PlayStation 2 - Atari Anthology - NTSC - Canyon Bomber - Game 7, Difficulty B [Points] - 1,050 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Atari Anthology - NTSC - Canyon Bomber - Game 7, Difficulty B [Points] - 1,050 - Roger 111

09-25-2017, 03:31 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Canyon Bomber - Game 7, Difficulty B [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=21692
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Name:  PS2canyonbomber.png
Views: 25
Size:  733.8 KB
    Hardware/Settings shown in beginning, only game.
    Since the video quality was so bad on my VCS hardware submission, I figured I'd do it again with a better camera angle.
    Yeah, right. Cheep W/R, lol. Thas' about it.
    Maxouts are truly my favorite thing, truly, everyone wins, no ESI, and you "beat" the game. Over time I will inevitably do all the Street Racer tracks on all hardware versions, etc, because there's no reason not to, I like the games.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
  2. 09-25-2017, 03:37 PM
    I got to have a very nice conversation today with someone on my "extremely interesting" radar on account of this game, so I am very happy to have stumbled on it!

To explain why this is the max-you are racing the opponent to 1,000-that ends the game.
    The depth of the targets you hit affects the score-20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 points, by depth.
    You have to get to 990 using the math of the scoring, and then finish the game with a shot to a 60 point target, resulting in 1050.

Rocky and Bullwinkle?
    Nope, that's not a max.
    I ain't giving no secrets away on that one!
  3. 09-26-2017, 09:28 AM
    Hi, Roger. This is also a good run, with a better camera angle to avoid the italics. My only issue with my recordings is the shadowing - any pointers on how to eliminate this?

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 09-26-2017, 09:48 AM
    I do get decent shots on the bigger tv, is mostly an accident-
    The camera is just barely below tv level, pointed slightly upwards, 4 feet away or so.

Room lighting doesn't seem to affect it, my room is dim, but not dark.

Super inexpensive webcam.

I was just thinking it was the flat tv itself that made the shots good, but it could be that angle, camera is placed higher during stuff on the bubble tv.
Join us