Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. iOS - Crossy Road - Points - 1,772 - Jason Vasiloff

10-17-2017, 07:08 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=131967
    Rules
    You may play as any character
    Submission Message
    I've been on hiatus from TG, and gaming in general, for the last 2 months or so, but caught some of the Settle It on the Screen marathon this past weekend (well done to @timmell and the SIOTS team), and it inspired me to fire up Crossy Road...turned out to be a good idea as after about 5 attempts, I beat my personal best by almost 170 hops.

Played this on my iPhone 6, and recorded the screen on my computer using LonelyScreen...I also included a short video showing the phone itself with the final score.

Thanks for reviewing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks JJT_Defender, Cyriss_Zeal thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Cyriss_Zeal, HugDD liked this post
  2. 10-18-2017, 12:11 AM
    Accepted
    Game Starts at :09 of the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 131
Size:  827.0 KB
    Game Settings Begin

iOS - Crossy Road - Play as Pac-Man Character Highest Score - 1,772 Final Score is at 14:23 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 108
Size:  885.9 KB

JJT_Defender Johnny World Champion & Worlds Best & # 1 Racer, 1st Place on the Modern Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 43 Cities, & 7 Years Created by Raw Thrills & Owned By Eugene Jarvis Vid Kidz Williams,Midway & Creator of Cruis'n Series & Defender Many More.

These are Just Stats for my Record Keeping Log been their More than a Year

Submission Points 13,601 + 60 for Sponsor = 13,661

I JJT Johnny Correctly Adjudicated 13,661 Video Game Submissions at .9978% Percent Accuracy

Adjudicated Video Game Submissions I JJT Johnny Got Wrong a Total of 29 in Twin Galaxy's Adjudication Archives Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Archives

2 Video Game Submissions were Over Turned in Dispute
    Thanks JasonV91 thanked this post
  3. 10-22-2017, 03:55 PM
    And with a heavy heart and worn out tapping finger, I congratulate you and vote yes!
    World Record Crossy Road iOS points
    http://www.ronnieweston.com
    Insta videogamesforcharity
    Thanks JasonV91 thanked this post
  4. 10-22-2017, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWeston View Post
    And with a heavy heart and worn out tapping finger, I congratulate you and vote yes!
    Thanks Ron, it definitely means a lot coming from a Crossy Road superstar like you!
    Thanks RonnieWeston thanked this post
  5. 10-22-2017, 06:37 PM
    Fantastic run! I probably shouldn't get too comfortable... seems like you're knocking on the door to 2000 as well. Can't wait to see how far you go in the future, Jason. Accepted :)
    Thanks JasonV91, RonnieWeston thanked this post
    Likes JasonV91, RonnieWeston liked this post
  6. 10-22-2017, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubbermeat View Post
    Fantastic run! I probably shouldn't get too comfortable... seems like you're knocking on the door to 2000 as well. Can't wait to see how far you go in the future, Jason. Accepted :)
    Thanks Richard, and congrats again on your fantastic achievement! I'll see what I can do :)
  7. 10-22-2017, 10:59 PM
    Maybe I’ll just have a couple of tries....
    World Record Crossy Road iOS points
    http://www.ronnieweston.com
    Insta videogamesforcharity
Join us