thread

Dispute: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
Page 79 of 153 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 1523
  1. 02-09-2018, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    His text was not prefixed as such - it was a paragraph following my own quotation. For someone highlighting misinterpretation problems, he leaves a wake of reasons for his word to be misinterpreted.



    Merely making my intentions clear: hope his message is received because other portions (according to you as a third party who may just as easily be incorrectly interpreting both of us) have been misinterpreted.

    I envision this particular sub-subject to be in full circle - any further discussion on misinterpretations will just be:
    a) misinterpreted
    b) something already answered above by someone

    Feel free respond: I'm not suggesting you shouldn't, only that I probably won't. ;)
    I'm sitting right next to him. I told him what you post but he said he's not interested in posting in this thread again. I just didn't want you two to get mixed up with what each other was saying. He told me that his final response was not meant for you specifically it was general to those who quoted him. "If it doesn't apply to them then it doesn't apply." I told him to write that but the look he had on his face when I asked him was priceless. So I'm just doing him a favor and conveying this to you. I asked him if I could clear that up with you and he said he doesn't care, he's just posting in this thread again.
  2. 02-09-2018, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. Harrist View Post
    You posted that Billy has made no official statement. I found that pretty weird.
    When you are arrested what the first question a layer ask you? "did you say anything" and the first peace of advice the give you? "dont say anything and i mean anything" , That interview Billy did was nuts! He acknowledge that mame was on a tape at the hall fame lol That like saying in a murder investigation "I dont know the guy but i was at his house before he was murder" lol
  3. 02-09-2018, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. Harrist View Post
    You posted that Billy has made no official statement. I found that pretty weird.
    OH! I meant to say he made of official statement here in the dispute thread. Sure, he said all sorts of things on that radio show. I even transcribed it, remember? But that is still not his official statement regarding the disputed score. Anything I wrote is just hearsay and likely has typos. I acknowledge that. I did my best.

    I am not defending him. That is his role. I have been yelling it to his support staff on facebook, only to get called names and insulted in a lame attempt at intimidating me into silence.
    "May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  4. 02-09-2018, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    OH! I meant to say he made NO official statement here in the dispute thread.
    ...fixed a typo...
    "May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

  5. 02-09-2018, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaque Pauldron View Post
    I'm sitting right next to him. I told him what you post but he said he's not interested in posting in this thread again. I just didn't want you two to get mixed up with what each other was saying. He told me that his final response was not meant for you specifically it was general to those who quoted him. "If it doesn't apply to them then it doesn't apply." I told him to write that but the look he had on his face when I asked him was priceless. So I'm just doing him a favor and conveying this to you. I asked him if I could clear that up with you and he said he doesn't care, he's just posting in this thread again.
    Since you are sitting right next Triforce, could you ask him what his answer would be to my question I posted directly to him and not indirectly at him?

    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Not sure why I quoted this, anyway. I will actually ask you a direct question since I am curious. How does removing false/cheated/colluded scores end up being a negative on the party removing them? Can you give one example in history, and I mean of all time, where someone was caught cheating and people said that's not right we hate you for it?

    P.S. All of the gaming community outside of Todd Rogers circle were happy with his removal of scores.
  6. 02-09-2018, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    OH! I meant to say he made of official statement here in the dispute thread. Sure, he said all sorts of things on that radio show. I even transcribed it, remember? But that is still not his official statement regarding the disputed score. Anything I wrote is just hearsay and likely has typos. I acknowledge that. I did my best.

    I am not defending him. That is his role. I have been yelling it to his support staff on facebook, only to get called names and insulted in a lame attempt at intimidating me into silence.
    Man, you too huh? I tried for days to get them to bring their arguments here but all I got was how I assume this or that. It's all on facebook, I didn't assume anything. I simple kept telling them there was all evidence pointing to this being MAME and no evidence what so ever to the contrary, so of course I'm saying the score as of right now is not valid. Go to TG and tell me/them/us how the evidence is wrong and we will gladly listen. Only a few have and I said it earlier, thank you for bringing your evidence here.
  7. 02-09-2018, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    @timmell... Did Billy reply back to you as of yet, in regard to your 2010 Big Bang video you took of his own MAME display?

    No I did not call him, Was busy today with 14 inches of snow and work. By now he got to know what going on here. If he actually cared about TG and the leaderboard he would participate by himself talking with TG directly, on the forum, or maybe someone here to have someone post on his behalf. But, nope. Only about him and his lucky/media game.

    Settle It on the Screen is open to do a interview where we will ask fair questions and be respectful of him and his answers. And if they (Billy) don't reach out to us, then that is on Billy. If he actually cares about his record he should respect and applaud the current admin at TG for keeping the name going. Instead of his response on that show the other night. " TG should have the tapes".

    Settle has always have took the professional level to respecting guests, the scoreboard,the scores (except a angry birds submission here or there, sorry) TG, and will always listen to the other side.

    So if he has any respect for TG, maybe he should ask to come on our show to prove his worth, or at least respond in some type of officially capacity here on the website or directly with TG . Cause last time I checked @Jace Hall and co. can only remove the scores. Not any of us in this forum thread. So he should not be afraid of any of us.

    Technically he could do nothing at all. But what he did on that other show was a disgrace to TG and DKF regardless if his score is valid or not. With his accusation of Dwayne without evidence.

    To long of a answer, sorry Marc, No reply.
  8. 02-09-2018, 04:22 PM
    I posted a few minutes of video of Billy's 1,062,800 million point game. It was recorded on an 8mm Sony Handycam. This tape (because it was a tape) was then played back and fed into an A/V USB capture device and recorded as an MPG. I cut the video down and saved it as an mp4 file.

    Here is the link to the video:

    https://www.facebook.com/david.race.9/videos/2307300509295363/



    Thanks The Evener thanked this post
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  9. 02-09-2018, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Christian Pac-Man View Post
    I posted a few minutes of video of Billy's 1,062,800 million point game. It was recorded on an 8mm Sony Handycam. This tape (because it was a tape) was then played back and fed into an A/V USB capture device and recorded as an MPG. I cut the video down and saved it as an mp4 file.

    Here is the link to the video:

    https://www.facebook.com/david.race.9/videos/2307300509295363/



    Can you please put this on YouTube so we can look at it frame by frame?
    "Let's never play NBA Jam again."
    Kevin Cabarello

    "I’m the Michael Jordan of NBA Jam.”
    Daniel Perea
    Likes DadsGlasses liked this post
Page 79 of 153 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Join us