Dispute: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800


Members banned from this thread: Almighty Dreadlock


Is this a valid dispute?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 09-17-2019, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    I know this is the portion of the thread in which the lapdog goes full ******, trying to prove he's a big "datadog", with great jaws capable of delivering lethal gigabytes, in spite of the fact that everybody knows he's just a little lapdog, and the only thing great is the stamina of his tongue, as it licks the asses of the heroes he worships.

    So, please allow me this brief interjection, just to renew the call for Mr Hall to release the Pac Man footage.

    Y'all can get back to whipping the cur, now. Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    Presenting findings / facts is exacty what this forum is for. Presenting findings / facts is not bashing. It is all the charged emotional outbursts and direct personal attacks that get on my nerves.

    People can hate all they want. I just wish we were all more civilized.
    there is no doubt some people are just here out of jealousy and just want have their names and words attached. almost like cheer leaders. but thats not on the toxic level that billy and team have engaged. in a trial about a crime it makes sense you accuse the person of the crime. it makes sense you tear about the logic. i think alot is in line with what you'd expect. compare that to billy and team lying about members here, calling peop;le "lonely losers", just pure insults and mockery. the first time through, they were given all the time they wanted, and they just used that to compile a legal threat, tell us we'd be sued, and refuse to release any evidence since it would be used later in a court date, and now have the nerve to say not enough time was given.

    when you go around calling neutral people "haters" simply because they didnt worship you and support you, its a self fulfiling prophecy and they start to hate. When you lie to friends and get hem to waste their time and humilaite themselves, the friend turns, and even the neutrals see this treatment of friends are morally disgusted by it and speak up. This is all billy's own doing. I agree it should be toned down here, but what makes more sense? to tell the 1000s of people that have become disgusted by billy's action to stop having outbursts, or to maybe tell billy to stop being so obnoxiuos publicly. he's free to be as obnoxious in private, but in public, well he's free to obnoxious there too technically, but maybe it would benefit him to learn some self awareness and try to control himself and care about his image a little better.
    Roy was Right
    Thanks Rev John thanked this post
  2. 09-17-2019, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    the only thing great is the stamina of his tongue, as it licks the asses of the heroes he worships.
    Yes, this right here. This is why we can't have nice things.
    Been playing games since 1975
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock


  3. 09-17-2019, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    there is no doubt some people are just here out of jealousy and just want have their names and words attached. almost like cheer leaders. but thats not on the toxic level that billy and team have engaged. in a trial about a crime it makes sense you accuse the person of the crime.
    As long as we are going to follow the court analogy, may I remind the counsel to my left that we are not actually in the trial phase. This is the discovery phase. In a real trial the defendent's lawyer would yell OBJECT! at the directed personal attacks. The prosecution would yell OBJECT! to the shenanigans. The JUDGE would actively preside over the discussions and make a call in each and ever instance.


    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    when you go around calling neutral people "haters" simply because they didnt worship you and support you, its a self fulfiling prophecy and they start to hate.
    That is hyperbole. I didn't support Team Billy's legal counsel. I am sure that disappointed people, even angered them. But I was not called a lonely loser, I was not lumped into that "club". You know why? Because the people he was referring to were Cat, PSP and Tim, and a handful of others.

    The accusations sting the most when there is some truth to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    When you lie to friends and get hem to waste their time and humilaite themselves, the friend turns, and even the neutrals see this treatment of friends are morally disgusted by it and speak up. This is all billy's own doing. I agree it should be toned down here, but what makes more sense? to tell the 1000s of people that have become disgusted by billy's action to stop having outbursts, or to maybe tell billy to stop being so obnoxiuos publicly.
    Have you personally witness him mistreating his friends? Have any of his friends come here and expressed how they were mistreated and explained that they are morally disgusted? Did Carlos use those words, or are you interpreting? What about David Race?

    There is a phenomenon where people take on the offense of another, and in doing so the offense gets magnified. "I AM OUTRAGED THAT YOU DID X TO Y!!!! I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!" says the outrage culture.

    People read the outrage and in turn are outraged. It catches on and spread. This is why I judge people based on my own interactions, not on what others say happened.

    So yes, we are all here to discuss the matter. Lets continue doing that.
    Been playing games since 1975
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock


  4. 09-17-2019, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post

    Have you personally witness him mistreating his friends? Have any of his friends come here and expressed how they were mistreated and explained that they are morally disgusted? Did Carlos use those words, or are you interpreting? What about David Race?

    .
    i would appear you spend more time writing than you spend reading. sigh. everyone wants to be heard but noone wants to listen.

    Carlos absolutley expressed feelings of betrayal. David expressed he didnt like being lied to and that his time was wasted and not respected. I dont know to what degree they are outraged. are they upset, but in the big picture still love and forgive him? maybe. but they certainly expressed their current frustration of mistreatment. I have seen people humiliate themselves and take a fall for him because they believed in him. I may not have been in the same room when it happened but i've sure seen the results.

    its easy for you to defend this. You've known from the beginnig what he did, and you were cool with it, which is fine and your opinoin. You've also not allowed yourself to be humiliated in defending his ridiculous falsehood becuase you arent foolish enough to repeat the nonsense. you argue from a position of friendship and compassion, which is opinion and therefore impossible to be wrong. at the same time though, your own words and actions have shown just how honest you think he is.
    Roy was Right
  5. 09-17-2019, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    i would appear you spend more time writing than you spend reading. sigh. everyone wants to be heard but noone wants to listen.

    Carlos absolutley expressed feelings of betrayal. David expressed he didnt like being lied to and that his time was wasted and not respected.
    There you go, proving my point. I asked if anyone expressed "moral disgust" and you "yes they did express feelings of betrayal, frustration and mistreatment". The emotion and outrage gets magnified by others in the forum, and people pick up on THAT and continue the process. Mob dynamics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    its easy for you to defend this. You've known from the beginnig what he did, and you were cool with it, which is fine and your opinoin.
    Actually, I have my beliefs, but I am not 100% positive. I tend to cheer for the underdog which is why I am hoping Johnny finds a hail mary bug in the Dragster code. I still hope that somehow Billy's performance will be proven true. Imagine how many people would be triggerred by that!

    I formed my opinion after the dispute was created and I reviewed the evidence presented. I dont' have any insider knowledge. I just don't care about Donkey Kong enough I guess.
    Been playing games since 1975
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock


  6. 09-17-2019, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post


    I just don't care about Donkey Kong enough I guess.
    almost no one cares about Donkey Kong that’s not the point we all know it’s not a Nintendo masterpiece like popeye

    The point is no one likes liars and cheaters even when it’s about a kids game

    and yes I’m outraged by how hero roy was mistreated

    poor guy went through a lot for speaking up before it was cool
    Roy was Right
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod, Rev John liked this post
  7. 09-17-2019, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    almost no one cares about Donkey Kong ... and yes I’m outraged by how hero roy was mistreated ... poor guy went through a lot for speaking up before it was cool
    Can't argue there. Roy is very entertaining.
    Been playing games since 1975
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock


    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  8. 09-17-2019, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FBX View Post
    Well stated, Robert. And I feel if they do try to smear your name and reputation, you've got a good case against them to add to the libel they already committed against you in the current "evidence package".


    RTM REPLY - not limited to myself, I'm also referring to Dwayne and anyone else that gets the royal treatment.
    Likes ersatz_cats liked this post
  9. 09-17-2019, 07:39 AM
    [QUOTE=Blackflag82;1054394]
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    The constant gaslighting from the get go from Team Billy is way more problematic and toxic than anything I've seen in this thread from new or old members.


    RTM REPLY - for the benefit of those who do not know (like myself...I had to look it up !!)

    "Gaslighting" is a form of emotional abuse where the abuser manipulates situations repeatedly to trick the victim into distrusting his or her own memory and perceptions. Gaslighting is an insidious form of abuse. It makes victims question the very instincts that they have counted on their whole lives, making them unsure of anything. Gaslighting makes it very likely that victims will believe whatever their abusers tell them regardless as to their own experience of the situation. Gaslighting often precedes other types of emotional and physical abuse because the victim of gaslighting is more likely to remain in other abusive situations as well.

    https://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/e...ing-gaslighted
    Likes ersatz_cats, Muerto, timhett, Kelly Kerr liked this post
  10. 09-17-2019, 08:29 AM
    For clarification, I did not make the gaslighting post. That was Blackflag.
    Name:  RTM Quote blackflag2.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  63.6 KB



    Name:  RTM Quote blackflag.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  284.8 KB
    Been playing games since 1975
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock


    Thanks Mitch Mitchell thanked this post
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
Page 349 of 377 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3770
Page 349 of 377 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast
Join us