Atari 2600 / VCS - Texas Chainsaw Massacre - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 53,000 - glen sampson

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Texas Chainsaw Massacre - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 53,000 - glen sampson

11-03-2017, 08:33 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2528
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game 1 BB on Atari 2600. Settings at start. Run starts at the 59:38 mark in video. Final score is 53000. Game is near unplayable at this speed.
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Marcade, Rogerpoco, nads, RTM, EVN and 3 others liked this post
  2. 11-03-2017, 08:37 PM
    Holy $hit!

I'll watch this in the Am, not uploaded yet-looks like you hit this perfectly, can't wait to see!

Crazy, Man, just crazy!
    Thanks Gsampson35 thanked this post
  3. 11-03-2017, 09:10 PM
    Awesome !! I stayed up late to watch this one...major congratulations :)

Name:  purepwnfeature.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  34.1 KB
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 11-03-2017, 09:11 PM
    I never would have guessed that this is one of the fastest 2600 titles out there...you are right, it becomes nearly unplayable.
  5. 11-03-2017, 09:17 PM
    Fantastic run Glen, congrats!
  6. 11-03-2017, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I never would have guessed that this is one of the fastest 2600 titles out there...you are right, it becomes nearly unplayable.
    Yeah at the 50k mark I was tapping the joystick and was eating fences lol
    Glen Sampson / GSampson35
    Likes GregDeg, RTM liked this post
  7. 11-03-2017, 10:06 PM
    Wow if you're better you're better what can I say I'm not giving up yet but I have to find the time to play amazing
  8. 11-03-2017, 10:07 PM
    But my handicap right now is time I just don't have the kind of time you have I wish I did there was a point that I did but not anymore so right now you have the upper hand with time over probably most gamer but you are very good at what you do there's no doubt about that
  9. 11-03-2017, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CONSOLEPLAYEROFTHECENTURY View Post
    But my handicap right now is time I just don't have the kind of time you have I wish I did there was a point that I did but not anymore so right now you have the upper hand with time over probably most gamer but you are very good at what you do there's no doubt about that
    Yeah time is usually always the issue. That's why I disappeared for awhile. Usually the fall and winter months work is very slow so then I can play a lot. I'm sure you will be cracking that 40k barrier when you get back at it. BTW that was my first time getting past 40k. Not that it was easy. But seemed that the game was so fast that even hitting stuff I could get the kills needed for more gas.
    Glen Sampson / GSampson35
    Likes Riatoju liked this post
  10. 11-03-2017, 10:32 PM
    Yeah I lose two hours of My Life 5 days a week just driving sometimes I wish I would have stayed put where I was but I wanted to be back here with special you know people in my dogs but the truth is I probably should have stayed where I was and established there and sent because this is been really rough for me this whole drive back and forth every day I've been able to do anything except to eat sleep do my laundry and take showers that's basically it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us