Dispute: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

Members banned from this thread: Almighty Dreadlock

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 09-17-2019, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    BTW, YES you were banned from this dispute Datagod. Don't act like you have no idea what FBX was talking about when he brought it up.
    You are a damned liar. I was NEVER banned from the Billy Mitchell dispute thread. NEVER.

Stop the lies already.
    Been playing games since 1975
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock

2. 09-17-2019, 04:14 PM
    I've noticed Datagod doesn't really like ANYONE from the old TG. Seems
    FALSE

I like RTM. I like Barthax. I like Walter Day. I like Billy Mitchell. I like Brian Kuh. I like Tim McVey.

Who cares?

like every single one of them had a problem and he has never instigated any of it. I can't help but have these intense flash backs of reading him and Rudy or Cat having very heated arguments about nothing to do with anything in the thread.
    Rudy and Cat are your shining examples of virtue? Ok.

If you can' control your emotions, just do what I do. Turn off the notifications.

--END OF LINE--

3. 09-17-2019, 04:16 PM
    Thank God. We won't ever have to hear you say another word about them then because it's the end of the line. Thank you.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod liked this post
  4. 09-17-2019, 04:40 PM
    I've noticed Datagod doesn't really like ANYONE from the old TG.
    You might be confusing me with Snowflake.

I also like: Marcade, Ninglendo, Mike Sroka, Todd Rogers. Rudy Chavez (the good Rudy). Many many others.

Stop the fake news dude. Just stop.

5. 09-17-2019, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    Right here. This is what I'm talking about. Something negative has to be said about someone who has nothing to do with mine and your's banter. Nothing. Yet you throw him in there? What did he have to do with this. Okay, I'm letting this go now as you really don't see what it is you do to add to the negativity around here.
    Likes datagod, kidigus liked this post
  6. 09-17-2019, 05:01 PM

I also like: Marcade, Ninglendo, Mike Sroka, Todd Rogers. Rudy Chavez (the good Rudy). Many many others.

Stop the fake news dude. Just stop.
    i dont like the old system as a whole. The corruption was too widespread to be explained away as accident or a few bad apples that noone knew about. There were systemic issues. However dont confuse that with me hating everyone in it. Heck I dont even hate all the refs. I cant blame an honorable person for doing their best as a ref trying to work within a bad system to better it for all.
    Roy was Right
    Likes datagod liked this post
  7. 09-17-2019, 05:01 PM
    People want to be taken seriously, but they allow their emotions to cloud their judgement. They can't get the facts straight as to who is banned from commenting, and who isn't.

I was never banned from this dispute. In a forum that is clearly biased against Team Billy, it is near impossible to say anything postive without getting trashed by people who clearly have their minds made up already.

This is not an adjudication. No decisions are made here. We are simply discussing new evidence packets. If you are triggerred by people's ideas or friendships or concepts of loyatly, maybe the internet isn't a place for you.

Now, back to the serious discussion.

Was it ever made public the actual brand names of the converter boards allegedly used to capture the screen play? Were the baords in common use at the time? Are they still commercially available? Was there a particular firmware involved? Technology companies regulary update their parts, and those parts get assembled into boards. You could buy two boards from the same manufacturer and they could have slightly different parts.

8. 09-17-2019, 05:09 PM

Was it ever made public the actual brand names of the converter boards allegedly used to capture the screen play? Were the baords in common use at the time? Are they still commercially available? Was there a particular firmware involved? Technology companies regulary update their parts, and those parts get assembled into boards. You could buy two boards from the same manufacturer and they could have slightly different parts.
    yes Rob Childs explained how he set stuff up, which was pretty conclusively proved a lie. Imagine the shock that the guy who lied about boardswap, and then years later when finally admited it now claims it was a parody would lie about the capture set up. What really perplexes me though, is why would he lie about something so simple if they're innocent and the truth of the board could be used to replicate the proof of their innocence? It just doesnt make sense....

disclaimer: after rob was proven a liar, in typical team billy fashion he just complete changed his story

i swear the next mitchel claim will be this

"please reinstate my pacman. dont hold donkey kong against me, not only did i not submit that score, i never even played donkey kong, in fact i never even heard of donkey kong until i was informed of this dispute. whats donkey kong?"
    Roy was Right
    Likes ersatz_cats liked this post
  9. 09-17-2019, 06:20 PM
    Yes this was covered in the dispute (post #1946)
    One of the things we are trying to determine is whether or not this signature finger girder scenario can be produced by actual original DK Arcade hardware under any circumstance to explain its repeated appearance in Billy's performances.

We have a Two-Bit Converter and an original DK arcade machine and will be running further tests by recording it's output directly to a VHS recorder and seeing if the "finger-girder" ever appears.

If anyone out there with an original DK arcade board wants to try to see if they can get it to produce the "finger-girder" display under normal play conditions, we encourage you to do so and post your findings to this dispute thread.

At the time, we specifically confirmed with the manufacturer that both boards that were purchased by Mr. Mitchell and crew were identical and that the board we acquired was identical as well. They asserted that there have be no revisions to the boards in their possession during the scope of time that was in question as it related to our purchased board and the other known boards involved in this dispute claim investigation.

Here is where it came from:
    https://gameboardsusa.com/shop?keywo...-score&page=10
  10. 09-17-2019, 06:23 PM
    @Jace

I'm sure you can see the past few pages have been a bit derailed by a common entity that was banned during the original dispute. I think it would be a good idea to reinstate the banning. Too many pages are being piled on needlessly. I mean, three new pages just trying to reason and plead with this person to stop, and yet it persists? At some point, we need the admin to step in here.
    Thanks ersatz_cats thanked this post
    Likes ersatz_cats, John73, timhett, EVN liked this post
Page 351 of 377 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3770
Page 351 of 377 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast
Join us