2-3 = OFF
    4-6 = ON
    7 = OFF
    8 = ON
    Dip-Switch Bank 3:
    1 = ON/OFF (cabinet type)
    2 = OFF/UNUSED
    3-4 = OFF
    Note: The above Dip Switches, when properly designated, will give the following Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings, used for this title;
    3 Lives
    Bonus Life at 50,000 Points ONLY!
    Normal Difficulty
    Stereo Sound
    Submission Message
    FYI, I'm not really happy the score is fuzzy and a bit difficult to follow. Sorry about that everyone. My camera was acting weird. I do zoom in on the score at the end. The game play itself seemed to record ok. Hopefully, it's good enough.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Fly, EVN, JJT_Defender, HAN, spectre and 1 others liked this post
  2. 11-21-2017, 07:36 PM
    My video didn't seem to attach. How can I fix that?
  3. 11-21-2017, 08:26 PM
    I uploaded to youtube:

I'll gladly upload to TG. Just let me know the method. Sorry for the confusion.
    Likes Fly liked this post
  4. 11-21-2017, 09:29 PM
    Charlie PM Private Message Jace Hall, David Hawksett , Franny they will be Glad to Help you Upload directly to Twin Galaxy Scoreboard Database

Welcome to Twin Galaxy Charlie

Arcade - Contra - Points [Single Player Only] - 2,115,600 - Charlie Wehner

JJT_Defender Johnny Lightning World Champion & Worlds Best & # 1 Racer, 1st Place on the Modern Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 2,767 Victories only 36 Loses in Best of 5 to 7 against the Best Players in 43 Cities, & 7 Years

My Nick Name Road Runner

Created by Raw Thrills & Owned By Eugene Jarvis Vid Kidz Williams,Midway & Creator of Cruis'n Series & Defender Many More.
    These are Just Stats for my Record Keeping Log been their More than a Year

Submission Points 14,274 + 60 for Sponsor = 14,334

I JJT Johnny Lightning Correctly Adjudicated 14,334 Video Game Submissions at .9978% Percent Accuracy

Adjudicated Video Game Submissions I JJT Johnny Lightning Got Wrong a Total of 29 in Twin Galaxy's Adjudication Archives Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Archives

2 Video Game Submissions were Over Turned in Disputed
  5. 11-22-2017, 06:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertCoins View Post
    I uploaded to youtube:

I'll gladly upload to TG. Just let me know the method. Sorry for the confusion.
    The said to send an email to contact@twingalaxies.com when the video attach issues occur. Please do so.

Thanks!
    Dan
    Games are meant to be fun....
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 11-22-2017, 06:38 AM
    Also at 28:48 you sit and shoot people for almost 2 minutes and I dont see a single shot being fired at you. Is this just the quality of the video or is that actually the case? Is there some timer that will kill you or any risk at all. There is a lot of leeching in this game it seems (and by now everyone must know I have a real issue with that haha) - The fights in the corridors at least people are firing at you (but it can be argued that just laying down puts you at almost no risk right since only the rolling things can kill you and those are easily destroyed) but it at least appears there is a timer counting down (does that kill you I haven't played contra to the level that i run that timer out).

Otherwise everything looks good to me. Any contra players want to chime in on what I noted?

THanks
    Games are meant to be fun....
  7. 11-22-2017, 07:00 AM
    Accepted Congratulations Charlie a World Record

The Middle Dip Switch-2 is for Game Settings Up = On Down = Off

The Timer is from 180 Seconds to 250 Seconds Depending on the Area

Game Starts at
    :54 of the videoName:  image.png
Views: 127
Size:  423.4 KB

Bonus Extra Man at 50,000 is at 3:05 of the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 133
Size:  423.1 KB
    Arcade - Contra - Points [Single Player Only] - 2,115,600 Final Starts at 35:45 of the videoName:  image.png
Views: 133
Size:  423.1 KB

Hardware PCB,ROM's, Dip Switch Game Settings begins at 37:37 to The Middle Dip Switch 2 is for Game Settings Up = On Down = Off
Views: 124
Size:  733.7 KB
Views: 127
Size:  565.2 KB

Twin Galaxy Members here the Official Arcade Contra Game Manual & a Capture Picture of the Dip Switch Settings
    http://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/S...7_-_Konami.pdfName:  image.png
Views: 126
Size:  306.7 KB

JJT_Defender Johnny Lightning World Champion & Worlds Best & # 1 Racer, 1st Place on the Modern Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 2,767 Victories only 36 Loses in Best of 5 to 7 against the Best Players in 43 Cities, & 7 Years

My Nick Name Road Runner

Created by Raw Thrills & Owned By Eugene Jarvis Vid Kidz Williams,Midway & Creator of Cruis'n Series & Defender Many More.
    These are Just Stats for my Record Keeping Log been their More than a Year

Submission Points 14,277 + 60 for Sponsor = 14,337

I JJT Johnny Lightning Correctly Adjudicated 14,337 Video Game Submissions at .9978% Percent Accuracy

Adjudicated Video Game Submissions I JJT Johnny Lightning Got Wrong a Total of 29 in Twin Galaxy's Adjudication Archives Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Archives

2 Video Game Submissions were Over Turned in Disputed
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  8. 11-22-2017, 07:05 AM
    Accepted Vote Yes Twin Galaxy Members

Their is a Internal Game Timer on Each Area from 180 Seconds to 260 Seconds

Meets All Twin Galaxy Rules & Specifications for the Arcade Game Contra All Good A Ok
    Hardware PCB,ROM's, Dip Switch Game Settings begins at 37:37 to 38:32
    The Middle Dip Switch 2 is for Game Settings Up = On Down = Off
  9. 11-22-2017, 07:35 AM
    Here is the Answer Danman

Their is a Internal Game Timer on Each Area from 180 Seconds to 260 Seconds after the Timer Runs Out then 3 Machine Gun Shot Zero in On You and Eliminate you Automatically Unavoidable

So No The Arcade Game Contra will not Allow you to sit their Forever it will Destroy you after the Timer Runs Out Period

Pete Hahn Gives you a Clear Demonstration on what Happens when the Timer Run's Out on his Video Game Submission below

Arcade - Contra - Points [Single Player Only] - 2,099,100 - Pete Hahn
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/156041

Twin Galaxy Members you Can Clearly See it at 43:05-12 of the video this is from Pete Hahn Video Game Submission which was Accepted and is in Twin Galaxy Scoreboard Database
    and The Captures Picture Below I Presented

You Can Clearly See The Lightning Fast Spray of White Clustered Shots Comes from the Right Side Killing you After the Timer has Run Out Automatically it is UnavoidableName:  image.png
Views: 157
Size:  648.6 KBName:  image.png
Views: 126
Size:  632.3 KBName:  image.png
Views: 135
Size:  642.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by danman1234 View Post
    Also at 28:48 you sit and shoot people for almost 2 minutes and I dont see a single shot being fired at you. Is this just the quality of the video or is that actually the case? Is there some timer that will kill you or any risk at all. There is a lot of leeching in this game it seems (and by now everyone must know I have a real issue with that haha) - The fights in the corridors at least people are firing at you (but it can be argued that just laying down puts you at almost no risk right since only the rolling things can kill you and those are easily destroyed) but it at least appears there is a timer counting down (does that kill you I haven't played contra to the level that i run that timer out).

Otherwise everything looks good to me. Any contra players want to chime in on what I noted?

THanks
  10. 11-22-2017, 07:45 AM
    Charlie Definitely work on a Better Angle & Closer when Video Taping to get a Clear & Better Video Recording of your Game Play while your Playing it was Blurry and Better Lighting. And Try to Upload to Twin Galaxy

Charlie PM Private Message Jace Hall, David Hawksett , Franny they will be Glad to Help you Upload directly to Twin Galaxy Scoreboard Database

Welcome to Twin Galaxy Charlie Congratulations again on your World Record

Arcade - Contra - Points [Single Player Only] - 2,115,600 - Charlie Wehner
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us