Atari 2600 / VCS - Real Sports Volleyball - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B [Biggest Blowout] - 15 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Real Sports Volleyball - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B [Biggest Blowout] - 15 - Roger 111

11-14-2017, 08:34 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B [Biggest Blowout]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14365
    Rules
    Record is determined by point differential. For example: 15-0 = 15, 15-8 = 7.
    Submission Message
    Name:  2600RSVolleyball.png
Views: 51
Size:  812.4 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, due to some miracle, only game.
    Had just gotten in the groove of actually playing the game, instead of looking for easy points, was only taping because you never know-
    Thank Goodness, lol!!!
    Not sure how I got the 13th point, someone may have to explain that to me, but the volley for it was brutal, seemed like half the game!
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Likes nads, RaGe liked this post
  2. 12-01-2017, 11:35 PM
    Bumping submission.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Likes Atari The Jedi liked this post
  3. 12-08-2017, 10:54 PM
    I spent a lot of time playing this game myself over my lifetime. This one looks legit to Me.
    Yeah that 13th look a little hard but it looks like you got it. I like the fact you did not have a second controller plugged in which tells me you were indeed playing against the computer. If anyone else also has questions you can hear the click of the controller button only when the first player is hitting the ball. I also love it when that sun goes down. Great work man :-)
    QUOTE=Rogerpoco;930634]
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B [Biggest Blowout]

Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14365
    Rules
    Record is determined by point differential. For example: 15-0 = 15, 15-8 = 7.
    Submission Message
    Name:  2600RSVolleyball.png
Views: 51
Size:  812.4 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, due to some miracle, only game.
    Had just gotten in the groove of actually playing the game, instead of looking for easy points, was only taping because you never know-
    Thank Goodness, lol!!!
    Not sure how I got the 13th point, someone may have to explain that to me, but the volley for it was brutal, seemed like half the game!
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    [/QUOTE]
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 12-11-2017, 12:58 AM
    Accepted!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us