Nintendo 64 - Donkey Kong 64 - NTSC - "Lanky Stretch" Fastest Completion - 04:21:00.0 - Matthew Felix

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo 64 - Donkey Kong 64 - NTSC - "Lanky Stretch" Fastest Completion - 04:21:00.0 - Matthew Felix

11-13-2017, 09:47 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - "Lanky Stretch" Fastest Completion
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=21988
    Rules

• Player may use any character they unlock through normal means.
    • Players MAY use Lanky Kong in order to bypass the Gate Guardians.Player MAY use the "Exit World" option in the pause menu, but MAY NOT use "Save & Quit"

Submission Message
    I'm submitting the time shown on the in game timer at the end of the speedrun.
    Only one run in the video.
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  2. 11-27-2017, 12:16 AM
    Nice even time, Matthew! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks starcrytas thanked this post
  3. 11-28-2017, 07:50 PM
    Slowly working my way through the video. Just finished Gloomy Galleon.

Question: I noticed a long pause and a blip in the video midway through the level (just after skipping out of the lighthouse ship with Chunky to get his blueprint). Was that just a webcam switch or something?

Nice work so far. I see the subtle differences between our runs. You even pulled off Diddy's gong tower trick on the Aztec level!
  4. 11-28-2017, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rdrunner View Post
    Question: I noticed a long pause and a blip in the video midway through the level (just after skipping out of the lighthouse ship with Chunky to get his blueprint). Was that just a webcam switch or something?
    That pause was me stopping the recording and starting back up so I can record the rest of the run.
  5. 12-03-2017, 08:24 PM
    Accepted! :)

Just finished watching the rest of run. Nice to see the evolution of speed running DK64 through this run. Congrats!
    Tom Votava
    http://rdrunner0077.blogspot.com/
    Thanks trivia212005, starcrytas thanked this post
    Likes trivia212005, starcrytas liked this post
  6. 12-03-2017, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rdrunner View Post
    Accepted! :)

Just finished watching the rest of run. Nice to see the evolution of speed running DK64 through this run. Congrats!
    Thank you so much for watching!
Join us