thread

Dispute: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
Page 78 of 153 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
  1. 02-09-2018, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. Harrist View Post
    Was the person who posted the announcement of this interview and supplied the login credentials a member of this "Billy Response Team"?
    I don't think so. I got the info from Steven Kleisath. I would say he is a supporter, but does not appear to be on the inner circle. Anyway, in a regular court the accused is asked to stand and make a statement or plea. In this case the accused fled the country.
    "May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

Likes Snowflake liked this post
  2. 02-09-2018, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    I don't think so. I got the info from Steven Kleisath. I would say he is a supporter, but does not appear to be on the inner circle. Anyway, in a regular court the accused is asked to stand and make a statement or plea. In this case the accused fled the country.
    Ok, so we should disregard any other evidence presented by Steve Kleisath as well? Since he isn't in the inner circle?
  3. 02-09-2018, 12:33 PM
    Ok, so we should disregard any other evidence presented by Steve Kleisath as well? Since he isn't in the inner circle?
    That is weird. Why would you ask that? PM me if you want.
    "May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

4. 02-09-2018, 12:34 PM
    Any and all evidence in either direction is welcome I would assume. There has been no evidence presented that supports Billy telling the truth.
    Likes Snowflake, datagod liked this post
  5. 02-09-2018, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TriForce View Post
    This right here is why I don't get involved. Information is shared with me, information that I didn't ask for nor can I substantiate. If I can't substantiate it, its not proof or evidence. If it's not proof or evidence you don't throw it in the pile. All that does is confuse or distract the matter at hand. All it was, is what someone told me. I see how it can possibly be destructive and decide to give my opinion on it, in my own community. I tell them hopefully they take heed to the heads up. That is taken here and now is considered as blackmail? I wasn't speaking to anyone here it was on my stream not in this thread. I gave my opinion on it away from this site on my own podcast to my own team and discord community who asked me what do I know about what's going on in TG. What I said there is brought here and accidentally misinterpreted. I come in to clarify it and asked to I be kept out of it and my opinion not be used as any sort of evidence for anything. Not to prosecute or defend. What do I get in return? My character questioned and how I'm some how trying to market the situation.

Yeah, this is why I don't get involved. Tell you all what. This is my last post to the matter in this thread. I'm returning to what I'm doing, "away" from this dispute thread. Don't mention me and you won't be further distracted from your task here. I will no longer post here to acknowledge any of your ill conceived notions and thoughts of me.
    Your character was not questioned in any capacity by my words. I did not accuse you of anything. I certainly don't understand why you quoted me to make any reference of blackmail.

I talk obliquely of people using their online persona to gain rewards and that maintenance of that persona is something that needs to be nurtured. I do not infer what any individual's reward is and I do not attempt to guess at what such a reward is. To expand on my analogy: personas utilise typical soap opera style cliffhangers to keep the watchers returning. The only mention I make of you directly is that you use your persona to support your team. Am I so wrong in this? Anything else you make of my words is from your own generated interpretation of my words - your response I quote seems to show you displaying a misinterpretation of my words in exactly the same method you accuse others of misinterpreting yourself.

I take from this that you wish to quash any expectation that your words are in any way for or against nor are they supportive of any argument that could be made for or against. I hope that's what you wish to convey.

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  6. 02-09-2018, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    That is weird. Why would you ask that? PM me if you want.

You posted that Billy has made no official statement. I found that pretty weird.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  7. 02-09-2018, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Your character was not questioned in any capacity by my words. I did not accuse you of anything. I certainly don't understand why you quoted me to make any reference of blackmail.

I talk obliquely of people using their online persona to gain rewards and that maintenance of that persona is something that needs to be nurtured. I do not infer what any individual's reward is and I do not attempt to guess at what such a reward is. To expand on my analogy: personas utilise typical soap opera style cliffhangers to keep the watchers returning. The only mention I make of you directly is that you use your persona to support your team. Am I so wrong in this? Anything else you make of my words is from your own generated interpretation of my words - your response I quote seems to show you displaying a misinterpretation of my words in exactly the same method you accuse others of misinterpreting yourself.

I take from this that you wish to quash any expectation that your words are in any way for or against nor are they supportive of any argument that could be made for or against. I hope that's what you wish to convey.
    His last reply wasn't meant to you specifically. It was a general response to everyone that responded.

Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    I don't think you have to hope here. I don't see how it can be interpreted any other way.
  8. 02-09-2018, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RomulusVonFlex View Post
    TG is running their own tests on donkey kong arcade cabinets and mame as well. Apparently Christian Pac Man without meaning to helped prove the dispute as well.
    That may be the current impression, but a full posting of the video could challenge our understanding up to this point - that's why it's ideal if we can consider all existing video evidence. Considering his proximity to the TVs displaying the DK and DK Jr tapes, I'm grateful that Christian Pac Man preserved the tape and is willing to share through his participation in this dispute review.
    Thanks Snowflake, francoisadt thanked this post
    Likes DadsGlasses liked this post
  9. 02-09-2018, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaque Pauldron View Post
    His last reply wasn't meant to you specifically. It was a general response to everyone that responded.
    His text was not prefixed as such - it was a paragraph following my own quotation. For someone highlighting misinterpretation problems, he leaves a wake of reasons for his word to be misinterpreted.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaque Pauldron View Post
    I don't think you have to hope here. I don't see how it can be interpreted any other way.
    Merely making my intentions clear: hope his message is received because other portions (according to you as a third party who may just as easily be incorrectly interpreting both of us) have been misinterpreted.

I envision this particular sub-subject to be in full circle - any further discussion on misinterpretations will just be:
    a) misinterpreted
    b) something already answered above by someone

Feel free respond: I'm not suggesting you shouldn't, only that I probably won't. ;)

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  10. 02-09-2018, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell View Post
    Based on logic many think this is closed. But for the past few disputes, I feel that TG is allowing disputes not to be "closed" is sorta like in the US court system. Where this might be a time (or right now in this dispute) of discovery motion and a motion to suppress evidence.

These disputes themselves are discovery. The dispute thread is a vehicle to present all items of evidence.
    At this current time period this dispute might be in the time of a motion to suppress evidence. To give defense or "the defense" time to challenge any of the evidence before it goes to trial/judgement.

But there is no trial or jury. It is just the judgement of TG based on the evidence presented here.

:0
    @timmell ... Did Billy reply back to you as of yet, in regard to your 2010 Big Bang video you took of his own MAME display?
    Likes datagod liked this post
Page 78 of 153 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Join us