Dispute: Marc Cohen - Atari 2600 / VCS - Wabbit - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - Player: Todd Rogers - Score: 1,698

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 12-29-2017, 02:52 PM
    I wanted to follow-up with my statement that a "100% Rule" was created which superseded Walter's original "85% Rule" from the 1st TG BoR.

This is the earliest link that I could find...dated 2003 this was while the TG Board of Referees was still in existence...

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...hallenges-v1-0
  2. 12-29-2017, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I wanted to follow-up with my statement that a "100% Rule" was created which superseded Walter's original "85% Rule" from the 1st TG BoR.

This is the earliest link that I could find...dated 2003 this was while the TG Board of Referees was still in existence...

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...hallenges-v1-0
    a good rule however the earlier point still applies as the guest post (presumably you were the guest) was April 2003 but todds score was September 2002 so when it was entered as well as for some time after, unfortunately the rule requiring he actually achieve the score he claimed hadn’t kicked in yet
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  3. 01-20-2018, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    a good rule however the earlier point still applies as the guest post (presumably you were the guest) was April 2003 but todds score was September 2002 so when it was entered as well as for some time after, unfortunately the rule requiring he actually achieve the score he claimed hadn’t kicked in yet
    Heh. Well, he does try!!!
    Even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the dispute at hand, and only takes us out to "Moron Mountain".

Back to the dispute at hand? Double Jeopardy!!!

1) Wabbit digits are impossible,
    2) Has a "maximum point value/kill screen" of 1300 beforehand.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 334
Size:  47.0 KB
  4. 01-23-2018, 09:03 AM
    Out of curiosity, how many times will we have to run wabbit through ben's test rig before it can be safely conclude '8" is an impossible ending digit?
    Likes Riokaii, Marcade liked this post
  5. 01-23-2018, 10:08 AM
    Out of curiosity, how many times will we have to run wabbit through ben's test rig before it can be safely conclude '8" is an impossible ending digit?
    More than 3000 times
    Likes datagod, DadsGlasses liked this post
  6. 01-23-2018, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CWK View Post
    More than 3000 times
    No less than 10,000 times and even then, satisfaction won't be assured.

Can't we just make a new track for this?

Likes Barra, datagod liked this post
  7. 01-23-2018, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    No less than 10,000 times and even then, satisfaction won't be assured.

what would the new track be though? its not a glitch? Maybe pin the tail on the score track? Spin the person really dizzy, have a line of the digits 0-9, the person gets to hit 4 digits and those are the score? I mean, its apparently how they did the scoring back in the day, so its only fair there be a track for that.
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  8. 01-23-2018, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I hope your not serious.
    What would you suggest we call this new track?

Here is an idea: The "Invisible Wabbit - Special treatment score track"
    Rules: This new track is created and catered just for Todd Rogers only, so he can keep his bogus score on the database (that is impossible to achieve)

;)
    Thanks DadsGlasses thanked this post
    Likes DadsGlasses, MeowMixMax liked this post
  9. 01-23-2018, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    I hope your not serious.
    What would you suggest we call this new track?

Here is an idea: The "Invisible Wabbit - Special treatment score track"
    Rules: This new track is created and catered just for Todd Rogers only, so he can keep his bogus score on the database (that is impossible to achieve)

;)
    That sounds reasonable. I mean, you can’t prove conclusively that he didn’t achievethisbwcore.
  10. 01-23-2018, 12:50 PM
    Oh, i know!!! 1698 times... And testing must be performed while wearing a bunny suit, chewing on a carrot, and shouting out, EH, whats up doc??? :P
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Join us