talk about cam corders. Go ahead and use the cam corder to make a video of the 3rd copied tape being played on a TV. This would be a very easy and short process to resolve. Do the same for a MAME play as well. I would test several types of CRT screens just to be thorough. See what the results are. Someone also suggested testing the picture rendering of every single DK machine you can find and see what it looks like.

    The real main defense they have is that Dwayne (I have no idea who this person is, they just keep saying he is the one who is after Billy) somehow switched tapes at the Boomer event/or doctored an entire play of Billy's hoping it would be caught by others instead of making the copy and telling people something looks and they should check it out.

    This is just summing up what has happened.
    Likes Robert.F, HectorTelloc liked this post
  6. Makes sens

    02-08-2018, 07:54 AM
    threat you say Hector hmm.... So i guess we are at stage 2
    The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance
    Likes datagod liked this post
  7. 02-08-2018, 07:56 AM
    Plea bargain? Really? Its too late to bargain AFTER you're already found guilty. The time to come clean has passed. This is equivalent to someone the defendant interrupting the closing arguments and asking for a plea bargain knowing full well he lost. way too late.

    Not only was it mame, but deception has been established with numerous lies, one of the most significant being mame enthusiast mitchel regularly uses mame yet goes out of his way to try to pretend to be naive about it. Insults everyone invovled. Accuses of a witch hunt. Calls us loers. Suggests ridiculous notions that would pretty much mean dwanye was a sorcerer capable of some pretty powerful magic to pull off what team billy accusing him of. You dont get to treat everyone like that and then after all the pathetic excuses fall apart ask to plea bargain.

    As for the threat, let that be seen for what it is, corruptoin and collusion. An attempt to intimidate the vote. Remember, billy has been accused of intimidating votes before to even get his score in the first place. While I was loathe to take Pattersons word for it, we're seeing now the willingness to intimidate. The fact in\timidation tactics are such a quick go to alone should be cause for a ban, and it further makes it likely to believe intimidation tactics were used in the past making me think none of us his scores were real and he just intimidated TG into accepting them.

    Shows over.
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

    Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
  8. 02-08-2018, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Just a reminder, Joel West says he is going to post his evidence tonight. So in the last 24 hours, Billy's supporters are stating that the MAME rendering is doable by recording a recording of a recording. That's fine. It's very easy to test. Someone just needs to record a cabinet for a few minutes. Make a copy of that original, then make another copy of the copy. Check to see if the image is rendered differently. There you go. They also talk about cam corders. Go ahead and use the cam corder to make a video of the 3rd copied tape being played on a TV. This would be a very easy and short process to resolve. Do the same for a MAME play as well. I would test several types of CRT screens just to be thorough. See what the results are. Someone also suggested testing the picture rendering of every single DK machine you can find and see what it looks like.

    The real main defense they have is that Dwayne (I have no idea who this person is, they just keep saying he is the one who is after Billy) somehow switched tapes at the Boomer event/or doctored an entire play of Billy's hoping it would be caught by others instead of making the copy and telling people something looks and they should check it out.

    This is just summing up what has happened.

    I would think @Jace Hall , @TWIN GALAXIES is already going to be doing this process to see if it is actually a possibility. I don't understand how any recording of anything changes how the image is rendered, but that is what they are suggesting. The way I understand recording devices is exactly how it works in the videos of Billy's Boomer exhibit. The video recorder records the image however it does, either frame by frame, skipping frames, top to bottom, left to right, upside down, whatever. It does not alter any image or how they are rendered just by being recorded. This is me and I could be wrong. It's like saying I recorded a piece of paper my daughters colored with vertical lines but the recording device changes them to horizontal line? Sorry for the sarcastic approach but this how I'm understanding this.
  9. 02-08-2018, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WCopeland View Post
    I can't think of a better way to unite the DK community than to threaten them.
    not just the dk community but the rest of us.

    i've mocked you guys and we've had our back and forth but I would never try to use intimidation on you and im convinced none of you would use it on me. If team billy wants to show its true colors all their doing is showing how they made the records in the old days. Apparently its easier to use mame and intimidate others than it is to learn how to play. Way to prove to the world what a bunch of skillless cheating colluding would be jury riggers they are
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

    Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
    Likes HectorTelloc, datagod liked this post
  10. 02-08-2018, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DadsGlasses View Post
    No. Of course that doesn’t matter. Not one bit. Threats from outside sources make zero difference in this dispute. These appear to be more attempts to distract from the facts.

    One dispute at a time. One score at a time. Evidence based dispute system will help continue to bring integrity to the scoreboard. Anyone that doesn’t want integrity in the scoreboard should leave.
    I respect that and after our last interaction I did encourage people to come instead of using me as a messager. They are here at my request, it may be a distraction but they need to understand what's going on. Like Christian Pacman for example. I'm glad he could join us. I'm trying to contribute in the best way possible, that's why I asked several key people if I should post this, they felt it is worth noting.
Page 66 of 153 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Join us