thread

Dispute: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
Page 103 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1523
  1. I Am Ban

02-12-2018, 05:32 PM
    I Am Ban DK Forums :)

Likes Barra, bh_, timhett liked this post
  2. 02-12-2018, 08:23 PM
    Sorry if i`m getting a Little off topic here, The evadints has been a bit shocking rally never in a million years would i think Billy Mitchel would be a to proponent to MAME... But it seams to be.. A realty some must have face and meany have embrace... iv lost my train of thought , oh yeah now i remember , So with the emergent`s the jammyyy king of kong part 2 , or so i have hurd interest me... Who can pls tell me or imagine under what scenario will this movie be base a pawn ?
  3. 02-12-2018, 08:26 PM
    And will there be any hard ship with in this movie that will tug on the heart strings to the point it will make you cry
  4. what im not responsible for the collapse of billy mitchell's house of cards? how can that be!

02-12-2018, 09:56 PM
    After walking around with a big head for awhile being the most clever person in the world. Of course i'm not responsible for Bill's tapes.

One thing people need to be aware of is bill has the original's he never sent in an original. Look at the scene from kok with walter and bill discussing quality of the tape he sent to brian kuh. It is alway's a copy or a copy of a copy. I got copies from walter. The referees sent the tapes back to him he had them duplicated for the people involved and sent out.

I sent some email's off to a few people besides tg about the tapes, I was authorized to have all the ones available at the time to investigate. A number of referee's were helping me, but it was really to look at weibe's stuff. We did discover cheating but it was no where near the level of bill's fraud.

Once the dk community started to grow and more players beyond the two clowns of kong were accessible i continued to share the material for further scrutiny and examination. I didn't think it would finally get to the point it has now technically. We all know Hank Chein was the first to discover the problems in Bill's dk play never mind how it was recorded. It took me abit to overcome my bias but i did realize what he was telling me.

I knew for sure simply by how bill played at every kong off. I told rick fothergill that if bill doesn't play the way he did on his tapes the tapes are bogus. What you are seeing is a hacked together attempt to get a million points without knowing how to do it actually. The problem of seeing is believing terms of methodology of play you think well if the game didn't kill him he didn't deserve to die. Those tapes are total reckless play. Played over and over to stay alive and compound a score. Grouping barrels on level 3 to use the hammer is not away to get a million points and a killscreen but certain death by level 6 at best.

I was Bill's only hope but i saw through the bull**** and lies. He never thought i would figure it out. But i did with help from hank and all the dk community to expose bogus scores. Unlike Bill i have no problem asking for help when needed. I have strong opinion's but that doesn't mean i cannot change my mind after further education.

As far as weibe goes he is still a liar and a fraud for not telling the truth about the kok. A million points in public doesn't make up for the lies. All of them were in on the joke Bill, Walter and weibe. They all made alot of cash promoting the bull**** and real fragmented the community.

I sent the tapes i got from walter to Jace today and the story should be ending soon.

As far as the 1050 goes. I got a call direct from Bill moments after he supposedly got the score at the convention. The first thing he said to me was, "do you believe in god, do you believe in god, I got the score on my second game. I got a million fifty thousand." That is real odd language for Bill. I have never had a serious theological discussion with him in my life and beat told second hand he thinks i'm the devil now.

Todd sent me that tape right after it was done so i didn't have possession of it by illegitimate means. People forget i am recognized as the best player in classic games so that is why i was given this task. Now they are sorry they asked me but it is what is.

I also sent in a couple tapes to consider looking into Bill's pacman fraud. I got them from Robert when he gave me a box of tapes he was gonna throw out that had my joust 2. It was really lucky i got them and they were not lost. Billy was never the best at anything he just never had any competition. He lost all his scores and never will get them back because he isn't good enough, which is a problem for an ego so invested in this triviality.

Knowing what he did to cover up the real pacman story not surprised at all now he had to go lower to be a paper champ on dk.

dwayne
  5. 02-12-2018, 10:28 PM
    Boy, I called him having the original copies a few posts back didn't I? I'll hold off on really exploding about this possibility if he really does have the original tapes and he has let this entire thing become essentially an "attack" based on the data available. Turns out the possible "witch hunt" (**** that phrase) may have been Billy towards TG?? Like I said, I'll hold off until this is confirmed or not.
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  6. 02-12-2018, 10:46 PM
    Does TG have any of Billy's tapes for any games? I ask, because if it can be shown billy submitted copies in the past and not originals it makes it easier to believe Dwayne. Dont get me wrong, i personally believe Dwayne right now in light of everything else, but when team billy accuses dwayne of holding onto the original it'd be good to have some sort of pattern to look at to know whom to believe. If billy had a history of submitting copies and not originals that certainly will back up the claim that never billy never sent in the original for this one either. not proof, but it should be enough for any reasonable person.
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
  7. 02-13-2018, 12:29 AM
    Looking for further information:

As part of our investigation we have been examining this video closely to either confirm or invalidate some assertions that have been made regarding the content presented in this dispute claim.

Aside from the DK/DK jr board swap issue itself, which we are looking closely at, we have been thus far been unable to locate any wiring or hardware associated with direct-feed recording in this video.

We have closely examined the unplugging of each connection demonstrated in the video and we have been able to account for each line being disconnected via comparison. Since all lines are accounted for, we have so far been unable to discern any direct-feed line splits, modifications, or any other manner in which a direct-feed video could have been produced from the unplugged connections depicted.

However, it would be helpful if others are able to confirm this finding or invalidate this finding and post the results into this dispute thread for our review.

We have not made a final determination in this matter, but in the interest of being comprehensive we wanted to ask if any 3rd parties have investigated this aspect already, and if so, ask for that information to be added to the evidence pool for further review.

Thank you.
  8. 02-13-2018, 01:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackflag82 View Post
    He knew direct feed didn't record sound.
    Minor point: yes, it can. My Driver submissions currently in the queue are testament, just depends on the equipment used.

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Likes Blackflag82 liked this post
  9. 02-13-2018, 01:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace Hall View Post
    We have closely examined the unplugging of each connection demonstrated in the video and we have been able to account for each line being disconnected via comparison. Since all lines are accounted for, we have so far been unable to discern any direct-feed line splits, modifications, or any other manner in which a direct-feed video could have been produced from the unplugged connections depicted.
    I've not examined this particular footage but I can state that the vast majority of submissions via TGSAP could have had a subversive video feed from elsewhere. Of course, this neither proves nor disproves anything related to the dispute but camera angles are very easy to manipulate in this fashion.

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  10. 02-13-2018, 01:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace Hall View Post
    Looking for further information:

MaximumSteve posted the response from Robert Childs stating that the direct feed was connected to the machine at the video convertor, so you just need to concentrate on that area, if it is shown on the video.

From MaximumSteve post:
    The Converter hook-up works like this:
    The video converter is connected directly to the video output of the DK inverter board. The inverter receives the video from the DK board itself NOT the Sanyo monitor that the player sees from his view.
Page 103 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Join us