Atari 2600 / VCS - Halloween - EMU - Game 1, Difficulty B - - 2,220,000 - Clay Karczewski

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Halloween - EMU - Game 1, Difficulty B - - 2,220,000 - Clay Karczewski

10-08-2017, 10:52 AM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Game 1, Difficulty B -
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=23538
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Performed today
    A Quick restart near the beginning
    1 death around 1.5 mill
    Suicide the last 2 men at a nice even score

Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes nads, Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 10-09-2017, 04:55 PM
    Nice planning to get such a cool score !! The first of the console "horror titles" to be marathoned, perhaps ?
    Thanks CWK thanked this post
  3. 10-09-2017, 04:58 PM
    2 million is great

I wish I would have went longer in my 4 million run on console but like I said the memory running out and I failed

If you ever get that High or anyone else does than Ill resume maybe
    Likes CWK liked this post
  4. 10-10-2017, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Nice planning to get such a cool score !! The first of the console "horror titles" to be marathoned, perhaps ?
    Could be the first marathonable horror game for sure. It was released in 83

Quote Originally Posted by CONSOLEPLAYEROFTHECENTURY View Post
    2 million is great

I wish I would have went longer in my 4 million run on console but like I said the memory running out and I failed

If you ever get that High or anyone else does than Ill resume maybe
    May try it out if I get my Harmony before Halloween or possibly shortly after
    Likes CONSOLEPLAYEROFTHECENTURY liked this post
  5. 10-10-2017, 07:10 AM
    Let me know if ya do because I may have compete because I know there is not too much more past my 4 million score but six hours u need to last hahah
    Likes CWK liked this post
  6. 10-10-2017, 07:56 AM
    Ye I think that's about the max I would want to play a game for now a days. I'll let you know if it's a go
  7. 10-10-2017, 08:08 AM
    Wow he killed the kid brutal. Nice job!
    Games are meant to be fun....
    Thanks CWK thanked this post
  8. 10-10-2017, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CWK View Post
    Could be the first marathonable horror game for sure. It was released in 83

RTM REPLY - first marathoned console horror title for sure, but on MARP someone marathoned "Chiller" to 100M way back in 1999
  9. 10-10-2017, 12:49 PM
    I marathon Jaws on many Occasions and I did Halloween back in FEB and Someone did it over 10 years ago as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. 10-10-2017, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CONSOLEPLAYEROFTHECENTURY View Post
    I marathon Jaws on many Occasions and I did Halloween back in FEB and Someone did it over 10 years ago as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTM REPLY - I don't consider "Jaws" as a horror game in the same genre as Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, arcade "Chiller", "Splatterhouse", the "Resident Evil" series, "Silent Hill" and the like.

All of these feature attacks with edged weapons or guns..."Jaws" is, well, a shark that bites you...not unlike arcade "Maneater" or "Blue Shark".
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us