Intellivision - Pole Position - NTSC/PAL - Fuji Speedway - 20,420 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Pole Position - NTSC/PAL - Fuji Speedway - 20,420 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

10-27-2017, 04:14 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Fuji Speedway
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3261
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Submission Message
    Name:  IntelPPFuji.png
Views: 87
Size:  925.4 KB
    Hardware/Settings shown in beginning, race at 8:04, a couple of reasonable attempts beforehand, 18k runs.
    I almost have this game under my fingers-I missed 65 seconds on the second lap by one second, that would have added ten more seconds.
    The cars are in the same place every time, it's just a matter of figuring out how to get past them, letting off the gas or downshifting-out on a limb to say this is one of the more difficult Pole Positions to play, and I have the W/R on the Vectrex version, lol!
    I got the pole almost every time-trust me, I'm somehow making it look easy, I just have the first lap down as perfect as I need it to be.
    20k was my goal to sub, and I figured 20k and change could get second, pretty happy with this, but won't be done with this game until I get 27 thousand.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 10-28-2017, 08:46 AM
    23,780 just now-I finished the second lap of the race!!!
  3. 10-29-2017, 06:39 PM
    accepted...
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 10-29-2017, 06:49 PM
    Accepted
    Game Starts at 6:52 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 64
Size:  713.2 KB
    Game Settings Begin at :01 to :21 of the videoName:  image.png
Views: 117
Size:  725.2 KB
    Name:  image.png
Views: 64
Size:  710.1 KB

Intellivision - Pole Position - NTSC/PAL - Fuji Speedway - 20,420 Final Score is at 11:07 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 66
Size:  663.9 KB

JJT_Defender Johnny World Champion & Worlds Best & # 1 Racer, 1st Place on the Modern Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 2,767 Victories only 36 Loses in Best of 5 to 7 against the Best Players in 43 Cities, & 7 Years Created by Raw Thrills & Owned By Eugene Jarvis Vid Kidz Williams,Midway & Creator of Cruis'n Series & Defender Many More.

These are Just Stats for my Record Keeping Log been their More than a Year

Submission Points 13,721 + 60 for Sponsor = 13,881

I JJT Johnny Correctly Adjudicated 13,881 Video Game Submissions at .9978% Percent Accuracy

Adjudicated Video Game Submissions I JJT Johnny Got Wrong a Total of 29 in Twin Galaxy's Adjudication Archives Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Archives

2 Video Game Submissions were Over Turned in Disputed
  5. 10-29-2017, 07:28 PM
    LTO Flash Multi Cart for Intellivision

http://ltoflash.leftturnonly.info/
    Enough capacity to hold the entire Intellivision game library several times over!
    Load up your LTO Flash! with all your games, and carry them all with you on just one cart!
  6. 10-30-2017, 04:58 PM
    Great driving great score.

ACCEPTED

7. 11-01-2017, 07:49 AM
    looks good, accepted
Join us