Intellivision - Pole Position - NTSC/PAL - Madison 500 - 19,410 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Pole Position - NTSC/PAL - Madison 500 - 19,410 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

10-29-2017, 10:12 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Madison 500
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5511
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Submission Message
    Name:  IntelPPMadison.png
Views: 62
Size:  777.6 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, only race.
    Somewhat disappointed, 20k was my goal, would have killed it if I had one less crash, I was almost to the next lap.
    Getting the pole on this game on all four tracks is tough, you really have to figure out the fast way through every corner-this particular course seems to take a lot of downshifting-the curves are so close that letting off the gas isn't enough.
    Will get back to this, finish the lap, but my arm and thumb really want me to do something else for now.

Thanks Everyone-REALLY tough game, I promise!
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, HugDD, nads liked this post
  2. 10-29-2017, 07:15 PM
    accepted...
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 10-29-2017, 07:34 PM
    Accepted

LTO Flash Multi Cart for Intellivision Information

http://ltoflash.leftturnonly.info/
    Enough capacity to hold the entire Intellivision game library several times over!
    Load up your LTO Flash! with all your games, and carry them all with you on just one cart!

Game Starts at :21 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 53
Size:  558.2 KB

Game Settings Begin at :02 to :21 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 53
Size:  685.8 KB

Intellivision - Pole Position - NTSC/PAL - Madison 500 - 19,410 Final Time is at 3:20 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 54
Size:  607.0 KB

JJT_Defender Johnny World Champion & Worlds Best & # 1 Racer, 1st Place on the Modern Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 2,767 Victories only 36 Loses in Best of 5 to 7 against the Best Players in 43 Cities, & 7 Years Created by Raw Thrills & Owned By Eugene Jarvis Vid Kidz Williams,Midway & Creator of Cruis'n Series & Defender Many More.

These are Just Stats for my Record Keeping Log been their More than a Year

Submission Points 13,725 + 60 for Sponsor = 13,885

I JJT Johnny Correctly Adjudicated 13,885 Video Game Submissions at .9978% Percent Accuracy

Adjudicated Video Game Submissions I JJT Johnny Got Wrong a Total of 29 in Twin Galaxy's Adjudication Archives Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Archives

2 Video Game Submissions were Over Turned in Disputed
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 10-30-2017, 05:26 PM
    Great racing Roger!!

World Record!

one pass away from 20k.

ACCEPTED.

Likes HugDD, Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 11-01-2017, 07:38 AM
    looks good, accepted