Atari 2600 / VCS - Home Run - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - Biggest Blowout - 10 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Home Run - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - Biggest Blowout - 10 - Roger 111

11-13-2017, 06:17 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - Biggest Blowout
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2120
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Name:  2600homerun10.png
Views: 67
Size:  525.1 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning and end of video, game at 45 seconds or so after a quick restart.
    Stunned. I tied this with four a couple of hours ago, was sure I could get five, but the hits just kept coming, never gotten them through like this before.
    There is just one fielder, the pitcher, but he is ruthless, is nearly impossible to get anything past, things just kept sneaking through.
    This one is pretty crazy, likely missed due to my high submission rate, but very much one of my happier accidents.
    SMH. I thought it would take bunting(which can be done, but I can't do it consistently)to get this done.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Thanks Marcade thanked this post
    Likes Marcade, nads, Marco1019 liked this post
  2. 11-13-2017, 06:39 PM
    Cool! Not only did you fix the rankings (Ron Corcoron claimed a 30 something), you also proved he is not the invisible ranked gamer.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 11-13-2017, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    Cool! Not only did you fix the rankings (Ron Corcoron claimed a 30 something), you also proved he is not the invisible ranked gamer.
    Baha!
    Ok, now I get it, there are several of those gaps over on Intellivision, I didn't quite understand it but I do remember him having scores there(and on this)!

I'm still not so sure(ugh, not giving support to the invisible gamer, lol)30 is impossible-I have managed 3 or 4 runs in quick succession by bunting, I just can't figure out how to do it consistently-thinking it may take a half-dead controller or something.
  4. 11-13-2017, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Baha!
    Ok, now I get it, there are several of those gaps over on Intellivision, I didn't quite understand it but I do remember him having scores there(and on this)!

I'm still not so sure(ugh, not giving support to the invisible gamer, lol)30 is impossible-I have managed 3 or 4 runs in quick succession by bunting, I just can't figure out how to do it consistently-thinking it may take a half-dead controller or something.
    Searched it. He claimed 36.

Name:  image.png
Views: 48
Size:  29.2 KB

Sure, its not a problem if you flip the difficulty switch - set to A. That would mean the computer fielder would run much slower.
    Just load the bases, and keep hitting singles/doubles down the base lines.

Name:  image.png
Views: 50
Size:  240.5 KB
  5. 11-13-2017, 08:04 PM
    Accepted. Congratulations on a new record!

You ran yourself out of that 9th inning. You may have been able to tack on another run or two.
  6. 11-15-2017, 02:30 PM
    accepted...
    If you have enjoyed this comment please consider clicking the "like" button
Join us